Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He stood next to the Daniel Craig waxwork on their London trip....Daniel Craig is about 5 ft 10 and Chris was virtually the same height. I'd say 5 ft 8 minimum....and Em is only a couple of inches shorter than Chris in flat shoes. I'd estimate her to be 5 ft 6 ish. I'm 5 ft 0 inches so, I am technically a short arse...whereas Em is average height for the UK....
She’s probably above average height too.

Reactions: 3
Why does she do that awful crinkle thing to her hair? It looks awful! And so yellow and dry. And does not disguise the masculine, rubbery face.
Her warts need seeing to again, they're bigger than ever!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought her table looked alright - but I just really love forest green! F me though, all her latest vlogs are either ads or gifted!

Reactions: 7
I thought her table looked alright - but I just really love forest green! F me though, all her latest vlogs are either ads or gifted!
Rinsing the gifted and sponsored ads this side of Christmas, before taking a ‘break from slogging’ come January once the freebies from firms dry up in the NY. Entirely predictable.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Honest questions no hate, I am a huge crafter and I can't see the use of these circut things if you are not making things for others either as gifts or to sell. Do people really have these only to use for themselves? Maybe its not my style to change up my decor all the time or plaster designs on everything. I'm just curious, does anyone here have one and do you use it often?
Table looks really pretty though, she should just leave it now though and not go over the top.

Reactions: 8
I think because she's so utterly awful at crafts, using a cricut at least means there's a bit of consistency with what she's making as its all programmed and stenciled. However, I cannot imagine needing a cricut unless you're running an etsy shop or or some kind of business, maybe if you are a teacher etc. It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 12
I can’t see regular people getting that much use from them. There’s only so much of that junk you can put round your house before it looks lame. No one really wants to receive a homemade mug or cushion cover from a 40 year old woman using preset templates as a present do they?

The larger cutting machines are £270-400. AND she’s now been given the £180 small cutter! Why?!
The heat press £180-220 (I don the know if just using an iron will do?)
Mug press £180
Then their material (vinyl, heat transfer) is pricy. I don’t know if unbranded, generic vinyl works fine?
Then you need all their mats and tools...

She would never have bought any of this herself, and is really only featuring it when they pay her to. That’s too much, I think, for regular people to own if they’re not selling on Etsy or little markets etc.

I had a brief look at the table, it’s fine, but don’t regular people with lives have more important things to do than cutting out fiddly snow flakes to put on glasses?! Cutting out name places for 3 people?

I didn’t watch or listen it all in full. But I can not believe she now has the smaller cutter and hasn’t thought to do a giveaway for that one, having the big one already. Every AD video she surprises me more with just how incredibly greedy she is!

Reactions: 15
Somebody did comment asking her if she actually uses it all of the time or just when she is being sponsored 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t it make a change if influencers being given these expensive Cricut machines (and don’t need them) offered a giveaway of one to a follower who has their own small craft business on Etsy etc to offer support.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All the arty crafty people I know have delicate hands, there's no way webbed wonky sausage fingers was ever good at crafts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She just looks incredible clumsy. When she stomps about and using them shovels, sorry hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would now never buy a ciricit machine or whatever they are called only for the fact that they give them to people like Em. I also think that it’s such a good and valid question would you buy one with your own money so pathetic that she deleted that comment and just didn’t answer it honestly! I really hope the bubble will burst with all this “influencer” bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.