It's the Fergusons #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the liars felt the need to say that cause it’s been talked about here 👋🏻
The man who's priority is protecting his kids, actually seems to care more about answering to comments by strangers on a web forum 🙄 get a life. They are desperate for attention and they get it buly picking up on tattle posts that are weeks old. They cant help themselves. Just admit you need this site for content, same as most of the other instagrammer out there.

Reactions: 5
Everytime they post direct responses to what has been discussed on here I honestly *almost* feel sorry for them. They seem to live in a constant state of paranoia.. it sounds exhausting.
They always bang on about how they don’t have much money, how they’re unhappy with their rented (free) home, not enough bedrooms etc... why not both get proper jobs and make changes. The Dads Network can’t be doing that well if they live rent free and still struggle for money.

Wonder if (lying cheat) Jen will go on holiday with them or if it will just be (lying cheat) Al and the kids

Reactions: 3
Did anyone spot that Isla was in NONE of the photos on the fridge the various times that they have shown it? I would love to ask them about it but they would probably get defensive and call me a troll. It is all Teddy and Louis. How must Isla feel when she goes to the house and sees that? So horrible for a small child. I cannot imagine she doesn’t pick up on it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Could you imagine how that felt for hannah. Her husband leaves her for another woman and the next thing she knows he's moved in and they've made a nursey for her daughter!
If he was so desperately unhappy in his marriage, yet wanted the best for his daughter, why didn't he move out and focus on isla but keep his relationship with hannah on good terms, focusing on what's best for isla and hannah.
You wouldn't just move in with another woman and start building this life together when you've just become a dad. Leaving your child and wife and focusing solely on your own needs. I can't even imagine how hard it was for hannah to see her daughter being around jen and in her house. Just heartbreaking!

It’s all for a show!!! What lucky fuckers going on holiday in half term. I’m rather jel although who knows if we will be in lock down again... might have to camp in the garden instead cheating pain in our arses

I wonder if cheating Jen’s anxiety will be an issue given we’re mid second wave, or if a free/heavily discounted holiday will magically remove her nerves like it did when they went to France 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does Jen sound surprised by the fact her husband who cheated on his heavily pregnant wife with her is eyeing up the next incumbent?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Jen had massive anxiety re: covid, but she’s happy to have another child inside her house for a play date? Do you think she sprayed him with dettol like she apparently does her shopping 😂

• Haha
You’d think Ms Cheat would make them change out of their school uniform so a) they’d be more comfortable and b) so that she could Dettol down the uniforms and at the very least put his pal’s clothes in a two carrier bags, tie a huge knot in them and leave them in the garden. You know, because she’s full of anxiety re Covid.

Why even bother with that photo? I’d be miffed if my “influencer” mum-friend posted a pic of my child, blobbed face or not.

Also, Al was wearing the Matalan pyjamas last night/early this morning, so potentially breaking the embargo. He was then v late to the party posting the new style leaving it to this evening, meaning they had already sold out. It just all seems insincere this “every like we get, we’ll make a donation”. (If you didn’t lie so often, people wouldn’t be as sceptical, Al and Jen 👋) They posted it later in the day, presumably to ensure they don’t get as many likes. Whereas had they done it this morning, when it was all trending, they’d have got a lot more engagement. How much will they donate I wonder.

• Haha
Of course she (the liar) ALSO has a phobia of the dentist aswell as the many others! No shade to anyone that has multiple phobias, at all. But most people don’t bang on about them all constantly!

Why does Jen sound surprised by the fact her husband who cheated on his heavily pregnant wife with her is eyeing up the next incumbent?
I don’t think Jen needs to worry. Most women have more morals than her and wouldn’t chase after a married man. And if they were going to, I’m pretty sure they would aim higher than Al...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there anything jen doesnt have a phobia of! If its not the dentist, its flying, or the swimming pool, climbing frames, monkey bars or the hospital in general! (Just to name a few shes mentioned on insta this year)
I think shes confusing phobias with being nervous/anxious about something or going somewhere. A phobia is a genuine fear, it she does have phobias of all those things then what sort of life is that. Shes terrified of everything! *jen slept with a married man behind his pregnant wife's back*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to have a phobia of sleeping with husbands of heavily pregnant women 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saint cheating Jen in the hospital that she has a fear of (cheater and lizards) my local hospital has just banned all visitors again due to rising Rona. But super Jen is immune cheat and lizards. (My phone kept changing it to lizards which seems fitting!! )

• Haha
  • Heart