It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a teacher not know the difference between bought and BROUGHT . I know it’s petty but the amount of people on the gram that don’t know the correct one really irritates me. But she’s a teacher so it makes it way worse.
Bought and brought is one of my biggest pet peeves. Come on people!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Someone is very lucky to have him as their partner”?!

I doubt it, she’ll be the mother in law from hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can a teacher not know the difference between bought and BROUGHT . I know it’s petty but the amount of people on the gram that don’t know the correct one really irritates me. But she’s a teacher so it makes it way worse.
He can’t tell the difference between loser and looser either the cheat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jen admitting alcohol consumption making her unhealthy... I thought they tried to say she didn’t really drink not that long ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
At least they can both relax now as there’s no risk of the other cheating - no one else would have either of them! 😅

• Haha
God they really are so dull aren’t they. They have no content at all.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t want to give them (cheaters) any content but have genuine questions. How can the double school run take an hour and a half and both kids be on time? Jen slept with a married man. Even with covid bubble times, my kids go to different primary schools and it’s 10mins drive between them. Not being funny but if poor Isla (al cheated on his pregnant wife) spends that much extra time in the car in order to just stay with them overnight that doesn’t seem in her best interests.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t want to give them (cheaters) any content but have genuine questions. How can the double school run take an hour and a half and both kids be on time? Jen slept with a married man. Even with covid bubble times, my kids go to different primary schools and it’s 10mins drive between them. Not being funny but if poor Isla (al cheated on his pregnant wife) spends that much extra time in the car in order to just stay with them overnight that doesn’t seem in her best interests.
Yes this. The cheats wanted I through the week so school runs are part of it. If they’re unable to commit to that then why did the cheats push for this. They just like to moan. Look at the crap content atm! But Jen the cheat will do a 2 hour trip for fish and chips for one of her elderlys 🙈

This has been a question I've had for a while.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.