It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
Hmm, not sure anyone following H on social media would come on here randomly at this point to say those things and start name dropping previous women’s names and hinting you know a lot more. You say ‘we know her’ when referring to H, who is we?!
I’ll tell you what I think, I think @Emily465, you have given yourself away by making lies up about H, talking about the church, naming accounts on here that haven’t commented in a long time claiming they know H, talking about the marriage being over long before J came along....sound familiar?! Honestly Al, bore off you absolute cretin! 😂
says someone obviously connected. Yawn. Of course i know a lot more. I live right inbetween the two families. We all know them. We can agree to disagree no? You dont like what I say so you accuse me of being the fat twit? is this a discussion forum or a dictators forum. He's a twit. She's as much of a twit.

@Emily465 With you being local to them, do they actually have any friends? Because it just seems to be them on their own all the time (before Covid obvs) and rarely mention any family members or friends.
Ali? Not locally. Both schools disowned him. Both their families live close by.

Hmm, not sure anyone following H on social media would come on here randomly at this point to say those things and start name dropping previous women’s names and hinting you know a lot more. You say ‘we know her’ when referring to H, who is we?!
I’ll tell you what I think, I think @Emily465, you have given yourself away by making lies up about H, talking about the church, naming accounts on here that haven’t commented in a long time claiming they know H, talking about the marriage being over long before J came along....sound familiar?! Honestly Al, bore off you absolute cretin! 😂
You dont have to follow someone to see their posts! Happy to share screenshots but i dont think thats a fair way to behave.

Last edited:
W

says someone obviously connected. Yawn. Of course i know a lot more. I live right inbetween the two families. We all know them. We can agree to disagree no? You dont like what I say so you accuse me of being the fat twit? is this a discussion forum or a dictators forum. He's a twit. She's as much of a twit.
Not connected actually, just not stupid and thanks for again proving my point! Again you say ‘we all know them’, who’s we? Just such strange things to say and the only time things like this have been said previously and so randomly is when it’s clearly A&J on a fake account, which is the thing they hate most apparently?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
W

Ali? Not locally. Both schools disowned him. Both their families live close by.

You dont have to follow someone to see their posts! Happy to share screenshots but i dont think thats a fair way to behave.
You seem to know him as ‘Ali’ instead of ‘Al’ which he is known as now. I find it odd that he dropped the double barrel ‘Ferguson Gow’ when he got with Jen. It’s very strange seeing as he was content using the double barrel for his whole life up until that point. With all these name changes it sounds like he tried to build himself some sort of new identity after he ruined his reputation. He must have tried hard to hide everything before setting up the Dadsnet.

Reactions: 12
If Al didn't want a baby with Hannah, then to quote Jeremy Kyle he SHOULD HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT

Also I find it disgraceful how often he spouts that he was tricked into it. Poor Isla having to grow up and read she wasn't wanted by her dad

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s worrying that Al didn’t want Isla but just a year later was more than happy to have Ted?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If Al didn't want a baby with Hannah, then to quote Jeremy Kyle he SHOULD HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT
If only they were sensible enough. although if my husband started using a condom whilst i was on the pill id be suspicious of him having an affair. Which Ali was. He should of. And she shouldnt have stopped taking the pill and lied about it. Like i said, both twats.

If only they were sensible enough. although if my husband started using a condom whilst i was on the pill id be suspicious of him having an affair. Which Ali was. He should of. And she shouldnt have stopped taking the pill and lied about it. Like i said, both twats.
Why have you joined today?

Reactions: 2
It’s worrying that Al didn’t want Isla but just a year later was more than happy to have Ted?
was it because I is a girl? Would it have been different it I was a boy? Cant help but wonder..

I was sent the you tube video and a link here and thought it interesting that everyone has skipped over the past with T. Seems relevant and adds context to his vile behaviour. Why?
Why have you joined today?
[
ALL
At what? The broken marriage , the baby, the cheating? The fact he flaunts crap all over social media??
of the above im sure but i was referring to the sudden drop of his family name.

So he used to go by Ali?

And I didn’t know his actual surname is Ferguson Gow? Why did he change it?

Come on Al, plenty of scope here for you to create some more “troll” stories...

It hadn’t been skipped over though?! We are all aware he had an affair before Jen....and as has been said plenty of times on here, it’s not how and why it all happened that any of us are particularly bothered about, it’s how he continues to give a very one sided narrative of what happened, over shares every bit of personal info and constantly makes digs at H. As far as I’m aware, nothing has been shared from H about her side of the story and definitely not to 30k strangers!

Reactions: 7
It hadn’t been skipped over though?! We are all aware he had an affair before Jen....and as has been said plenty of times on here, it’s not how and why it all happened that any of us are particularly bothered about, it’s how he continues to give a very one sided narrative of what happened, over shares every bit of personal info and constantly makes digs at H. As far as I’m aware, nothing has been shared from H about her side of the story and definitely not to 30k strangers!
Exactly! This account is about those cunts (a & j) and the way they conduct themselves on social media...nothing at all to do with this alleged T character, whom I really don't give a tit about. She is a red herring...to the extent she exists!

Reactions: 5
How would an acquaintance, such as yourself, know what contraception a couple in your local area are using? Nothing you say on here changes the fact Al was sleeping with (at least) two women at once. I doubt very much he had to be persuaded by anyone to engage in sexual activities...he is a creep and a narcissistic bully!

Reactions: 12
was it because I is a girl? Would it have been different it I was a boy? Cant help but wonder..

I was sent the you tube video and a link here and thought it interesting that everyone has skipped over the past with T. Seems relevant and adds context to his vile behaviour. Why?

ALL

of the above im sure but i was referring to the sudden drop of his family name.
Aww right you need to quote the post so people know what you’re talking about.

Reactions: 1
What an odd turn this thread has take. Can’t say I’m convinced that Emily isn’t Al the cheat or Jen or at least someone closely connected to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What an odd turn this thread has take. Can’t say I’m convinced that Emily isn’t Al the cheat or Jen or at least someone closely connected to them.
Have to agree it’s a bit odd.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! I couldn’t live further from these two and don’t know them at all. Marriages break down (as mine did) and people move on. It’s the total lack of disrespect for the mother of his daughter that leaves an after taster tbh regardless off the past.

Have to agree it’s a bit odd.
New people to the thread are welcomed (as I was as a relevantly new member) however this Emily has only commented on this thread if you check their history, I mean most of us are active in other threads too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As others have said, it’s the crappy way he handled it all. His excuse always is that the marriage was already over technically when he started seeing (started an affair) Jen. Basically what he means is, in his head he knew he didn’t want Hannah anymore and that made it okay for him to go out and find someone else, even though they were still married, living together and she was pregnant.

not only that, he refuses to accept he was wrong with his behaviour and he constantly makes crappy excuses and blames H for everything, he’s a grade A twit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.