ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With half the country having caught covid this winter, if she hasn't had the sense to get tested she's a first class head
Didn’t you hear? She’s been doing those oh so reliable LaTeRaL fLoWs. You know, the ones where you can get a fake result with a can of coke 🤣 she’s a prize moron. #superspreader

• Haha
Reactions: 1
^ I stand corrected 😸 I must have skipped over this because my heart rate was slowing down too much while she was talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^ I stand corrected 😸 I must have skipped over this because my heart rate was slowing down too much while she was talking.
the first time I watched her stories I fell asleep but I saw someone mention her sister being pregnant so went back an watched them and she said about doing tests for ThE rOnA 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now I’m imagining her creepy unblinking face while she inserts a swab into her nose. She’ll be on robot resting mode but still muttering to herself ‘forever home’ ‘annual leave’ ‘best carbonara ever’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if her sisters pregnancy was unplanned and shes not with the baby daddy? Like Danielle said shes a party girl (and was not that long ago?) and last night it was her and some women doing the cannons 🤔

I’m so excited to see the hot pink mules paired with tights later. I hope the reality aligns with the vision I have in my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she did say she’s done loads of lateral flow and 2 pcr tests
I'm not sure I buy the fact that she's done 2 PCRs since New Year😬

For starters, why has she done 2? If you have symptoms and you have a PCR test that's negative, why would you get another PCR? It's the same episode of symptoms? I could understand if you were poorly, did a test and got better then got sick again, but she's been constantly under the weather since New Year, doesn't make sense to have 2 PCRs to me. Especially if you're doing regular lateral flows.
Also, if you're symptomatic and have a PCR you're meant to isolate until the results come back; not only has she never mentioned having a PCR, she's certainly never mentioned that she's isolating once, let alone twice. And she's been out with friends, been to the dentist, out shopping, getting nails done, birthday drinks, gender reveals etc so all in all, I find it hard to believe.

I'm not sure I buy the fact that she's done 2 PCRs since New Year😬

For starters, why has she done 2? If you have symptoms and you have a PCR test that's negative, why would you get another PCR? It's the same episode of symptoms? I could understand if you were poorly, did a test and got better then got sick again, but she's been constantly under the weather since New Year, doesn't make sense to have 2 PCRs to me. Especially if you're doing regular lateral flows.
Also, if you're symptomatic and have a PCR you're meant to isolate until the results come back; not only has she never mentioned having a PCR, she's certainly never mentioned that she's isolating once, let alone twice. And she's been out with friends, been to the dentist, out shopping, getting nails done, birthday drinks, gender reveals etc so all in all, I find it hard to believe.
I’m assuming she means the one she had before Christmas that confirmed she had Covid & she’s had one more recently 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve had 2 since 23rd dec as I was unwell, got better & then unwell again. i didn’t think it was Covid But I leave my non new build forever home unless I win the lottery house for work & they insisted (None of main symptoms)

• Haha
I’m assuming she means the one she had before Christmas that confirmed she had Covid & she’s had one more recently 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve had 2 since 23rd dec as I was unwell, got better & then unwell again. i didn’t think it was Covid But I leave my non new build forever home unless I win the lottery house for work & they insisted (None of main symptoms)
It was last summer she had Covid. We were in the middle of a heatwave and she was hot whilst isolating in her house with velux windows🤣

I definitely think she's saying she's had 2 pcrs during this recent bout of illness, but unlike yourself she hasn't been ill, then got better then got bad again - it's one long episode. She doesn't seem to have isolated at all which she would have been advised to do if she were symptomatic and awaiting test results.

I’m so excited to see the hot pink mules paired with tights later. I hope the reality aligns with the vision I have in my head 🤣
Me too! Of course she needs another new dress from asos for a night out though, I’m hopeful this one will be as horrific as her usual ones. Please don’t let us down Danni

Reactions: 3
Guys I am buzzing off my tits to see tonight’s monstrosity of an outfit 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I am buzzing off my tits to see tonight’s monstrosity of an outfit 🤩
She’s probably in a heap on the new build dressing room floor right now screaming Ches ‘Bennnn Tattle say the mules will look tit with tights and are going to take the piss, but I have to post a pic to the gram because I need to aff link them!’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.