ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Itโ€™s up and worse then I ever could have imagined. When did it become ok to wear black tights with open toe mules?

The shoes are legit one of the ugliest things Iโ€™ve seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came straight here. Sheโ€™s taking the piss right? What ya wearing open toe shoes for with tights. This is one step too far IMHO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ knocking me sick

The shoes look ok with ankle length jeans the type of thing youโ€™re supposed to wear them with. BUT TIGHTS AND A BLACK DRESS I need a glass of wine to get over this

The audacity of her writing outfit inspo in her bio. She needs to get shadow banned as I find that combo so offensive

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m back because I .. just .. I cannot.
Those shoes shouldnโ€™t be in the same room as the rest of that bleeping outfit, never mind actually part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No!No!No!!!

It has never been and never will be okay to wear open-toe shoes with tights!! It's up there with socks and sandals or black tights and white stilettos. Just so wrong on every level.

The dress is frumpy too but I'll give her a point for having a normal sized bag and not that usual Prada monstrosity.
๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Me running here after seeing the outfit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s everything I hoped for and more

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely they will just slide off her feet? That's not going to be great when she's running with the curry later. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've stopped following 'influencers' and I've stopped coming on tattle just for my own little new years detox ๐Ÿ˜… but Instagram brought this outfit picture up and I had to come here for the comments and you guys didn't disappoint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the shoes are ๐Ÿคข and a size too big by the looks of it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.