Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why she shows her food and the calories but doesn’t share weightloss etc. why do we need to know her calorie intake 😩

Reactions: 8
I don't think the auburn hair does her any favours. There's no depth to it, it's just all one block colour. I preferred her blondeish hair a few years ago.
It's a nice colour but I don't think it suits her, especially with her hideous fashion sense. I think a nice dark/light brown balayage would suit her.

Reactions: 4
You can see from her old pics how much weight was had gained. Thing is, she could still wear clothes in a similar style. I’m not slim but if I wore a big flouncy tent with sleeves it would make me look ginormous and the ankle boots she always wears don’t help either!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
*Newsflash *

It's Sunday again, Dan's favourite day (well, I think it is but she doesn't say very much)

Big news this week is that Chesney is in the bad books for getting trollied at a stag night and waking her up. So she's going to drag him out of bed even though she's going out and to spite him even more, she's cooked a pigling so he has to cope with his hangover with the meaty smell. Nice. She's also planned out next weekend's activities for him (poor Ches, his punishment is being stretched out), she's painting the bedroom that she just finished painting.

Baby shower today, wonder if she'll wear a lacey vest and slinky skirt - probably not as her style is different nowadays but it's always good to remember the classic outfits and that one was gold so here's a pic to remind us all🤣

Happy Sunday guys☺

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
*Newsflash *

It's Sunday again, Dan's favourite day (well, I think it is but she doesn't say very much)

Big news this week is that Chesney is in the bad books for getting trollied at a stag night and waking her up. So she's going to drag him out of bed even though she's going out and to spite him even more, she's cooked a pigling so he has to cope with his hangover with the meaty smell. Nice. She's also planned out next weekend's activities for him (poor Ches, his punishment is being stretched out), she's painting the bedroom that she just finished painting.

Baby shower today, wonder if she'll wear a lacey vest and slinky skirt - probably not as her style is different nowadays but it's always good to remember the classic outfits and that one was gold so here's a pic to remind us all🤣

Happy Sunday guys☺
Jesus christ 😳😳😳😳

She is allowed to wallow in bed when she's been out on the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.