Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can imagine her a Shane laughing at Onslow and Hyacinth as they’re driving to MeadowHell in her stupid YorkshireYankee accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PMSL I can see a vlogging hiatus incoming after a teary eyed black and white montage..... YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's literally hearted and REPLIED to every comment! It must be a first for Em. And further proof she reads here constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's literally hearted and REPLIED to every comment! It must be a first for Em. And further proof she reads here constantly.
She doesn’t usually bother…maybe time to start appreciating her subs, and realise they’re the reason for the Cherryz, Hello Fresh, Teddy Blake etc collabs and freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Absolutely, that must be a first for her to do that, probably won't last though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Em!! Nice to see you’re taking our advice and actually acknowledging the supporters on your channel! Shame it’s taken 12years and probably won’t happen again

PS please refer to your video ‘taking ownership’ and give an updare on your health/lifestyle commitments???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her Home bargains haul she bought a children’s book, says she’s into buying children’s books atm, I reckon they will foster or adopt pretty soon

Her Home bargains haul she bought a children’s book, says she’s into buying children’s books atm, I reckon they will foster or adopt pretty soon
No way on gods earth will the foster or adopt. She hasn’t got the patience and they’re lazy. Love their treats and holidays. Children wouldn’t fit into their lifestyle. There I’ve said it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No way on gods earth will the foster or adopt. She hasn’t got the patience and they’re lazy. Love their treats and holidays. Children wouldn’t fit into their lifestyle. There I’ve said it.
Agree with you 💯. Should would never give up her dressing up room for no one. Ain't they all off to Canada aswell at some point. And she does have some strange fads. Aromatherapy 🤔🤔 1930's music 🤣 so I can see her sitting on the floor reading kids books.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.