It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh totally! yes I know you can't say one narrative fits all situations, and my mums experience was extreme,what I posted was the tip of a truly horrific iceberg.Ultimately it is always the child that is affected regardless of what side they end up living on isn't it? xx
100% - we are not free of guilt in involving the kids, even by accident or frustration. I feel for them so much and - as an example - I was making tea for them all the other night and agonising over whether I was being mean for what I was serving them... then remembered I give my kids the same thing every week! But the whole situation has me analysing everything we do just in case. It’s so bloody hard and really it’s always the kids that lose. It breaks my heart. And it’s why I feel for the kids with cheater and cheater. It all just feels so toxic.

Reactions: 2
None of that stuff was written here about the cheaters and their children. Lots of people on this thread have mentioned this and now I'm only really seeing it. When they don't have isla for a while, they use the "trolling" as engagement, it get sympathy and makes their sheep believe their point of view.
Also one thing that annoys the life out of me, is the "isla is nearly 9" she isn't 9 until July, how is that nearly 9. Why not just say she's 8? I don't get it😂 does it annoy anyone else
Plus he had barely anything to do with her at first! So he’s full of tit. Filthy ugly cheat that looks bad with or without a bit of stubble! No one cares ugly chubby cheat Al . Go enjoy your night watching Ted lying in your bed on a camera incase someone breaks in . Freak.

Didn’t they say I has a phone a while back? Cheats. Why are they making out like she doesn’t actually have one now?? Liars.
Exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn’t they say I has a phone a while back? Cheats. Why are they making out like she doesn’t actually have one now?? Liars.
Just came on to say this! I swear the cheat said in one of his last rants about us so called ‘trolls’ that Isla DOES have a phone and DOES have social media....I’m sure it was mentioned on here too at the time! Come on Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife), you really do need to keep up with your own lies....even your most loyal followers will start questioning these things! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just came on to say this! I swear the cheat said in one of his last rants about us so called ‘trolls’ that Isla DOES have a phone and DOES have social media....I’m sure it was mentioned on here too at the time! Come on Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife), you really do need to keep up with your own lies....even your most loyal followers will start questioning these things! 🙄
Yes he the cheat def said that as we were all shocked. He’s so full of tit.

Al (cheat) says I will soon be able to read everything on social media.

Indeed she will. So what is he (cheat) planning on saying to her when she’s older and can fully understand everything and see him (cheat) and Jen’s (cheat) true colours?

Reactions: 9
It must be awful to desperately want another child. I know they say they would love to adopt but they can’t because they don’t have a spare bedroom... they could move to a bigger house? I know they’ve said they’re moving anyway when L’s dad stops paying their mortgage so it would make sense to move a bit sooner and get the application to adopt started.

Reactions: 3
Al (cheat) says I will soon be able to read everything on social media.

Indeed she will. So what is he (cheat) planning on saying to her when she’s older and can fully understand everything and see him (cheat) and Jen’s (cheat) true colours?
If al didn't post his family online and sell their privacy for a few ads, then nobody would know about them but locals and people involved. This thread wouldn't exist because we wouldn't know them!
The only person to blame here is al

I wish these types would just own up hold hands up say ‘yeah ok, I do profit off showing my kids, might not be to everyone’s liking, it’s what we chose to do, some of it is dramatised for engagement. Our business selling point is kids/family so I do show them, maybe I could do better to protect their privacy we will take it on board’

but no. Like all the other types, still trying to peddle (to themselves as much as us) that it’s all so real, so authentic, not for profit, just for caring and sharing and they are 100000% certain kids will grow up to just love it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It must be awful to desperately want another child. I know they say they would love to adopt but they can’t because they don’t have a spare bedroom... they could move to a bigger house? I know they’ve said they’re moving anyway when L’s dad stops paying their mortgage so it would make sense to move a bit sooner and get the application to adopt started.
They have no money . They can’t afford ivf! It isn’t going to happen for the cheats.

Imagine the people printing this where it came from probs had a few laughs at it.
We should make a tattle calendar !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EXACTLY! They (cheats) absolutely said I now had access to social media. Now (Al’s a cheat) it’s a dig at H that she would give I a phone, implied that al the cheat doesn’t agree to it. Liars forget their own lies

They have no money . They can’t afford ivf! It isn’t going to happen for the cheats.

We should make a tattle calendar !
Of all the screen shots of the bullshit and lies that Al the cheat posts 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Why did cheating Al put Islas “real mother” in brackets like that? However much home wreaked Jen hates it, H is Islas real mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why did cheating Al put Islas “real mother” in brackets like that? However much home wreaked Jen hates it, H is Islas real mother.
Also this, whether Al the Cheat like it or not now, he (cheat)was happy to have sex with H while still married to he (cheat) and got H pregnant and conceived I so that does make her Isla Mum. The passive aggressive way he (cheat) refers to H as I’a ‘Real’ mum is unnecessary. Whether he (cheat) likes it or not, that is exactly what H is 🙄🙄 Grow the duck up Al the Cheat. I think you need to move on more than anyone else 😂

Reactions: 6
The whole dialogue and language this cheating pair of cunts use towards discussion of blended families ought to ring deafening alarm bells to anyone attempting this successfully and cause them to flee in the opposite direction. 'Real mother'???......FUCKOFF YOU CHEATING LIARS.

I wish the cheat and the husband snatcher would just make an account here and reply to our actual posts rather than make tit up to post on Instagram for sympathy.

I wish the cheat and the husband snatcher would just make an account here and reply to our actual posts rather than make tit up to post on Instagram for sympathy.
Yeah I agree . They keep saying there’s no question they won’t answer so get your cheating arses on here.

• Heart
Jen did have an account in her name and I think she replied to posts on here in thread one of my memory is right

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.