It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄🙄 how boring must their (Al’s a cheat) holiday be if they are resorting to this level to try to engage us in conversation. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for them. Remember let’s not feed cheating Al the troll, it’s want he wants and needs to for his boring page 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 8
🙄🙄🙄 how boring must their (Al’s a cheat) holiday be if they are resorting to this level to try to engage us in conversation. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for them. Remember let’s not feed cheating Al the troll, it’s want he wants and needs to for his boring page 🥱🥱🥱
I’m surprised that so many brands want to work with them when they post things like this.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe thr cheaters post this morning saying they had a rough night with "one of the kids being poorly", being so cryptic so Islas family will be worrying if she is unwell or not. Sick fucks

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
100 percent my first thought when I seen 'one' of the kids was sick all night! Scummy behaviour!

Reactions: 4
Can't believe thr cheaters post this morning saying they had a rough night with "one of the kids being poorly", being so cryptic so Islas family will be worrying if she is unwell or not. Sick fucks
Totally agree , there we just no need. The cheats need an intervention. I hope I’s mum keeps proof of all these things.

Reactions: 2
The kid that was sick was clearly the poor kid that had to take the photo of the pair of idiots naked in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came here to say the same as above. They always over share. But today “one of the kids was sick” - knowing they don’t communicate with Hannah while they are away imagine how that feels, I’d be besides myself as Isla’s mum. They are evil. We all know that has been written by Al the cheat, deliberately. Imagine stooping that low.

It's 'I' that's not well. Her cheeks have been up all day in their posts and she hasn't looked as spritely as they (the cheats and liars) usually show her to be....poor lamb.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So it looks like another holiday focussed around alcohol! Making whichever child was ill spend all day being out, probably exhausted if they’d been up in the night, rather than let them have a chilled day to recover....the cheats are the most selfish ignorant people I have ever come across. Never mind the fact they could be spreading god knows what to anyone they come into contact with! 🙄

Also, still find it so odd that they switch from from one cheat to the other on their stories...hardly going to be a surprise prank is it?! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Al the cheater has spent 2 days showing drinks or talking about drinking 🙄 is he 19

(Al cheats on his pregnant wife) If your exhausted and broken after a few days away with the full 3 kids why on earth are you desperate for a baby? Sounds like you couldn’t cope?! It was a boat trip guys not a trip up kilamanjaro 😂 broken and exhausted honestly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I’m so exhausted after driving my dolphin killer car around” such hard work going on holiday mugs. I forgot to book leave and still working. But proper work not just memes on Facebook

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.