It's the Fergusons #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already T is unable to cope with poor Isla being around. Such a perfect "blended family".

Reactions: 4
I’m so disappointed in their behaviour over Isla. I would never stop my stepdaughter speaking to her mum, nor disrespect the person who primarily cares for her. I’ve been speaking to Hannah’s sister and she’s so lovely. Told her that there is a growing number of us seeing through their tit and lies and to tell her sis what a classy lady she is not rising to it publicly.

Reactions: 7
I thought this was interesting...he says he has almost 100 case numbers with the police....that many complaints, but no action (I’m sure he would have taken great pleasure in confirming if there had been!). Can you imagine what the police must actually think of him?! Bet they eye roll every time they hear from him! Desperately trying to portray themselves as the victims....it’s so laughable! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I thought this was interesting...he says he has almost 100 case numbers with the police....that many complaints, but no action (I’m sure he would have taken great pleasure in confirming if there had been!). Can you imagine what the police must actually think of him?! Bet they eye roll every time they hear from him! Desperately trying to portray themselves as the victims....it’s so laughable! 🤦‍♀️
Again, this is just like my ex, makes so many malicious and false accusations to any and all authorities but they all get closed out. It’s what people like cheating al do

Reactions: 1
Already T is unable to cope with poor Isla being around. Such a perfect "blended family".
Yeah didn’t they also have time alone when they went on holiday together as Teddy was overwhelmed? They should teach him the importance of sharing and not always having your own way. It’s not like they even see Isla that often so it’s weird of him and Jen to watch a film just them two. It was probably Jen wanting Teddy all to herself!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never posted before but I just can’t imagine anything will ever change their behaviour. The more you argue with people like this the more they defend and believe their own truth. If nobody commented or mentioned them, they’d slowly fade into further obscurity. The saddest part is the unspeakable hurt caused to the real kids involved and the damage that they’re doing to all three children won’t be fully apparent until later. None more so than Teddy, who doesn’t seem to have any privacy at all. It will be so difficult for him in a few years with all this information out there for his peers to find!

• Sad
And there we have it....openly admitting he does not see the issue in picking his daughter up sneakily before her mum, all because a judge decided over 3 years ago (going by his previous posts rejoicing in his alleged court victory!) that he could have her at the end of term....can’t sugar coat it Al, you’ve publicly admitted it and you don’t see the issue! Sums up you’re inability to act with decency! Also, you’ve hardly been fighting for Isla for 8 years....it’s all here at the beginning of this forum how you chose not to have her for over half the time allocated by a judge that was only there because Hannah took YOU to court.....let’s also not forget you refused to even have her in your house over lockdown, all the while implying you were being denied contact and omitting the fact that Isla’s lovely mum was working on the front line and you thought she was a risk to you! Your lies are unravelling you absolute narcissist! Just because she believe your own lies, doesn’t make them true!
BE0A214F-4377-4DAD-B879-3CB07D54F878.png

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can someone make a new thread please! I can't do it as I did it wrong last time so I'm not allowed to do one again😂 I have a recap ready all that needs to be done is a thread.

Also please use the title suggested by @thesmallone

cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives, who can't stop messing with other people's lives"

Reactions: 2
Makes me sick
All he’s done here is prove that he manipulated a situation to score points over Isla’s mum....there literally are no words to describe that poor excuse for a man (cheat). Email sent at 2.50, I’d guess around 15/20 mins before Hannah was due to pick Isla up. To also say he went through the court order with Isla....he is a twisted, sick individual and I would go as far to say a danger to Isla and her mental well-being.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Again I feel sick. Reading his email to Hannah is awful. As I said my parents broke up when I was as young as Isla, and despite everything my mum and dad never ever told us anything about what the courts agreed. Does he not realise that if he’s had to justify to Isla why he’s picked her up early, it’s because she was confused (and probably really sad) that she wasn’t seeing her mum. Her poor mum. I could cry for her, honestly. It’s so transparent in the way he types about Isla that he doesn’t have her best interests at heart. What a lying cheating idiot he really is.
Who the hell takes their child out of school with out letting them say goodbye to their mum, before Christmas too!! 😢

Reactions: 8
This is making me sick to my stomach. Just goes to show how manipulative he is. Why would you not give your daughter the chance to say bye to her mum at xmas?

New thread peeps!