Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Home bargains haul she bought a children’s book, says she’s into buying children’s books atm, I reckon they will foster or adopt pretty soon
I think it's for one of her god daughters or niece (I think Chris' brother has a daughter ???with special needs)

Reactions: 7
I have to admit, I think I was kinda similar to Em before I had a child - I mean not to that extreme, but all I had to think about was myself, I went on holidays a lot, felt sorry for myself when I was unwell and was quite immature. Everything in my life was to suit me really because I didn't have any commitments. But as we all know, life does and has to change when kids come along - my point being, I believe she would be different if she had kids.

Reactions: 7
She can be quite annoying and seems self absorbed and pretentious.... Like most Influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to admit, I think I was kinda similar to Em before I had a child - I mean not to that extreme, but all I had to think about was myself, I went on holidays a lot, felt sorry for myself when I was unwell and was quite immature. Everything in my life was to suit me really because I didn't have any commitments. But as we all know, life does and has to change when kids come along - my point being, I believe she would be different if she had kids.
Completely agree with all of this.

Reactions: 3
No way on gods earth will the foster or adopt. She hasn’t got the patience and they’re lazy. Love their treats and holidays. Children wouldn’t fit into their lifestyle. There I’ve said it.
Not being funny but..do most People not adapt their lifestyle when they have kids? Do you expect people without kids to act as though they do, and never spend money or have fun 🤣

Reactions: 6
She's got some balls going out with that hat on. Imagine old ten to 2 feet stomping towards you dressed like that 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not being funny but..do most People not adapt their lifestyle when they have kids? Do you expect people without kids to act as though they do, and never spend money or have fun 🤣
Not being funny…….but have you followed her for long?? If you had you wouldn’t be saying that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But freebies are always welcomed #cherryz #hellofresh #tamsy #teddyblake
Interesting how when she’s doing ‘what’s new’ Wednesdays in B and M/ Home Bargains/ HomeSense or wherever, she hardly buys a thing, saying she being careful/ doesn’t need it and yet when its all freebies from Cherryz, the table is literally groaning under the weight of all the free stuff she’s been gifted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her Home bargains haul she bought a children’s book, says she’s into buying children’s books atm, I reckon they will foster or adopt pretty soon
I doubt they'd get through the vetting process, particularly for adoption, with their unhealthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
Carer Kim taking her around London. Standing back so she looks teeny tiny next Amazonian Kim. Don’t get me started on the garish peach coat (probably another freebie).

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.