It's the Fergusons #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think we all know he has absolutely no chance.

Is there anything jen doesnt have a phobia of! If its not the dentist, its flying, or the swimming pool, climbing frames, monkey bars or the hospital in general! (Just to name a few shes mentioned on insta this year)
I think shes confusing phobias with being nervous/anxious about something or going somewhere. A phobia is a genuine fear, it she does have phobias of all those things then what sort of life is that. Shes terrified of everything! *jen slept with a married man behind his pregnant wife's back*

I think she confuses phobias with attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just found this thread!! Theres no doubt that (cheating) Jen is a bag of anxiety but I’m pretty sure that (cheating) Al is manipulative and coercive. That story earlier where he highlights an anxiety of hers then does a poll or question of who else is like that or agrees with him is so far from supportive - it’s gaslighting. He makes out he’s doing it because he cares but... if my husband put on insta “my wife is terrified of wasps. What do you think guys normal or needs help?!” Its so manipulative it’s terrifying. And his narcissistic nature (cheater!) - nothing will EVER be his fault. He’s the type of guy who comes across as everyones friend but (lies and cheats) can flick and switch and is nasty. We’ve all seen it with how he reacts on insta. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why the Jen the cheat has anxiety about losing her wedding ring.
There’s something behind that Jen the cheat won’t wear them at all. She (the cheat) could wear them on a necklace or something. It’s just odd

Reactions: 6
I’ve just found this thread!! Theres no doubt that (cheating) Jen is a bag of anxiety but I’m pretty sure that (cheating) Al is manipulative and coercive. That story earlier where he highlights an anxiety of hers then does a poll or question of who else is like that or agrees with him is so far from supportive - it’s gaslighting. He makes out he’s doing it because he cares but... if my husband put on insta “my wife is terrified of wasps. What do you think guys normal or needs help?!” Its so manipulative it’s terrifying. And his narcissistic nature (cheater!) - nothing will EVER be his fault. He’s the type of guy who comes across as everyones friend but (lies and cheats) can flick and switch and is nasty. We’ve all seen it with how he reacts on insta. Urgh.
Welcome to the thread👋 you have made such a good point there. I cant imagine someone putting such private information online about me everyday. They have no boundaries between insta and real life. Its very sad actually. And you are so right about al the cheat never being in the wrong. I've never come across a person who is so incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions. Its actually quite scary!

Reactions: 5
Jen, cheating dirty witch who does not support women because she sleeps with a married man (and a minor) who has a BABY on the way.....honestly, such a bleeping dirt bag, clearly drank more alcohol than we saw (which was a lot) given she is celebrating her first Saturday hangover free.

Reactions: 7
I agree with the comment about the drinking, but I don’t agree with the name calling. The comment could have been made without calling her a witch. IMO anyways.

Im all for telling your partner you love them and you think they look nice/fancy them, etc. But he (the cheating liar) really bangs on about it doesn’t he? Is he trying to prove something?!

Reactions: 4
Im all for telling your partner you love them and you think they look nice/fancy them, etc. But he (the cheating liar) really bangs on about it doesn’t he? Is he trying to prove something?!
Needs to justify his infidelity. So he can prove that they are happy and in love, made for eachother and prove he was right to cheat.

Reactions: 6
Trying to convince himself that he was right to leave his ex wife for Desperate Jen!

Reactions: 5
Guilty conscience! Plus sometimes he says she looks good and then other times will say she looks like a granny so I’d say a bit of gaslighting too.

Reactions: 8
They post about having 7 miscarriages but only posted 6 dates... did the other happen during their days of being ‘best friends’ (cheating)

Cheating Al is forced to fanny about with a woman he cheated with (and she cheated, knowing he was married with a CHILD on the way) all day...THAT'S why they then pull on the old crap that he is always working late into the night! It's the only way two cheats are capable of living together! Poor them! 😅😁😄🤣😄😭

Reactions: 1
They post about having 7 miscarriages but only posted 6 dates... did the other happen during their days of being ‘best friends’ (cheating)
Oh my god... it’s not like they’d forget surely?? It’s gaslighting behaviour

I wonder if they'll still see the elderly this Christmas with all these new restrictions. Surely they can't but jen (the woman who slept with a married man with a baby on the way) wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to show what a saint she is!
They'll have to do something else to get their sheep to blow smoke up their arses! (al and jen are cheats)

Reactions: 3
"From the first day we met, I knew I wanted to be louis step dad, it felt right" ....

*al and jen are cheats*

Shame he didn't have that feeling when he first met his daughter, when she came into the world. He wasn't so sure about sticking around then!😔

*al cheated on his pregnant wife*

• Sad
Reactions: 10