Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Cinnabon she had yesterday was nearly 1000 calories, most interesting thing she’s eaten in bloody ages

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We haven't had a weather report today. Come on Dan, I am dying to know what the weather is like in Stanley today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thread has become drier than Dan Dans dinners, she needs to provide us with some entertainment soon…

Speaking of things on the dry front…Foodie Dan’s Despicably Dry Draining Dinners are definitely influencing some of her followers. This is a roast I saw one of her followers post….
961831A4-0827-4565-A39B-DEE7ADCD0AC6.jpeg

If this is how you have to eat to stay thin, I’d rather be fat. It’s actually an abomination, took me about 10 minutes to work out that the white dry thing is chicken 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It really is about time she was honest with herself about what she is eating, She is fooling nobody with the ridiculous constant calorie content meals and the need for 10k steps a day when there has been zero change on her weight if anything she appears to have but more on.

Reactions: 8
Whyyyyyyy would you simmer a spag bol for an hour once it’s clearly cooked? 🤯🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet she throws out every one of those containers once she defrosts the food 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The funny thing is she is trying to hide her weight gain with baggy clothes but it’s so obvious she’s got huge she’s really let herself go 😙

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.