It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Your history of lying and track record of manipulation”

Obviously about Al - describes him perfectly.

This is the Dad who according to previous posts from people who know them, barely bothered seeing his daughter the first couple of years of her life and would routinely cancel visits or just not show up. His behaviour makes me sick. Splashing it on social media. Disgusting.

Watch him get the arse about this and start bleating on about trolls... isn’t he trolling his ex by putting such personal information online? He is such a sanctimonious prick

Reactions: 5
I've just gone and had a look at that email. As a family lawyer, it looks like whoever has written it has taken advice beforehand, and it's nowhere near as inflammatory as some I've seen in my time. I don't agree with children being kept from a non-resident parent unless it's for very good reason, but there's clearly quite a few layers to Al's dispute with his ex

Reactions: 2
He needs his head wobbled. Why would you put things like this online. It should be private, people only get to see one side. Tbh jen is so unpredictable you couldn't guarantee what they were doing day to day. Shes wanting to bring strangers to live in her house so god knows what else they would do.

He's exactly the kind of person that I imagine goes against everything Isla's mother wants, just to antagonise the situation between them. He obviously has no respect for her, despite the fact she has been raising his daughter (and raising her well, by the looks of it!).

Reactions: 6
He's exactly the kind of person that I imagine goes against everything Isla's mother wants, just to antagonise the situation between them. He obviously has no respect for her, despite the fact she has been raising his daughter (and raising her well, by the looks of it!).
Exactly. Isla is clearly in a loving home with her mum and from what people have said on here her mum is a great person. I just find it so unfair that we only ever get told his side of the story and before he turned the comments off the posts people were constantly slagging off islas mum even tho they only knew Al's side of it all.
Him posting that email clearly shows how little he respects islas mum. Imagine posting something so private just so you can get attention. We don't know anything about islas mums situation, there could be a really good reason isla cant go to Al's but we will never know as we never get to hear her side.
Also do you guys notice whenever he posts about Isla it's never just about her. Its always about how much teddy misses her/isla loves teddy the most or how in love isla is with jen. Whenever it is about just isla it's all about custody or slagging her mum.
It always seems like his isla posts are either to try and antagonize her mum or get sympathy from followers. It's never just about his own daughter

Anyone see this on their IG stories last night? Basically admitting that the "dadsnet member" is Al, why couldn't they just say that in the first place? 🤷🏻‍♀️
At what point do you not think, so you know what this is private family business..I won’t sell this as content.
It is utterly ridiculous to play it out over social media.

Anyone see this on their IG stories last night? Basically admitting that the "dadsnet member" is Al, why couldn't they just say that in the first place? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the only person obsessed Al, is you mate. You don’t want people questioning it, then keep it off social media. How can such ‘happy’ people crave so much attention from strangers?!

Reactions: 7
God they do my head in. All that about his family but what about islas!! We dont know if she has family living with her with underlying health conditions, or are generally vulnerable. It's all about him him him. He never seems to care about islas parents/siblings and their needs.

• Heart
At what point do you not think, so you know what this is private family business..I won’t sell this as content.
It is utterly ridiculous to play it out over social media.
I've dealt with cases where we've had to include recitals in orders that neither parent will discuss the proceedings on social media. I always find it ridiculous that adults have to be told this by a court.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God they do my head in. All that about his family but what about islas!! We dont know if she has family living with her with underlying health conditions, or are generally vulnerable. It's all about him him him. He never seems to care about islas parents/siblings and their needs.
I don’t think he actually cares about anyone but himself. He is completely deluded. And can’t fathom how Jen thinks she comes across sweetness and light when she had an affair with him knowing he was married and had a child. They both live in an alternate reality.

I don’t think he actually cares about anyone but himself. He is completely deluded. And can’t fathom how Jen thinks she comes across sweetness and light when she had an affair with him knowing he was married and had a child. They both live in an alternate reality.
I completely agree re: Jen. Plus the fact she continues to condone his unreasonable, antagonistic behaviour towards Isla's mother, even after the way they supposedly behaved.

Reactions: 4
And when he posts things like "Isla is obsessed with Jen and calls her Mum". Like does he want to continue seeing his daughter or is he purposely stirring the pot so that he can play the victim card?

Also Al, isolating isn't just about not entering other buildings, its about not going out anywhere outside your own property/garden.

• Heart
And when he posts things like "Isla is obsessed with Jen and calls her Mum". Like does he want to continue seeing his daughter or is he purposely stirring the pot so that he can play the victim card?

Also Al, isolating isn't just about not entering other buildings, its about not going out anywhere outside your own property/garden.
Imagine how distraught Jen would be if one of her kids started calling someone else Mum! We’d never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 2
It's always about them and how hard it all is. How badly they get treated. Let me find my tiny violin....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.