It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly reading here as no way are they getting troll messages to their inbox. Again no content as they don’t have I for 16 days so are probably going to have to use the poor us card.
God they are so dull, I'm glad they find is calling out their cheating, bullying and manipulation of his daughter and ex wife funny.
Those two really are a piece of work!

Reactions: 7
Clearly reading here as no way are they getting troll messages to their inbox. Again no content as they don’t have I for 16 days so are probably going to have to use the poor us card.
When they post like this, it's actually so revealing about how much it bothers them. The protestations that they find it so funny and are so untouched by it are too loud! If they didn't care, why would they read Tattle (not trolls!) so much? And, why mention it? Like you're literally the only ones even thinking about it, so why are you talking about it so much?

And it goes in stark contrast to when they're involving the police or a private investigator! They just can't make up their minds.

Reactions: 8
If it didn’t bother them they’d just ignore & carry on with their day.

Reactions: 4
At least the photo is relatively accurate although I’d say Jen (the cheat) was more of a bulldog licking piss off a thistle than a chihuahua (cheats).

He’s (the cheat) casually forgetting to reference that he didn’t mention the poor lass for 5 years (he’s a cheat) which is probably more likely to upset her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They cheats really have nothing to do today do they . Those quotes aren’t from here so I really do wonder if people go out of their way to message. Cheats! I call bullshit!
No they’re just making it more palatable for sympathy. Cheats.

Islas "real mother" is her real mother cheating Al, you absolute idiot.i had a very similar broken childhood with an ego maniac "real father" who destroyed my "real mother" systematically during and after their marriage (coincidentally he cheated while my mum was pregnant with me, I was forced to call the bleep 'mum' and I complied bcos I cudnt bear the fallout of not doing so even though I hated every second of it) and guess what?at age 10 I refused to ever stay with them again, he took my mum to court who ruled that I was old enough to make my own decision and that he could no longer make me visit.and do you know what Cheating Al I absolutely bleeping HATE that man, for the pain he caused my mum, purely for the constant and utter pain that never left her, he controlled her even when she remarried my wonderful dad (the man I will ALWAYS consider my true father, who loved my mum and me AND took on the tit that my supposed REAL father just wouldn't stop throwing at my mum) whilst presenting himself to everybody else as a hard done by father who loved his child.He never loved his child (me) because if he did he wouldn't have been so bleeping evil to his child's "real mum" read that again cheating Al, and let that sink in

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair my husband’s ex is a horrible, bitter woman who uses my stepchildren as weapons. She’ll tell anyone who will listen that he’s abusive towards her and so on- & it’s just not true. It’s a sweeping statement to say if you love your kids you wouldn’t be crappy to your ex. Sometimes their actions deserve a telling off. And in our case, the kids sadly believe every word out of her mouth. Parental alienation is a real thing.

But when you pretend a child doesn’t exist I think we know which side to believe (cheats).

It is a sweeping statement to say if you love your kids you wouldn't be crappy to your ex, but I didn't say that, I said if my real father loved me he wouldn't have destroyed my mother and I stand by that.If my real father loved me he wouldn't have terrified amd threatened my mother for years and years after they divorced to the extent she couldn't even say his name-in turn terrifying me seeing her in that state, he wouldn't have beaten her to a pulp days before she was due to give birth to me

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They cheats really have nothing to do today do they . Those quotes aren’t from here so I really do wonder if people go out of their way to message. Cheats! I call bullshit!
I call bullshit too! More made up crap. Here’s my theory on these cheats..... they absolutely believe we are all connected to H and Al the cheat thinks ‘trolls’ post what we do to try and ruin their weekend with I (we don’t) so this is them trying to ruin H’s time with I to get some sort of petty pay back. This strategy (Al’s a cheat) is flawed as most of us now are not in fact connected to any of them.

Reactions: 12
It is a sweeping statement to say if you love your kids you wouldn't be crappy to your ex, but I didn't say that, I said if my real father loved me he wouldn't have destroyed my mother and I stand by that.If my real father loved me he wouldn't have terrified amd threatened my mother for years and years after they divorced to the extent she couldn't even say his name-in turn terrifying me seeing her in that state, he wouldn't have beaten her to a pulp days before she was due to give birth to me
Wow. He sounds like a treat. You are well away from him.

I’m always a little hesitant in these situations because I live it from the other side too. But yeah your Dad is a ****.

• Heart
"Isla is nearly 9, maybe time to stop?"
How about you stop making thinly veiled digs at her mum, who you cheated on whilst she was pregnant, cheating Al?
Bring out the world's smallest violin for the victims 🙄

Reactions: 15
Wow. He sounds like a treat. You are well away from him.

I’m always a little hesitant in these situations because I live it from the other side too. But yeah your Dad is a ****.
Oh totally! yes I know you can't say one narrative fits all situations, and my mums experience was extreme,what I posted was the tip of a truly horrific iceberg.Ultimately it is always the child that is affected regardless of what side they end up living on isn't it? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
"Isla is nearly 9, maybe time to stop?"
How about you stop making thinly veiled digs at her mum, who you cheated on whilst she was pregnant, cheating Al?
Bring out the world's smallest violin for the victims 🙄
I don’t know how al the cheat has the brass neck. He should be ashamed of the things him and his husband thief of a wife have said on social media. Especially this last 18 months . Maybe if they’d just kept i off their page in the first place like other people do from blended families with upset on both sides it wouldn’t be as bad as it is. Majority of us one here have no links at all to H so he can’t keep using that angle. By the time I is a teen I don’t think she will want much to do with the cheats. Especially if they carry on treating spoilt Ted the way they do.

I’ve never seen any of those things either, but that’s his interpretation as can’t use screenshots firstly as they have cheat cheat cheat written on them secondly much of what is said is about keeping them off social media! What was said here yesterday is that the cheats always talk about how hard it is for T but never acknowledge how hard it must be for I. Ever.
You cannot in all good faith tell me that a child under 13 has the ability to consent to be shown age 9 in the bath on a public page to thousands and understand the repercussions. Jen (cheat) is a teacher she knows about safeguarding, Fraser competency (gillick). It is a joke. Kids under 13 shouldn’t have social media and shouldn’t have their parents flaunting their bath times and night terrors, it will be on the internet forever and it’s not ‘making cute memories’ if it’s just content you are using to get engagement with your followers.

Not just you Fergs, all the influencers doing this for cash and follower engagement. You aren’t more special than anyone else I feel the same way about them all. Kids are not part of your business model they are developing small humans

• Heart
None of that stuff was written here about the cheaters and their children. Lots of people on this thread have mentioned this and now I'm only really seeing it. When they don't have isla for a while, they use the "trolling" as engagement, it get sympathy and makes their sheep believe their point of view.
Also one thing that annoys the life out of me, is the "isla is nearly 9" she isn't 9 until July, how is that nearly 9. Why not just say she's 8? I don't get it😂 does it annoy anyone else

Didn’t they say I has a phone a while back? Cheats. Why are they making out like she doesn’t actually have one now?? Liars.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.