It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was pretty dull and uninteresting. Man and woman go to park. 😂
But of course, they always have to add that element of drama, “I LIED TO MY WIFE”.

why is everything a story with those two, why can’t they just explain normal events in a normal way? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
But of course, they always have to add that element of drama, “I LIED TO MY WIFE”.

why is everything a story with those two, why can’t they just explain normal events in a normal way? 🤣
Can you imagine living with him and having to listen to all his ‘stories’
Never known someone say so little using so many words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine living with him and having to listen to all his ‘stories’
Never known someone say so little using so many words 😂
He reminds me of someone I work with, he can’t explain going to the shop for a pint of milk without making it into a dramatic story!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Both as bad as each other with 2000 word essay captions, I always have to read them twice to make sense as they are just word salads, often you can’t even work out what the point they are trying to make is. 2004 called, wants its blog back
Everything is a story as they think they have a flair for writing. Ya don’t

• Haha
That’s what happens when you’re lying tho, you over over over explain. You can tell he lies a LOT.

Reactions: 15
Took her to the park where they’ve been going since they first dated. “ CHEATED you mean Al the cheat 😂 that’s the word you’re looking for I think.
“Do what you did in the beginning of your relationship and there won’t be an end”

👀

Is the husband snatcher really this oblivious to her cheating husbands behaviour that he can write what he’s up to in plain sight? #poorJen #whatgoesaroundcomesaround #onceacheatalwaysacheat

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I liked the bit about "managing" to get them both 2 hours off of "work" 🤣🤣🤣 what work?? Sitting on his phone ? Lol! Is he chief meme poster and jen is clickbair exec? 🤣🤣 please! It's not work, its fannying about on social media. Let's call it what it is. Deluded is what they are. Cant wajr until he has to find a place to live and actually needs to pay for it 🤣🤣 best laugh I've had all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely baffled what the cheaters do all day and into the night that constitutes work for the both of them, even with their house being paid for by someone else how do they earn any money? I’m sure if they had a genuine day to day job we’d have heard about it by now!

Absolutely baffled what the cheaters do all day and into the night that constitutes work for the both of them, even with their house being paid for by someone else how do they earn any money? I’m sure if they had a genuine day to day job we’d have heard about it by now!
They work really hard on the dadsnet Facebook page. Today it was all about people’s favourite shade of toast, gripping stuff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs it’s a bank holiday can you never give it a rest cheats! I hope I is having a lovely Easter with her family. You bitter shits!
Was just coming to post this. The only question they've deigned to answer and yet again it's a dig at H. Maybe the co-parenting would be a bit easier if you weren't constantly taking swipes at the mother of your child on social media, eh Cheating Al and Jen?!

Reactions: 10
Was just coming to post this. The only question they've deigned to answer and yet again it's a dig at H. Maybe the co-parenting would be a bit easier if you weren't constantly taking swipes at the mother of your child on social media, eh Cheating Al and Jen?!
Yeah because this thread (Al’s a cheat) has gone quiet lately and they have ZERO content (Al’s a cheat) so have to try to spark us into a discussion again so that they (cheats) can pull out the troll stories again - Chests are sooooo lame 😂

Yeah because this thread (Al’s a cheat) has gone quiet lately and they have ZERO content (Al’s a cheat) so have to try to spark us into a discussion again so that they (cheats) can pull out the troll stories again - Chests are sooooo lame 😂
The thing is they’re always going to get the same response. Nothing will change. Sad pathetic cheats. 😂

Reactions: 4
Ffs it’s a bank holiday can you never give it a rest cheats! I hope I is having a lovely Easter with her family. You bitter shits!
They are just doing it for a reaction (cheats) so they can say they are being trolled for content. Why can’t they enjoy their Easter weekend without posting stuff like this? Pathetic cheats.

Reactions: 3
They are just doing it for a reaction (cheats) so they can say they are being trolled for content. Why can’t they enjoy their Easter weekend without posting stuff like this? Pathetic cheats.
Clearly bored and al the cheat was drunk by the looks of it last night.

Reactions: 4
They put up a question box and answered only two questions from it 😂 The cheats always do this. They obviously just want to know what people think about them or are simply trying to sniff out the ‘trolls’😅

• Haha
Course you do 😂
That’s the biggest laugh I’ve had for days & so obvious they sent it to themselves for a reaction. Thanks for the laugh cheaters. Now go & make that son of yours happy & show him he doesn’t need his big sister around to have fun, put the phones away & give him an Easter to remember. You’ll all feel better for it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.