It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving the cheaters story posts this week fishing for a reaction! Stay strong guys 😂
I know so much fishing for a reaction from the cheats! So funny the longer we ignore them the harder and more pathetic they try 😂😂😂😂 this is more fun than calling them out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only al and jen the cheats would complain about being "denied" access to isla in the week, never being able to take her to school blah blah. Then getting a day they can take her/pick her up and complain even more about how bloody long it takes them!
There's always a drama with those two cheats, they absolutely love it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a lying bleeping witch. Show the messages you cheating bleep!
It was probs the quote on the last page from @Gingercream but regardless, to jump on the ONLY post recently is pathetic of the cheats. The cheats must have notifications on for this thread - well here’s a little message for Al the Cheat and Jen ‘WE ARE BORED OF YOU (cheats) AND USING WHAT WE POST HERE ON TATTLE FOR CONTENT’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg you wouldn’t think she had a bloody teenager, Jen the cheat really is pathetic. Bloody Ted led. How about you pair of cheats leg the kid have a life. No wonder he’s so bloody dependent on I.
he’s going to end up scared to do anything without her at any age because she acts like he needs her for everything when it’s her that needs him to be a baby 🙄
Let him grow up a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
he’s going to end up scared to do anything without her at any age because she acts like he needs her for everything when it’s her that needs him to be a baby 🙄
Let him grow up a bit
I really think because Jen the cheat is unable to have another baby which is sad , she’s trying to keep him a baby. It’s going to hold him back if Jen the cheats carry’s on like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, how old is he? 6/7? I find that absolutley unbelievable that he’s never done anything without them, apart from school! (They are a pair of cheats) Is it any wonder he has massive separation anxiety?! (They can’t keep up with their own lies) How he is meant to gain any independence if he is babied by the liars and cheats (oh sorry, I mean ‘Ted led’) 🤷‍♀️.
Edited to add - her (the husband steamer) reaction is also very OTT, dramatic and attention seeking.

Reactions: 6
Everything with these idiot cheats has to be a bleeping drama doesn't it?its all bullshit, why on earth is her anxiety through the roof for him going to an afterschool club?he's basically at school or at a club being looked after by teachers/adults etc its no different to being at school.Theyve got no content of any merit and so we're back to ticking off the same repetitive shite on the tedious cheating Fergusons bingo card
Cheating Jens anxiety
Ted led
Happy blended family
Sad blended family
Stress of multiple school runs
Al working till all hours
Do you know what Dadsnet is (no, nobody gives a tit)
Counting down the days until they are all reunited
Stress because all the kids are in the house
Kids won't sleep (fake pics of cheating Al sitting on the stairs, just tell them to go to sleep, it don't require a post)
Medical drama/emergency that all turns out OK
Passive aggressive statement about parenting of I
Everyone thinks they look like twins (they don't)
The unfairness of blended parenting (aimed at Is mum)
The joy and ease of blended parenting (gotta keep Ls dad on side and the house paid for eh Al?)
TROLLS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, how old is he? 6/7? I find that absolutley unbelievable that he’s never done anything without them, apart from school! (They are a pair of cheats) Is it any wonder he has massive separation anxiety?! (They can’t keep up with their own lies) How he is meant to gain any independence if he is babied by the liars and cheats (oh sorry, I mean ‘Ted led’) 🤷‍♀️.
Edited to add - her (the husband steamer) reaction is also very OTT, dramatic and attention seeking.
They’ll be loving the engagement on here today but I couldn’t ignore how worrying these 2 cheats are. They’re very odd people . Thank god I clearly has stable parents when she’s at home and not with the cheats. They the cheats are ruining teds childhood. And she rocks up 20 mins early to pick him up too.

Reactions: 10
Omg you wouldn’t think she had a bloody teenager, Jen the cheat really is pathetic. Bloody Ted led. How about you pair of cheats let the kid have a life. No wonder he’s so bloody dependent on I.
That poor child will grow up with so many issues & it’s most definitely Mum led. If she’s in that much of a state letting him off to a supervised school club he has absolutely picked up on her anxieties over the years

Reactions: 9
That poor child will grow up with so many issues & it’s most definitely Mum led. If she’s in that much of a state letting him off to a supervised school club he has absolutely picked up on her anxieties over the years
Definitely . She Jen the cheat needs counseling to get to the route of her problems .

Urm I think the biggest problem is the noises he makes in his sleep. It’s not normal... I would literally go mad hearing all that lip smacking and swallowing noises 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Everything with these idiot cheats has to be a bleeping drama doesn't it?its all bullshit, why on earth is her anxiety through the roof for him going to an afterschool club?he's basically at school or at a club being looked after by teachers/adults etc its no different to being at school.Theyve got no content of any merit and so we're back to ticking off the same repetitive shite on the tedious cheating Fergusons bingo card
Cheating Jens anxiety
Ted led
Happy blended family
Sad blended family
Stress of multiple school runs
Al working till all hours
Do you know what Dadsnet is (no, nobody gives a tit)
Counting down the days until they are all reunited
Stress because all the kids are in the house
Kids won't sleep (fake pics of cheating Al sitting on the stairs, just tell them to go to sleep, it don't require a post)
Medical drama/emergency that all turns out OK
Passive aggressive statement about parenting of I
Everyone thinks they look like twins (they don't)
The unfairness of blended parenting (aimed at Is mum)
The joy and ease of blended parenting (gotta keep Ls dad on side and the house paid for eh Al?)
TROLLS
tedious cheating Fergusons bingo card 😂😂😂😂 sounds like a board (we are bored!) game in the making! And yes the engagement on here will be filling the cheats boots #DontFeedCheatingAl&JenTheTrolls (with the sounds he makes at night confirming his troll status)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.