It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E56756A7-EA6A-46EF-87A1-C51DEFA6AB36.jpeg

Screenshot from the live stream. Does she not understand that carbs are making her fat? Her face is so much bigger.

52g of carbs is more than 2 days worth for me. Add in her eggy pasta or whatever stodge she’s eating for dinner, she must be having way over 400g of carbs a day. THATS WHATS MAKING YOU FATTER EM! Call me, I can help.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are loads of pumpkin spice latte recipes available. Our UK mixed spice is said to be very similar to pumpkin spice. Why doesn't she try making her own pumpkin spice latte?
You can get pumpkin spice syrup from amazon

Reactions: 3
Starbucks Gold Card members (basically once you’ve spent £150 in there) get free shots, whipped cream and some syrups - all bad news if you have that every time. I think this was less about the drink itself and more about making sure everyone knows why she stays in the car and Chris always goes to get the drinks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 738555
Screenshot from the live stream. Does she not understand that carbs are making her fat? Her face is so much bigger.

52g of carbs is more than 2 days worth for me. Add in her eggy pasta or whatever stodge she’s eating for dinner, she must be having way over 400g of carbs a day. THATS WHATS MAKING YOU FATTER EM! Call me, I can help.
Carbs don't make you fat,and cutting out an entire food group unless medically necessary is extremely unhealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And let's not even talk about the blue dress she "won" off ebay. She has many dresses and that blue looks exactly like the many she owns. I dont see what the fuss was all about. I think she is trying too hard to become popular and down the line has seriously lost the plot. Hope she opens her eyes and sees what a laughing stock she is becoming.

Reactions: 6
Carbs don't make you fat,and cutting out an entire food group unless medically necessary is extremely unhealthy
Ask me how I know that is untrue (I am a medical professional). Ask me how many people I have helped reverse morbid obesity, type 2 diabetes and PCOS with very low carb diets? Carbs make you fat when eaten in excess with fat. Cut the carbs, lose the weight.

I don’t want to derail the thread BUT sprouting crap like that when you don’t know better scares people away from methods that can actually save their lives.

Extremely unhealthy my foot. You don’t ever need to eat carbs. Your liver produces all the glucose you’ll ever need through a process called gluconeogenesis. As long as you eat enough protein and fat you can eat zero carb indefinitely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lets face it she needs to cut down on every food group not just one :ROFLMAO:
They eat way too much processed meat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still not over the 4 digestive biscuits covered in Nutella as an afternoon snack. And the 4 slices of toast and 3 egg breakfast she made for herself once.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of going shopping with a child. Constantly pointing out obvious stuff and calling out prices. Ohhh that's nice, ohhh i like that, ohhh should i get this, only 10 pounds wow. Ffs can you just speak about the items without that awful high pitched voice. The mother looks like she'd rather take a bullet than shop with her. She's like a big baby having to go everywhere with mummy and Chris. Go yourself u donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really wanted that green cushion but she wouldn’t spend £20 on it! 😂
I knew she was going to buy that glass pumpkin because it’s so similar to the fishbowl vases that she loves!
The shirred dress looks so odd with a T-shirt under it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also noticed, like every time she sees that print, she says ‘ooh look houndstooth, or is it dogtooth?’, look it up Em you’re supposed to be a fashion blogger, they’re the same thing.
And don’t get me started on the ‘gingham’ cushion and ‘gingham’ pumpkin. Try a plaid cushion and I guess boucle plaid might be the closet for the pumpkin.
We know you read here Em, gingham is like school summer dress pattern, try some research when you don’t know. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate when she does videos with her mum. Her mum always looks like she wants the ground to swallow her up! Not everyone enjoys having a camera shoved in their face every two minutes em! 🙄

Hahaha love the photos of her mum! I always wonder how they decided about house decor but looks like Em just gets whatever she wants in tne house. She’s like a kid and is getting bigger and bigger and bigger! I’m big myself and have lost 3 stone just cutting out crap eating still big but it’s made me feel so good and would make her feel better too IMO then she wouldn’t have to buy so much crap to make herself feel better l.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the portions they eat ......I remember one morning she made herself scrambled eggs on toast. She had about 4 slices of thick toast, slathered in butter.....then she scrambled four or five eggs just for herself! If I make myself this breakfast, it's two slices of bread, thinly spread with low fat spread and two eggs

• Wow
They’re seriously, worryingly unhealthy.

I’d get Chris’ blood pressure tested and send him for CAC scan. He’s not well:eek:

They’re seriously, worryingly unhealthy.

I’d get Chris’ blood pressure tested and send him for CAC scan. He’s not well:eek:
None of them are!
emma‘s mum is the best of the lot but even then she isn’t that healthy

I would rather eat a bag of rusty nails then live with my mum. Or mother in law for that matter 😂

Chris always had a red face. I remember seeing a old picture on her Instagram of when they first met. He had a purple face & is ginger 😁

Btw you really can’t tell someone’s health just by looking at them. Otherwise we really wouldn’t need doctors. 😂 You can be thin and still have high blood pressure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.