Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, been a bit of a lurker on tattle. Followed Dan for ages but honestly can't remember why. I dont even normally listen to IG stories as, you know boring. But have listened to a few of hers.
So, one question. Is she an actual Cyborg? I've never seen a more robotic, forced, boring human in my life. Her face gives no context to what she's talking about. "Sunday, I love Sunday "... blank robot face. "I'm sooo hungover"... blank robot face. "My left leg has fallen off"...blank robot face. Just so bizarre.
Actually, I've realised that I'm following now as it's fascinating!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi, been a bit of a lurker on tattle. Followed Dan for ages but honestly can't remember why. I dont even normally listen to IG stories as, you know boring. But have listened to a few of hers.
So, one question. Is she an actual Cyborg? I've never seen a more robotic, forced, boring human in my life. Her face gives no context to what she's talking about. "Sunday, I love Sunday "... blank robot face. "I'm sooo hungover"... blank robot face. "My left leg has fallen off"...blank robot face. Just so bizarre.
Actually, I've realised that I'm following now as it's fascinating!!
@girl1980

Welcome, you are amongst friends lol🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I seeing things or did the reflection in the coffee machine show that she sets her phone up on a little tripod? She has a phone tripod. To film her coffee being made. Every single bleeping day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Am I seeing things or did the reflection in the coffee machine show that she sets her phone up on a little tripod? She has a phone tripod. To film her coffee being made. Every single bleeping day.
Yep 😂 I went back to have a look and saw it. You can see her walking about too. What a boring person she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My insides have curdled at her filming a video of herself singing in her dressing gown. Too much embarrassment cannot cope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god she's ruined my wedding first dance song with that last video. 🤮 (obviously it was the legendary Ben E King version we had)
Who the duck cleans in a dressing gown. Doesn't she work up a sweat??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only moisture in that gaff is in Dani’s pits after she’s screeched the house down during her cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who cleans in their dressing gown?! I’d be sweating! Unless she just a very gentle mild dust down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does not eat a lot food if what she puts on instagram is anything to go by.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.