Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missolia

Just watched Becky Reynold’s vlog, Cherryz haul. She DONATED it to the local food bank, and Cherryz doubled the amount of food she picked up.
so so heartwarming. That’s what so called influencers should do more often

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tealight

The horses face behind them is the face I‘d pull being down wind from them two with their legs akimbo 💨💨 😂
7F97FC10-B2D6-4522-94BA-6A5D9B82D226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Phwoar……😍😍😍😍
Aww I am Team Big Chris - despite all the obvious health concerns - he seems like a nice guy, and he’s quite funny.

I think he’s just the type that had never had a girlfriend before Emma, and still is in awe he actually kept hold of one. Thus all the pandering/indulging. He has created a big irritating baby/pensioner monster though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She is asking people to consider her feelings before commenting on her social media posts. I don't think she considers the feelings of people who are struggling and experiencing real hardships and deprivation in this current financial crisis.
She just keeps bragging about her purchases, her trips, her freebies.
I have a wishlist on my favourite online shop, it's full of beautiful stuff that I want to purchase for myself, my family and friends. It's just a wishlist, that's all it's ever going to be, my wages are all spent on bills and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She's literally hearted and REPLIED to every comment! It must be a first for Em. And further proof she reads here constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Was Chris up a ladder to take that shot?
Took it from the top of the Empire State Building I’d wager 🤣

Can’t stop, won’t stop…. Bet Chris wishes his wee choad got the same attention as that pizza…..

I’ll see myself out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Being in a hotel room and pointing out inane objects. ‘This is the bed’… ‘This is the kettle’.
Taking a packed lunch cos of the of the aforementioned ‘London food prices’.

Also sure it’s been mentioned here before, but it’s all tears before bed time when Big Chris goes away FOR WORK, you can imagine all the emotional blackmail. But then she’s off gallivanting on multiple trips a year with friends, and that’s absolutely fine by her. Absolutely selfish, hypocritical baby that she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

No style rocky

What will the next OOTD be? I’m gonna go out on a limb (the missing one from her pics) and hazard a guess it’ll be black leggings and a pop of colour………. every single ducking day. Those poor leggings though

• Haha
  • Sick

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She said "you know what I love about Hello Fresh?" Yeah Em, we do, It's free, you ain't paid a penny for it. That's why you love it. Mrs tap water in a poncy restaurant. And that stupid laugh, she does it all the time. It's as annoying as the constant rubbing of her face.

• Heart
  • Sick

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I tell you it's F@#ing disgusting, especially this time of year gifting these influenzers. Give the boxes of stuff to the elderly or families struggling. Not Big toddler 3 London trips Em. I'm not jealous, like these idiots like to think we are. Angry at these companies giving stuff away. Especially to people that can already afford it. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

brunette97

Weird how she handles negative comments a lot less dramatically when there’s sponsorships. Can’t see her disappearing throughout December. But one bad (ish) comment in January and she’ll be off crying till March/Cherryz gets back in touch. Then it’ll be the same “I just MISSED the vlog and you guys!” Oh feck off.

Reactions: 20

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Oh no we’ve been graced with her quarterly ‘woe is me’ black and white teary eyed sympathy reel.
Why is everything about her so annoyingly self absorbed? Go and volunteer somewhere who are in need Em, that will make you feel a hell of a lot better than posing in pumpkin patches.

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Just watching a bit of her 'live' - she explains that she has lasagne on Christmas Day (alternate years) because she's 'half Italian' - and that's what Italians eat at Christmas. So, I Googled it. Italians eat fish and vegetables on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day, they have roasted lamb or veal, with pasta cooked in broth. Apparently, they eat 'lean' when it comes to religious festivals to cleanse the body. No where does it say to eat a massive cheese laden lasagne with boiled eggs in it!

• Haha
  • Sick

Mushy

I genuinely feel that people like Em really don't live in the real world. Like on a day to day basis I'm never aware that it's 'that awkward time between Halloween and Christmas' like what are you talking about, what does that even mean. They must live in this weird fake world where those things are at the forefront of their mind. Normal people don't have time to think about that random crap. She must have nothing to do honestly.
This is so spot on, I love it. Its like she's stuck in Zoella YouTube land circa 2014 when people watched her and other wealthy influencers focused in on all these quite inane, indulgent, often extremely costly, repetitive all for show/ 'the gram' (🤢) based activities/purchases/general mindset.

But shes never grown out of it. Like does anyone give a shit about dragging themselves out for ANOTHER pumpkin patch pic in 2022? It really was such a fantasy world of fake stuff being the pinnacle of everything in your life to an obsessive degree and she's still completely immersed.

Like people who go and buy the pumpkin drink from Starbucks and they know they hate the taste of it but they do it regardless - That's not real life or normal at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I honestly can’t stand her. She’s a miserable moaning face brat. Sitting at her age making b/w reels with tears in her eyes. Fuk sake. She needs to toughen up and get a bloody grip of herself. All she wants is sympathy and admiration from people. Never known such a privileged person to feel like she’s living a tough life. Zero respect for ppl that wants others to feel sorry for them. 😡😡😡

• Heart