Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't see how she is a 12, she looks like an 18 at least. I think she could be eating very roughly what we see her eat plus some secret snacks and its all the drinking that has made her pile the weight on.
I don’t think it’s the drinking as she’s not exactly a lager lout! It’s probably the secret snacks or larger portions then she’s admitting to

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don't see how she is a 12, she looks like an 18 at least. I think she could be eating very roughly what we see her eat plus some secret snacks and its all the drinking that has made her pile the weight on.
I think she was restricting heavily when she was super thin. I think thats the case for lots who take LOADS of weight off, its just not sustainable. I remember years and years ago I was a size 6/8 after losing a lot of weight and would kid myself I wasnt that hungry and would eat only fruit for entire meals.

Reactions: 3
I had a look back on some of her old posts and she was literally starving herself to lose the weight years ago. Breakfast - fruit, dinner - a tiny sandwich and more fruit, tea - chicken breast with veg. Not sustainable in the slightest.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I had a look back on some of her old posts and she was literally starving herself to lose the weight years ago. Breakfast - fruit, dinner - a tiny sandwich and more fruit, tea - chicken breast with veg. Not sustainable in the slightest.
Don't forget the skinny coffeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was grim and all she would have 🥴
Ooooof used to make me sick, I followed her and thought she was an inspiration but I couldn’t keep up with the pretty much air for breakfast and lunch, I ate healthy and have pretty much stayed within a stone of my target weight for the past 3 years

Reactions: 5
Here we go again another week of her telling us how she plans her holidays and omg breaking news she hasn’t been abroad properly in 2 and a half years 😰😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know about you lot but I just find her account so inspiring and motivating. Radiates positivity and aspiration.
CCB588C3-F25C-4D37-AC85-7546D8524470.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another catch up, another chance for her to send herself questions from her other account asking the same shite questions. Teeth, eyes, hair colour, holidays & job?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.