It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no comment to make on little Ted - I’m a teacher and I’ve met plenty of children that really don’t enjoy going to these events - too much noise, too many other kids, unknown situation etc. I don’t get the extreme anxiety that St Jen of Hives faces with him going away to a club but I imagine if you have chronic anxiety that could definitely be an issue. What I just don’t get his the cheating Al telling the internet. I get anxious and my boyfriend would calm me down and talk me through the situation. He would not share it on the internet - it wasn’t done kindly either “avoid Jen” he said. It’s cruel of the cheat to not support her. Does she not mind having all her anxieties shared online? Again I think it’s great that more people are sharing their challenges with mental health but it’s not his health, he’s not asking how to support her - he’s mocking her. Their relationship has some major red flags. I hope she has a good friend somewhere that can support her through this.

Reactions: 10
I have no comment to make on little Ted - I’m a teacher and I’ve met plenty of children that really don’t enjoy going to these events - too much noise, too many other kids, unknown situation etc. I don’t get the extreme anxiety that St Jen of Hives faces with him going away to a club but I imagine if you have chronic anxiety that could definitely be an issue. What I just don’t get his the cheating Al telling the internet. I get anxious and my boyfriend would calm me down and talk me through the situation. He would not share it on the internet - it wasn’t done kindly either “avoid Jen” he said. It’s cruel of the cheat to not support her. Does she not mind having all her anxieties shared online? Again I think it’s great that more people are sharing their challenges with mental health but it’s not his health, he’s not asking how to support her - he’s mocking her. Their relationship has some major red flags. I hope she has a good friend somewhere that can support her through this.
The thing is in the post Al the cheat put on he showed no concern about Teds issues ( if he has any) Ted was clearly happy to go. It was about Jen. Now I’m sorry but as a mother she the cheats needs to put her issues aside and do what’s right for him not her wanting to keep babying him. That family need some serious therapy, bet L can’t wait to be out of there. He seems like a good all round kid. Also al the cheat and Jen the cheat don’t come on here as it won’t help your anxiety.

Reactions: 6
Hey cheating Al, must be a busy day of endless work at cheating HQ if you're literally posting about this pretty much straight after reading on here

Reactions: 4
The thing is in the post Al the cheat put on he showed no concern about Teds issues ( if he has any) Ted was clearly happy to go. It was about Jen. Now I’m sorry but as a mother she the cheats needs to put her issues aside and do what’s right for him not her wanting to keep babying him. That family need some serious therapy, bet L can’t wait to be out of there. He seems like a good all round kid. Also al the cheat and Jen the cheat don’t come on here as it won’t help your anxiety.
This is what puzzles me, she’s been through all of this before, it’s not like everything T does is a first for her as a mother so why the anxiety? If she’s always been like this then it would explain why T has been so reluctant to brave normal childhood experiences without his parents because all he has known is his mother’s fears. She needs help, it’s not normal & I’m really not saying it to be nasty but the only T will overcome his attachment issues is if she does too. If I wasn’t blocked I would reach out to her myself.

Reactions: 3
For duck Sake.... they (cheats) really are soooooo desperate for content from us now.

What I just don’t get his the cheating Al telling the internet. I get anxious and my boyfriend would calm me down and talk me through the situation. He would not share it on the internet - it wasn’t done kindly either “avoid Jen” he said. It’s cruel of the cheat to not support her. Does she not mind having all her anxieties shared online? Again I think it’s great that more people are sharing their challenges with mental health but it’s not his health, he’s not asking how to support her - he’s mocking her. Their relationship has some major red flags. I hope she has a good friend somewhere that can support her through this.
Al the cheating troll is a complete narcissist who we’ve seen go through the narcissistic cycle of adoration then the devaluing of Jen, which mocking her anxieties absolutely is. They are sad and pathetic posting such private concerns about their lives JUST so they can create engagement by calling troll on us. Let’s starve them if their content further! As soon as anyone posts anything anymore here they jump on it, the level of desperation is that bad for the cheats now. Don’t feed Al and Jen the cheating trolls 👍🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on guys you lot need help...... yep most probs. But don’t judge yeah 🤣🤣
The cheats need the help more than we do. I’m happy and content in my life and don’t need to share Personal and private worries and aspects of my life with 30k strangers to feel fulfilled 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Al cheated on his pregnant wife.
Doesn't being a good patent consist of putting your own worries and feelings aside in order to encourage your child. Encourage little T to do things on his own, even if he's nervous, show him nerves are good, teach him to go out of his comfort zone. I know that's not easy but surely that's the way a child will grow in confidence and in life!

The cheats really have been desperate to up the troll engagement, we give them so much content! And surely if it doesn't bother them with what they say, why are they looking?
But what do I know, I'm just a troll who needs some serious help apparently!

• Haha
I don’t really buy into all this “Ted led” stuff. Children are going to have to be encouraged to do some things that they don’t want to do at some point, which is good for them. Like with school, up until school he had never been made to do anything alone and then when he went to school, he was super anxious. Maybe if he had been encouraged to be independent a bit more in the past, there wouldn’t have been such a big issue.

Their latest grid post 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Let’s not rise to the cheats UTTER LIES they’ve posted about what has been said. I’ll keep saying it, Al the cheating troll wants us to react, I mean what else can he be outraged about if not us??They have nothing

Wow a load of stories and a grid post, they sure do love using us for engagement. How embarrassing for them!

Wow a load of stories and a grid post, they sure do love using us for engagement. How embarrassing for them!
It’s been an epically good day (Al’s a cheat) for content for them for sure. It’s been like hitting the jackpot on the fruit machine 😂😂😂 wonder if they think they (cheats) have found the magic combination to get tattle talking and they’ll continue to sell T and his anxieties out for more likes/comments. I say let’s keeps the cheating Ferguson’s on their toes 😂😂

Reactions: 5
The thing is how do their followers not see how boring they are then all of a sudden it’s troll troll troll? Surely they must see this.

Wow!that post was a real brain dump wasn't it?! Can't you just imagine the cheating idiot furiously typing away (what urgent meeting did you have to cancel to fit that in Al?)

• Haha
Wow!that post was a real brain dump wasn't it?! Can't you just imagine the cheating idiot furiously typing away (what urgent meeting did you have to cancel to fit that in Al?)
Again he made that all about Ted not having wanted to do clubs previously . Yet we all said things in response to the cheats post about Jen the cheats anxiety at him doing a club. He doesn’t mention that though. He also doesn’t respond to the person in comments when she says oh i can’t believe someone messages you these things. Erm because they don’t!! They come here as they’re cheating narcissists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.