It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, consent is about informed consent and a child Teds age can’t truly consent because they’re not fully informed of what is happening and the consequences etc. Kids are VERY keen to please their parents so of course at this age they’re going to agree to do what their parents ask, especially I probably desperate for her dads affections

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow that’s real big of you Al the cheat! Encouraged it 🙈 how dare you . Jen the husband thief isn’t her mum. I adored my stepmum ( she didn’t break up my parents marriage) and I’d always send cards and gifts and as an adult would go on Mother’s Day we lost her to Covid in April 😢 but as a child we always spent it with my birth mum. I know families come in different packages now but he’s really pissed me off like he’s doing H a favor. He could have just said we are celebrating Mother’s Day this week for Jen the husband thief..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow that’s real big of you Al the cheat! Encouraged it 🙈 how dare you . Jen the husband thief isn’t her mum. I adored my stepmum ( she didn’t break up my parents marriage) and I’d always send cards and gifts and as an adult would go on Mother’s Day we lost her to Covid in April 😢 but as a child we always spent it with my birth mum. I know families come in different packages now but he’s really pissed me off like he’s doing H a favor. He could have just said we are celebrating Mother’s Day this week for Jen the husband thief..
It’s likely in any child arrangement order anyway and seeing as I don’t believe he had I last week it’s also likely H’s weekend anyway but Al the cheat isn’t able to resist stroking his own ego 🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s likely in any child arrangement order anyway and seeing as I don’t believe he had I last week it’s also likely H’s weekend anyway but Al the cheat isn’t able to resist stroking his own ego 🙄
He’s such a pig. 🐷 I mean really they’re having a Sunday lunch aren’t they 😂

• Haha
Wtf are the last 2 stories about? Are they using those photos as comedic value like use a funny photo as a random background? Fat shaming 100%

Reactions: 3
It can’t just be a Sunday lunch, can it? It has to be an event. The lying cheats harp on about this blended family so much it smacks of desperation to prove the point. Why can’t they (the cheats) get on with it quietly like a normal couple? I’ve never known a blended family talk about it as much as these two

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like the vid of I and T choosing between the cheats that I looks like she’s trying too hard to please, it’s like she’s forced to like the Jen who steals married men. Just an observation, I hope I’m wrong and she genuinely feels that way because her happiness is most important. I’m sure H would rather I love that vile pair and be happy.

Reactions: 5
Wtf are the last 2 stories about? Are they using those photos as comedic value like use a funny photo as a random background? Fat shaming 100%
I just don’t get it! Are they (Al’s a cheat) making fun of people who struggle with weight? I mean the first story has noose? Are they (Al’s a cheat) making fun of people with mental health issues. Those photos just aren’t funny in the slightest and are more than a little offensive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the duck are those pictures about? The first one says to me if you’re fat you should think about hanging yourself 🤔

Reactions: 2
What the duck are those pictures about? The first one says to me if you’re fat you should think about hanging yourself 🤔
I screen grabbed them as Al the cheat has a habit of deleting things 😂😂 but I agree, completely offensive IMO and 💯 these were posted by Al the cheat

Unfortunately my child’s child arrangement order does not state that however I just send a “hi it’s Mother’s Day next weekend so can we swap weekends?” And I get a “yeh, swap for the weekend after?” Because who makes any child spend their Mother’s Day not with their mother or makes a “I’m a hero for encouraging my child to spend mothers day with her her mum” post online when it’s all BS anyway because if it had been their weekend they would 100% never swap with H! They make me sick!

My stepdaughter chooses “Mum” cards for me but writes my name inside it, her Mum encourages her to call me whatever she wants to call me because she’s confident in her child’s feelings towards her that she doesn’t need to force her child to hate me. My stepdaughter occasional tells people I’m her mum or says mum to me, I’ve never told her it pleases me or told her not to, I respond the exact same because it doesn’t matter as long as she is happy. She chooses to stay with us an extra day sometimes, others she wants to go to her mums a day early, there’s no competition because the child is just living the life they’ve been given.

I feel like the cheats don’t understand blended families at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry to hear about your stepmum, that must have been incredibly difficult for you all. Please be kind to yourself this mothers day, I know it won't be easy. Always here if you want to talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The lady in the pics has done a series of them as art/comedy. Out of context they do look very strange/offensive though. There is one of her in a sausage crown that is funny 😍

Wait, are they trying to suggest hes shaved his beard off? There are people in the comments saying omg I thought this was a filter.
It is. You can see it is. What was the purpose of this I'm confused

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait, are they trying to suggest hes shaved his beard off? There are people in the comments saying omg I thought this was a filter.
It is. You can see it is. What was the purpose of this I'm confused
So Jen the perv could could relive Al the cheats youth, well that’s thats what the post basically says 😂

• Haha
I'm so sorry to hear about your stepmum, that must have been incredibly difficult for you all. Please be kind to yourself this mothers day, I know it won't be easy. Always here if you want to talk.
Thankyou so much . It’s extremely hard atm . He ( Al the cheat ) drives me mad x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.