Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carer Kim taking her around London. Standing back so she looks teeny tiny next Amazonian Kim. Don’t get me started on the garish peach coat (probably another freebie).
So odd to stand behind your friend like that but we know the only reason is to try and look small! Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
She’s a disgrace. Editing herself to look smaller next to her friend.
Frenemy Mik wasn’t afraid to show the real Emma.
B2EB6EC5-415B-4AA7-AEDF-6B74325D4200.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is she's edited herself but not Kim so it's even more obvious.
We all know what the real Em looks like don't worry.

Reactions: 11
Edit herself as much as she wants she’s still a munter with warts, man hands and a chin you could land planes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Kim but what I’ve seen of her she looks great, owns her size and dresses really well for it, and seems like a genuine lady with a good sense of humour.

The complete opposite of Emma, why are they friends? Think Kim just feels bad for her and/or Emma’s a cling-on?

Reactions: 18
I think she looks more an idiot because there's not a 2ft height difference. She's slimmed herself down but she looks taller than the 4ft she likes to think she is.

• Haha
Whenever she's with her other friends she's the biggest, widest and tallest of the lot so no wonder she wets her knickers over hanging out with 7ft tall Kim.

• Haha
Makes you wonder how little Chris is because tbh they look similar size/height. Maybe she's teeny and he's tiny 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else spot Khila’s not so subtle segue from talking about mismatched eyebrows to the topic of Emma visiting in todays video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Makes you wonder how little Chris is because tbh they look similar size/height. Maybe she's teeny and he's tiny 🤷‍♀️
He stood next to the Daniel Craig waxwork on their London trip....Daniel Craig is about 5 ft 10 and Chris was virtually the same height. I'd say 5 ft 8 minimum....and Em is only a couple of inches shorter than Chris in flat shoes. I'd estimate her to be 5 ft 6 ish. I'm 5 ft 0 inches so, I am technically a short arse...whereas Em is average height for the UK....

• Heart
Her mate Mik says she’s 5’3 and she’s a couple of inches taller in any of their try on videos. She’s average height, just desperate to be seen as tiny.
She is given, or buys so many maxi and midi dresses and has never had to worry about the length, never says she’s bought petite length. I’m 5’2 and can only buy jeans or longer dresses and coats from the petite section. I’ve still had to take up dresses from petite sections.

D662F832-F2FA-446C-B39B-52A0CC51F15F.jpeg

My daughter is 5ft 2in and 7 stone wet through. No way is Em the same size as her. She's deluded beyond belief.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't know she'd sneaked a vlog out mid week. Why did she laugh when she said she was visiting her dad's grave (plus her grandmother's, uncle's etc)???? I found that extremely odd

Also, the Cupshe try on where she's complaining that the cardigan/sweaters are too short at the front - it's because her immense stomach is lifting the front of the garments up!!! Is she completely dense?

She looks like the Irish Comedian Jimmy Cricket, in that hat!

The black & leopard print dress is pulling across her bust - and it's a 2xl

She couldn't get into one of the xl dresses and xl shirt though

Her mate Mik says she’s 5’3 and she’s a couple of inches taller in any of their try on videos. She’s average height, just desperate to be seen as tiny.
She is given, or buys so many maxi and midi dresses and has never had to worry about the length, never says she’s bought petite length. I’m 5’2 and can only buy jeans or longer dresses and coats from the petite section. I’ve still had to take up dresses from petite sections.

View attachment 1771501
That's true! Maxi dresses on me always skim the tops of my feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.