It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pumpkinandrose 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Extremely well put as always, Al the cheat is just projecting his own terrible behaviour on Hannah
Thank you my lovely! I honestly have no idea how his sheep fall for this act anymore. Surely if you believed your family were at risk, were being abused, and stalked, you would take every single legal step to put am end to it, especially if what he says about having police support is true, you would do anything to stop it. But the truth is he is just trying to scare us off this site, hoping by mentioning the police we will back off. He doesn't have evidence or PI, its just another al manipulation tatic!

Reactions: 8
Good for you for standing up to him. I see he sent flying monkeys to jump on you 🙄 classic narcissistic tactics
Yep. They reported one of my posts on my page with my boys in swimming shorts....so pathetic!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yep. They reported one of my posts on my page with my boys in swimming shorts....so pathetic!
How utterly bleeping pathetic can you get, just because you respectfully challenged him. He (Al’s a cheat) really is the lowest of the low

Reactions: 10
There’s a huge difference between your posts and theirs. Yours are little boys in swimming shorts, theirs are of an eight year old girl topless and a six and eight year old in the bath!

Reactions: 5
There’s a huge difference between your posts and theirs. Yours are little boys in swimming shorts, theirs are of an eight year old girl topless and a six and eight year old in the bath!
And the fact he has 30k followers and shares every single detail of their children's lives with strangers. @Mum0fboys has a normal account like most of us do. They are worlds apart!

And the fact he has 30k followers and shares every single detail of their children's lives with strangers. @Mum0fboys has a normal account like most of us do. They are worlds apart!
Yeah exactly! They’re totally different things. I can’t believe their little followers are still sticking up for them on the comments. 🙄 apparently if you want inappropriate photos of a child removed from the internet then you have sick motives and are clearly obsessed? Work that one out folks. So those who work in child protection are sick then? Jesus Christ.

I can’t believe their followers eat up their bullshit. He ( cheat Al) twists everything. He has no idea who people are and if he did he’s the type to put them out there. But he’s decided they will continue as they are. Pathetic. The point of the post is clearly to drum up hatred . They chose to put their life out there for thousands to see. If he doesn’t like what he hears or reads he knows what to do. Piss off from Instagram.

• Heart
I’m sorry but their recent posts made me laugh out loud! AS IF he wouldn’t do anything if direct threatening ‘trolling’ messages had been sent to Jen and about Ted! 🙄 (Al cheated on his pregnancy wife). It’s clearly all absolute bs! He also has no idea who these supposed 6 accounts belong to! Constantly deluding himself that only people related to or friends with H are the ones making comments! No-one is directly messaging you from fake accounts Al the cheat! You are reading here and using the content to boost your self-pity, attention seeking behaviour! SHOW THE PROOF of these so called messages! Some of your sheep might be blind to you and your ways but more and more people are questioning your strange behaviour and will come across this thread one day and will be enlightened! They clearly have nothing with regards to evidence otherwise they would be taking this as far as possible! Threatening to contacting their church and employer-pahaha! Get a grip on yourself man! He wants to be careful as he’ll be the one with a libel charge against him! (Al the cheat) Absolutely pathetic! Lies always catch up with you cheats, we’ll just sit back and wait for it to all come out!

• Heart
Yeah exactly! They’re totally different things. I can’t believe their little followers are still sticking up for them on the comments. 🙄 apparently if you want inappropriate photos of a child removed from the internet then you have sick motives and are clearly obsessed? Work that one out folks. So those who work in child protection are sick then? Jesus Christ.
You really cannot make it up can you. Yes it would be great to live in an ideal world where sick people aren't able to find and use photos of children, but we don't. It happens, it's disgusting but it's preventable! Don't post photos of your children half naked, naked whatever when you have a big following. It is so much easier for creeps to access your photos when you have a open platform. Surely even the cheats want to protect their children

Reactions: 6
Their followers must genuinely be as thick as Al is, to believe half the stuff he says.

I wonder what Al and Jen’s long term plan is. Louis’ Dad won’t let them stay rent free forever. They have no proper income. And their Instagram account isn’t popular enough to bring in much money.

Reactions: 9
Al is very clever the way he says it’s Hannah’s family without actually saying it. But so many people are so dense they don’t see it. For example even if everything he has written was true (LOL at even the suggestion!) how very very unfair on Isla to post that online about her family that she will love. I remember the anguish and stress it caused me as a child to listen to my divorced parents slagging off the other families. I wanted to please each parent and it was just a horrible thing to go through. This will come back to bite you Al. Maybe not for another 10 years. But it will.

• Heart
  • Sad
The comments are unbelievable but more from Al the cheat! The constant ‘a decade is a long time to hold a grudge eh?’ ‘Wonder what their church leader would say?’ Are you honestly for real cheating Al?! If I were H or her family, I’d be taking action against him for his blatant slandering and accusations of trolling! I stand by my first comment, there is no way he has an ounce of evidence and that is why he’s not taking anything further! Wish someone would just direct his followers here....if he’s got nothing to hide, he should do it himself like he did with H’s YouTube video!

Why does Al keep referring to what he did a decade ago but he still continues to bully and make digs at poor Isla’s mum on a regular basis?

Edit: I should add, Al left his wife just after their daughter was born who is now 8 and a half. If my maths is correct that is not a decade. Although Al you have probably been a cheat much longer than a decade. We don’t just call you out on the horrible affair - you weren’t bothered to see or have anything to do with your poor daughter until DadsNet came about and cried sympathy having to go through the courts. How about you address this too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Al keep referring to what he did a decade ago but he still continues to bully and make digs at poor Isla’s mum on a regular basis?

Edit: I should add, Al left his wife just after their daughter was born who is now 8 and a half. If my maths is correct that is not a decade. Although Al you have probably been a cheat much longer than a decade. We don’t just call you out on the horrible affair - you weren’t bothered to see or have anything to do with your poor daughter until DadsNet came about and cried sympathy having to go through the courts. How about you address this too?
Discussed leaving his ex-wife long before he met the dirty vile scrubber and home wrecker (whom slept with a minor and I am not referring to fat al...17 YEARS OLD!!!)......but hung around long enough to CONCEIVE A CHILD...unprotected sex, split condom....sleight of hand by his ex-wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣.....whatever, HE CREATED LIFE and then consigned the poor child to the abandonment by a father until he decided seeing her would benefit his income and his 'image'. The fat bastard will always be a vile, lying and sleazy scumbag......& THAT is being kind!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gosh I can feel the anger just reading this! It is so rich for al the cheat to talk about one side of the story, when he has portrayed his side online for 7 years and has no problem with his followers bashing his ex wife. But once a few people question his actions and behaviour, he loses his mind

Attachments

• Wow
Gosh I can feel the anger just reading this! It is so rich for al the cheat to talk about one side of the story, when he has portrayed his side online for 7 years and has no problem with his followers bashing his ex wife. But once a few people question his actions and behaviour, he loses his mind
He ASKED to leave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly, what a pathetic, utterly contemptuous bleeping arsewipe!

• Haha
Is he actually okay with his 8 year old being on social media? I doubt her mum would allow that, so I don’t believe it at all. He’s so full of crap and he thinks he’s a big man when he’s really pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What he’s written there doesn’t even add up. He just trips over his lies the more he tries to defend himself.

Watch out they are coming to speak to your employers and your church. Poor A and J if only people let things go and let it go.... must have a ad coming up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.