Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at thread name suggestions and we had to have 'Chinny the Haggling Queen' and the Cricut machine - so I did a fusion.....I hope everyone is ok with this

Legoland Windsor - Emma can skin a fart and extract the DNA from it. Her and Onslow paid for parking online - to save a POUND!!!!

They complained about food prices ......yet, upon further research, I found that a very large Double bacon cheeseburger, fries and an XL drink is £11! The 'All you can eat' buffet at the Italian restaurant is £17 (including refillable drinks)....She's not going to be a travel vlogger by doing this ! She was disappointed she wasn't allowed to go into the hotels and vlog the interiors. Youtube is over saturated with travel vloggers anyway! Her travel vlogs are beyond useless......for example 'here are our towels for the pool later on' (Lisbon vlog). Yes Em, the most important thing about a travel vlog is knowing where your towels are.................... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks to @evoway13 for creating the new thread, and also to everyone who contributed to the title.
Can't wait to read all your new comments 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"This is a good thing to know" said Judith about hiring buggies 🙄 yeah because Chris can plonk her in one so we won't have to hear her huffing and puffing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2DD29E27-54BC-46F8-B398-DA70EDBF5DD7.jpeg

Jesus duck, just unlocked my iPad to be greeted with this 😱😱. Genuinely got a bit of a fright. I’ll be sure to close my YouTube app next time 😦

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Love the thread title, thanks to the guys who said it and @evoway13 for starting new thread!!!
She's gonna be soo pissed to see the word haggling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
English is not my tongue language and I still learn new words. For sure, I will remember HAGGLING for the rest of my life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_20221009_134221.jpg
When the whole country is affected by the cost of living crisis, but Emma can smugly boast about buying multiple items.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.