Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRainbowStar

Some very interesting comments which basically slag Islas mum and step dad off.
Her lies are outrageous it’s actually laughable!!!!!!! Jen has NEVER been respectful of Islas mum. She has emails and voicemails to prove just that. Isla called her step dad by his first name until her younger brother could talk and started to call him dad, which is when she decided she wanted to call him that too. He is 3 so do the maths “teacher” Jen when does a child start to talk????? Jen you 100% actively encouraged Isla to call you mum. Let’s not forget the time you put a roses are red love not from you ‘mum’ in Islas pocket so that her mummy would find it. You have been nothing but cruel and unkind!!! You have had one happy week away on holiday, that’s nothing compared to the memories Isla has with her mummy and step dad. Who was there for her First smile? First steps? First foods? first injections? First day at nursery? First day and school? First sports day? First school trip? When she was poorly? Had chicken pox? Who provides her with a safe loving environment? Who puts a roof over her head? .....her mummy and step dad do. I think it’s very clear Jen and Al you parent when it suits you. Jen if you hand on heart feel you have treated Isla the way you would want someone to treat Louis ........ would you be happy to read a post like that about him then????????? The way you publicly use her as part of your sick twisted game to hurt others speaks volumes about you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

C7645

VIP Member
View attachment 290682
Why would you even connect this photo to your daughter? Do they not see how inappropriate this is?! But since he’s “asleep”, (which I doubt) it’s Jen who’s posted it, so if there was any evidence of how much she despises Isla, this would be it. The two faced home-wrecker.
I DO NOT want to see that naked cheater and don’t think it is appropriate at all - pair of cheating weirdos

Something about Al really makes my skin crawl and I can’t put my finger on it

• Heart
Reactions: 18

DaisyandPoppy

Omg did anyone see this before it was deleted?! So Isla didn’t get to say goodbye to her mum!! Predictably, they’ve used the old ‘police involvement’ and ‘judge’ to divert the attention from the point being made that they took Isla out of school, without her mums knowledge, denying her the chance to say goodbye for Xmas!!😡 They are literally beyond vile! I can literally imagine this sneaky idea was that of Saint Jen of Hives simply to hurt Hannah-nasty cheating bitch and the fool has gone along with it! Utterly disgraceful! Why remove the comments if there’s no truth to any of it!!?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Pumpkinandrose

Don't create a thread with our starting the title properly as it affects everyone in the forum
Right everyone its time for a new al and jen thread! That one went by quite quick didn't it?

I thought I'd do a little catch up for anyone who is knew to the thread or to anyone who's coming here to defend al and jen. They can see what we talk about and what al and jen are really like.

So we have discussed the following on the last two threads. Brace yourself for the truth!

1. Al and jen started an affair while hannah (islas mum) was pregnant. The affair eventually turned into a relationship and when little isla was 5 weeks old, al left them and moved in with jen.

2. When he moved out, he left everything to hannah to sort out. He didn't pack any clothes himself, help with sorting the house or take any responsibility for his actions. So on top of having a new born, hannah was left to pick up the pieces of the life she had made with al. But don't worry folks, hannah is now with a lovely man and has two beautiful little boys as well as isla. She had a lucky escape from al!

3. The affair was started while al and jen were working together at a primary school. Lots of parents were disgusted by their actions and it left a sour taste in the school.

4. Al was allegedly caught blogging while he had a classroom full of kids. And was asked to leave his teaching role before he got sacked.

5. Jen wasn't als only affair, he also cheated early on in his marriage to his first wife. What a nice man!

6. Al has always played the hard done by dad when really he was never denied certain access and actually only asked for isla to stay over when she was 4. Opportunities for weekends with isla were turned down because he was "getting to know his new wife"

7. In May, al and jen made a big post about "the first and last" pictures of isla on their social media. Blaming us "trolls" for the reason to take down all the photos. Not the fact all the posts with isla were either a snipe at hannah or a praise for how wonderful jen is as a step mum. Not even a month later they started posting her again. And yet again blamed us for this. How do their minds work?

8. The dads net is almost fully in jens name so al doesn't have to give to much maintenance to hannah for isla. What a devoted dad.

9. Any time isla stayed with them, al would make isla change into the clothes he brought her and wouldn't allow her to bring anything in that came from islas mother. Not even her comforter which she needed to sleep.

10. Isla doesn't actually have a bed at jen and als. We don't know where the poor sod sleeps!

11. Islas was breastfed and any breastfeeding parent knows timing for feeds is so important. So in true al style, he would keep isla for longer so he could "prove" isla didn't need feeding from her mum. He would deliberately interfere with isla and hannahs feeding bond. Just out of spite.

12. Al and jen love nothing more than reading this thread and taking parts, popping them on their stories, and crying troll. But funnily enough, they never use any of our comments about the affair for content🤔 wonder why?

13. So because of number 12, we have a rule on these threads. Whenever adding a comment to the thread, try and include a little message about their cheating antics. Eg.

Jen (the woman who cheated with a married man) is looking her age recently!

Al ( the man who cheated on his pregnant wife) is such a childish man!

Its stops them being able to use us for sympathy content. And it boils their piss!

14. Jen went to a BLM protest. Got out the car, posed for a photo, then got back in and drove us. Really made a difference there didnt you jen

15. The poor us party continues. Lately it seems to be about teddy never having time with his siblings and the fact it really effects him. Im sure it is sad for him but surely al and jen knew this would happen when they formed their family. And seen as teddy knows no different, shouldn't he be used to it by now?

16. Teddy is having horrible nightmares. So the responsible parents al and jen are, they took a photo of their distressed child and posted it for everyone to see

17. Jen and al live in their house rent free. It is louis' dads house so they don't even have to pay any rent! Really relatable aren't they

18. Although they claim to struggle for money. Al did a story about all the jobs jen was offered and turned down to be a volunteer. You know she's such a saint like that. Apparently she's been offered jobs as a nurse, a carer, health sector jobs. Because obviously jen doesn't need any training like the rest of us. Her insta page is enough of a CV for these jobs!

19. During lockdown al decided to pop a chair outside islas house so he could do a socially distance visit. Which would have been lovely if he didn't post photos of it with hannahs car and reg in the background and show the street where she lives with shops that can be easily looked up. Should've just given out the address!

20. Jen has claimed to be the most anxious person while lockdown was happening. One day she was bleaching her shopping on the front garden. But the next she was off to France! Then the Isle of White, and then a UK break. But i suppose anxiety goes out the window when you're offered free holidays. Oh and isla wasn't taken on any of those holidays.

21. Al has claimed the reason his friends walked away from him once he met jen was due to religion. Not the fact he cheated on his pregnant wife!

22. Al got a camper van! He always wanted one apparently but sadly life took turns and it didn't end up that way. Yanno those turns like getting married and having a daughter. What a bloody inconvenience

23. Teddy has a strict bedtime of 11pm. The same as most 6 year old of course. Only when isla stays then want them in bed at 7pm and spend the whole night on insta stories talking about how hard it is getting them to sleep..

24. So al finally took to his insta story and talked about the thread. Telling his loyal sheep how it was all lies. With a carefully placed jen in the background saying "why do they talk such utter nonsense"

Jen doesnt like her disgusting behaviour to be discussed. And only likes to have smoke blown up her arse

25. Al invited us to a zoom call so he could talk about this thread. He was more than happy to get it all out in the open. However when someone commented on his anniversary photo about his affair, al was not as happy to discuss it

26. Al claimed he was forced into the marriage to his first wife, trapped by her with a pregnancy he didn't want, and was made to stay by the religious cult that is his family and friends. But in reality he was a cheating bastard and his wife was over the moon when she found out she was having her first child and nobody was forced into a pregnancy and the "cult" were just family and friends who were disgusted by his cheating behaviour

27. A hero came in the form of Sophie. A lady who challenged al in the comments of his insta posts. Al bullshitted his way through, and tried to put Sophie off but fair play to the girl she stood her ground and gave a good argument. She did not back down or let al have the last word. I can imagine how angry he was to he challenged by a strong woman, not one he could manipulate!

28. According to al and all this calling out of their behaviour by us is upsetting louis. Obviously its all our fault and not the fact al and jen made some shocking choices and share every aspect of their life online!

29. Al got his tattoo of a bear and a cub updated. Only one bear cup to represent all 3 children. And when asked about it politely, al lost his mind at the lady who commented. Who was only being curious. Clearly he got trolls on the brain..

30. It seems their engagement is very low at the moment. So in order to boost it up, the fergusons use their other accounts to big up their main one. Louis comments, jen comments, the dads net comments. Not weird at all!

I had to adjust the title slightly to fit, I hope its worked! Congratulations to @Downtoearth for the thread title. What a cracking suggestion!

Just to remind you all this thread is about the way al and jen behave, we do not bring up the miscarriages or loss they have suffered. It is sad they lost those babies and we are not people to mock that. We won't give them any more reason to make out we are the bad guys.

Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

SunshineRainbowStar

View attachment 290628
New story by them. Im sorry but there is a massive difference between isla calling the man who stepped up and raised her as his own, daddy, and isla calling the woman who was fucking her dad while she was growing in his mother's womb, mummy.

Jen and al didnt care about isla or her needs when they were sneaking around behind hannahs back while she was carrying isla. They are so hypocritical!
I would just like to point out this is utter lies. Isla did NOT call her step dad dad for many many years it was only when she was encouraged to call Jen mum that she changed and asked to call him dad!!!! He was called by his first name and Islas mum and step dad were happy with that. I can’t believe he is trying to twist it and tell everyone his crap sob story yet again!!!!! I feel so sorry for Isla

If you think Jen is a saint in all this she is far far from it!!!! She encouraged Isla to call her mum from day 1 ....... she is a disgrace. She once wished Islas mothers Children dead. Horrible horrible woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

JussiLussi

I’ve just found this thread!! Theres no doubt that (cheating) Jen is a bag of anxiety but I’m pretty sure that (cheating) Al is manipulative and coercive. That story earlier where he highlights an anxiety of hers then does a poll or question of who else is like that or agrees with him is so far from supportive - it’s gaslighting. He makes out he’s doing it because he cares but... if my husband put on insta “my wife is terrified of wasps. What do you think guys normal or needs help?!” Its so manipulative it’s terrifying. And his narcissistic nature (cheater!) - nothing will EVER be his fault. He’s the type of guy who comes across as everyones friend but (lies and cheats) can flick and switch and is nasty. We’ve all seen it with how he reacts on insta. Urgh.

• Heart

DaisyandPoppy

Makes me sick
All he’s done here is prove that he manipulated a situation to score points over Isla’s mum....there literally are no words to describe that poor excuse for a man (cheat). Email sent at 2.50, I’d guess around 15/20 mins before Hannah was due to pick Isla up. To also say he went through the court order with Isla....he is a twisted, sick individual and I would go as far to say a danger to Isla and her mental well-being.

• Angry

Pumpkinandrose

Screenshot_20201027-235917_Instagram.jpg

New story by them. Im sorry but there is a massive difference between isla calling the man who stepped up and raised her as his own, daddy, and isla calling the woman who was fucking her dad while she was growing in his mother's womb, mummy.

Jen and al didnt care about isla or her needs when they were sneaking around behind hannahs back while she was carrying isla. They are so hypocritical!

• Heart

SunshineRainbowStar

How on earth have they managed to get Isla for the whole of Xmas? Sounds dodgy as fuck if you ask me!
Believe me it is! This pair are absolutely unbelievable!!!!! I cant go into details but let’s just say it was not agreed and they are a disgrace!!!! Jen as a mother has NO heart and how she can treat another mum like it is horrendous!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
For crying out loud! Get off your social accounts and this website when you’re on holiday! So does Louis’ step-mum (assuming there is one, there may not be) Mum, too? That bit wasn’t clear. I’m sure he’ll answer that when he next pops in.

When Isla is old enough to find out how Al treated her mother and herself when she was a baby (not allowing comforters, toys, clothes etc) then she’ll be calling him an awful lot other than “Dad”.

If Isla’s mum ever looks on here, please know you didn’t do anything wrong and still aren’t. It’s so apparent what Al is doing here. He’s trying to make you feel jealous and play mind games. (they’re manipulative and cheats) Literally no other blended family behaves this way, because they’re not one. There is quite clearly a divide between the three families. Isla is the little girl because of you; not him. I just hope, that if they do have another baby (either through treatment or adoption) that they don’t drop her again. But if they do, it’s so clear you’ll continue to build her into a strong and loving young woman. (AL AND JEN, THIS ISN’T A DIG AT YOUR FERTILITY; SO DON’T USE IT AS CONTENT IN THAT WAY!)

Al, since you’re here, can you let me know what Louis is up to? You keep saying he’s “studying for his mocks GCSEs” as if you’ve got to justify his reason for being there!

PS children chat crap. My son once said that he was having the best day of his life because I gave him my broccoli off my plate. He pretty much ate a whole tree, but found it the most joyous of occasions. FYI he has since had “the best day of his life” several times. (Jen and Al are bullies) Like when he said he fancied beans on toast for tea and I put a little cheese on top of it for him. Or the time the bin men waved to him while they collected our rubbish. 😂 he’s a funny boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

DaisyandPoppy

The obsession with Isla this holiday is painting such a clear picture of the fact they clearly haven’t previously made the effort to spend quality time with her and get to know her. I highly doubt she has suddenly become adventurous and brave....I am sure she was already all of these things and her lovely mummy has known and nurtured this in her.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I dont actively follow them any more. But his latest post popped up on my feed.

Maybe you would have more friends who cared about you both if you hadnt acted so selfishly in the very beginning. They are acting like the news has come to them as a surprise when all along you have been told, and admitted yourselves, that you had little hope of having another baby. I cant help but feel every time they post about this their engagement has been dipping and they know that a post like this will play on emotions and get the likes.

I think the prospect of having another baby is the only thing that keeps them together and their insta going. What will they have left to talk about if they stop trying? They would be better off quitting insta and getting some mental health help, because as long as ted has been alive this has been their obsession and it must be absolutely draining on their whe family despite what they say.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
No more juggling 3 different schools 😂 haha you pick Isla up on a rare occasion you don’t juggle 3 different schools day in day out. Stop attention seeking St Jen of hives

• Haha

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
So I didn’t realise but we have a mutual friend and wow- some of the stories I’ve been told.
I won’t divulge all as it might make it obvious when they (cheating Jen and Al) come for their nightly check in on here.
Apparently during lockdown she was visiting all her friends, and the ocd of cleaning her shopping was for Instagram only.

Al, when you read here, be careful what you drunkenly say when out on a boys night- you spilled a lot of beans!

• Wow
  • Haha

DaisyandPoppy

Anyone else think the ‘2 become 1’ music overlay is just plain weird on the pic of Isla and Jen (the cheat) Honestly, their disrespect for Isla’s mum just infuriates me and I truly wonder how their sheep think it’s acceptable!? I’m a step mum to two lovely step kids and feel I’ve got a good relationship with them both, but i am always mindful of their mum and not over-stepping the mark.(Al left his wife and new born baby). I worry the reality is it’s all for show with Al and Jen and not actually genuine on their part at all ☹

• Heart

DaisyandPoppy

First time poster, long time lurker! Their recent story post is laughable....so they’ve decided to stop feeling guilty and responsible for other people’s feelings?! What a load of bull! (Al cheated on his pregnant wife). As if they’ve ever given a damn about anyone else other than themselves! They’ve actually spent the last 6 years trying to justify their (often vile) actions, purely to excuse it and satisfy their narcissistic needs! (Jen went after a married man). I honestly don’t think they realise how awful they sound with their non-apology....’sorry if we offended you, but gonna keep on posting, just without guilt!’ 🤦‍♀️ Also, what a u-turn we’ve seen from anxious Saint Jen....out with friends, out with Al, in a pub with people not from their household-I know this is legally allowed, but for someone so anxious about the ‘risk’ of the virus, I think it’s strange the the *cheats* have no problem being around others in such close proximity!? They really are a joke! (Al left his wife and tiny baby for Jen)

• Heart
I'm sorry but shes a right dick isn't she? Jen the best person in the world wouldn't go for a walk because her 5 (or 6?) Year old told her she can't. That's not gentle parenting thats being an absolute gobshite. Sorry

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Each to their own, but I think at 8 she should have her privacy in the bath and should be left on her own until she’s done, rather than being watched and filmed.