It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say, an anxiety riddled witch is self-inflicted. Perhaps don't involve yourself in relationship with a married man that has a baby on the way! I'd be bleeping consumed with anxiety if I was that witch!

Reactions: 3
Sooooooo, she’s on telly keeping her two children off school........the youngest never goes anyway!! :ROFLMAO:

And the attention seeking continues but now to include a photo of the medication Jen is almost out of and that she can’t leave the house to get more....correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure she’s been out over the last week? I can’t deal with her 😫

And the attention seeking continues but now to include a photo of the medication Jen is almost out of and that she can’t leave the house to get more....correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure she’s been out over the last week? I can’t deal with her 😫
I had been thinking this, too. She put up Stories of her walking about outside and then the photo of her medication, saying she was almost out but needed the medication to feel able to go and get more! Whhhaaaaat!

Reactions: 1
I do feel for them that the trial they were taking part in regarding fertility has not worked and they said on a recent post that they have now accepted they won’t have any more children.

They have 3 kids between them though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus if they’ve not got space to be able to adopt should they be trying to have a biological child?!

Reactions: 4
I gave up even checking in on them because I just knew this pandemic would be turned into something that they could use to flog themselves as martyrs. Boring and predictable.

Reactions: 4
They have 3 kids between them though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus if they’ve not got space to be able to adopt should they be trying to have a biological child?!
Oh yes I know. I have plenty of criticisms towards them. And think they should think themselves lucky to have 3 between them. But can also imagine it’s been difficult coming to terms for them because they have seemed so fixated on having another chops for so long.

Reactions: 2
Even the shaving of his head is just copying what so many others have been doing. All for content and engagement.

Everything they do is for attention and the gram - they have nothing else in their lives. I see he did a podcast as well slagging off “trolls”. Maybe if they cared more about nurturing the people around them and being decent human beings they would have more IRL friends rather than fake friendships made on social media
We’ve seen the fall of Clemmie we know how fake these friendships are

Reactions: 2
Everything they do is for attention and the gram - they have nothing else in their lives. I see he did a podcast as well slagging off “trolls”. Maybe if they cared more about nurturing the people around them and being decent human beings they would have more IRL friends rather than fake friendships made on social media
Very well put!

Agree one hundred percent. They are so infuriating, do they have any friends? Good ole Al is taking time off of work to teach children online now 🙄 Jen is riddled with anxiety so much so that she has been on TV out for dog walks and posting selfies and photos of herself here there and everywhere. I know many people who would love to have that level of anxiety.

The sharing of “troll” messages is too much and completely draws attention to their attention seeking behaviour - I don’t agree that anyone should troll them, I don’t wish infertility on anyone it must be awfully painful for them, but my issue with them isn’t anything to do with that it’s the victim mentality and the over sharing of their problems And the martyr that is Jen 😫

QUOTE="SpeakEasy, post: 1080732, member: 25299"]
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
I'm originally from near to where they live and they are both everything I hate and cringe about my home town. He is honestly grotesque.

Reactions: 5
Where was she hoping to put this elderly friend? Someone would be going without a bed surely? Because they have said they dont have a spare room. Shes got some sort of saviour complex going on.

Where was she hoping to put this elderly friend? Someone would be going without a bed surely? Because they have said they dont have a spare room. Shes got some sort of saviour complex going on.
Teds room is empty isn’t it because they co sleep

anyone seen the post this evening about an a ‘dadsnet’ used being denied access to his daughter. Anyone who follows them will know that post and email attached is about Al and Isla. How can you want to share that with the world? She may well be in the wrong but surely you would do whatever it takes and that would maybe be NOT antagonising her by posting it on Facebook? Also to be so righteous... when he was cheating on her mother while expecting their first child. Hmmm... get off your high horse 😃

anyone seen the post this evening about an a ‘dadsnet’ used being denied access to his daughter. Anyone who follows them will know that post and email attached is about Al and Isla. How can you want to share that with the world? She may well be in the wrong but surely you would do whatever it takes and that would maybe be NOT antagonising her by posting it on Facebook? Also to be so righteous... when he was cheating on her mother while expecting their first child. Hmmm... get off your high horse 😃
Oh my god how stupid is he to post that, it is so clearly about him! I'm cringing with how obvious he's made it look😬
Surely that will just irritate islas mum more by posting it up? And I think she has a right to say if she doesn't want Isla going between houses. We dont know if anyone else in her home has underlying health conditions. So she might not want to risk isla picking anything up and bringing it home.
I think it's very unfair of him to post that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.