It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked at that before and after photo :eek: She has gotten so fat omg. Emma if you’re reading this I can help you, DM me.

She must be so uncomfortable and unhappy. I actually feel so sorry for them both. Chris looks like he’s about to keel over from a heart attack. How can they not be scared for their health?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit off topic, but what I notice more than I notice the facial warts are them horrid little black dots in her moustache area. What are they? Blackheads, pockmarks or stubble ? 🤢

Reactions: 6
Bit off topic, but what I notice more than I notice the facial warts are them horrid little black dots in her moustache area. What are they? Blackheads, pockmarks or stubble ? 🤢
Oh I know, they give me the creeps. Like loads wee dots 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
I am shocked at that before and after photo :eek: She has gotten so fat omg. Emma if you’re reading this I can help you, DM me.

She must be so uncomfortable and unhappy. I actually feel so sorry for them both. Chris looks like he’s about to keel over from a heart attack. How can they not be scared for their health?!
Its difficult to see a proper before and after picture. Yes she’s definitely gained weight but her pictures are so heavily doctored it’s hard to tell if there is any difference between the two. It definitely looks like two different people. But could she be the same weight in both? Possibly, when she does her pose with her leg in the air showing off her “thigh gap” and her shoulders up to her ears showing off her “waist” it’s all fake. We all know she’s huge though. Pausing her cleverly sped up YouTube clips shows she’s gained ALOT of weight. Side on she’s massive.

Reactions: 10
I've realised something, Emma is getting double the amount of views than Khila is getting - just quickly totted up over the last 10 videos and Em gets on average 8000 views per upload (23k subscribers) - Khila only gets 4000 (with supposedly 101k subscribers!)
That's because there's something really "odd" about Mik's subscriber numbers... have a look on socialblade. I hope Emma realises that khila isn't the popular one in that "friendship" anymore and ditches the collab videos with mik bopping around in the background, acting like she doesn't know how to act around another real life human being.

Reactions: 7
She edits them out in her photos, but rarely in videos. I can’t work out what it is. Her cakey full coverage makeup makes them look worse.

2AD162AA-C3A7-48F7-84DA-105692AC102C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I sound like a stuck record but I just can't believe she didn't take that cancellation appointment for the biggest moley wart. It would drive me mad protruding like that (it's very obvious from her weekend photos it's almost nipple sized now) She can't be *that* worried about it can she. I'd have taken a bloody taxi to the hospital apt and called in work sick if needs be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sound like a stuck record but I just can't believe she didn't take that cancellation appointment for the biggest moley wart. It would drive me mad protruding like that (it's very obvious from her weekend photos it's almost nipple sized now) She can't be *that* worried about it can she. I'd have taken a bloody taxi to the hospital apt and called in work sick if needs be.
Same. Very selfish. Convinced it was partly to do with the short notice of her mum and Onslow not being able to get the time off to take her and hold her hand and partly so any scarring didn’t ruin her Birthday photos.

If I was her, I’d have been ashamed to mention that I’d turned down an appointment.

She’s a spoilt brat with no responsibilities. Thinks she can pick and choose when is most convenient for her in the middle of a pandemic when the NHS is on their knees, moan when she doesn’t get her way and now will have to wait til the end of the year. Good.

• Heart
Has she turned 40 and bleeping lost the plot? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: When you guys were talking about her 10 minute room tour I assumed she had uploaded a vlog and part of it was a room tour which went on for 10 minutes. I didn't realise she'd uploaded a video purely for the room tour 😂😂😂😂😂

She's not right in the head! That room is no different to your standard premier inn! There's only very subtle differences such as the elemis products and the bath robes. Other than that, it's a basic hotel room and she's made a video showing us the safe, the towels, the bathroom door, the light switches etc etc. She is not ok 😂 I'm embarrassed for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is not ok 😂 I'm embarrassed for her!
Same with the Starbucks reel. Is your life that unfulfilling a limited edition coffee one day early is such a big deal and you’re that boring you can walk round a run of the mill hotel room for 10 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moles do tend to grow larger overtime. To reduce the chance of scarring I would have had that mole removed at the first opportunity.
My brother has white scar marks from where his moles were removed. He uses Bio-oil to help reduce the scarring.

Reactions: 3
I've realised something, Emma is getting double the amount of views than Khila is getting - just quickly totted up over the last 10 videos and Em gets on average 8000 views per upload (23k subscribers) - Khila only gets 4000 (with supposedly 101k subscribers!)
Miss Bodget Beauty bought a fock load of subs ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There are loads of pumpkin spice latte recipes available. Our UK mixed spice is said to be very similar to pumpkin spice. Why doesn't she try making her own pumpkin spice latte?

Reactions: 5
She can do whatever she wants with her mole but I find it irresponsible that she might have influenced others who might have a suspicious lump or growth to not get it checked out or go to their appointment. At the end of the day she was referred by her doctor because it was bleeding so surely she'd want to get it looked at as soon as possible. If she doesn't then whatever but I don't think telling strangers that on the Internet is very responsible.

She can do whatever she wants with her mole but I find it irresponsible that she might have influenced others who might have a suspicious lump or growth to not get it checked out or go to their appointment. At the end of the day she was referred by her doctor because it was bleeding so surely she'd want to get it looked at as soon as possible. If she doesn't then whatever but I don't think telling strangers that on the Internet is very responsible.
I never thought of it like that. She is always preaching about attending for smear tests, why doesn't she regard a bleeding mole with the urgency?
It is not very responsible of her.

Just watched her room tour.

Plug sockets, light switches, remote control, coffee cups.

Absolutely riveting content.

10 mins of my day I won’t get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At her size she should be sticking to a glass of water. Indefinitely
According to googling the Starbucks latte, here's what it says

A grande pumpkin spice latte with 2 percent milk and whipped cream is 380 calories, according to Starbucks' website. This includes 14 grams of fat, 52 gram of carbs and 50 grams of sugar.

That's a meal for me!!

• Wow
Thing is, I don’t see why she couldn’t have found one she can walk too? And then it wouldn’t have been so bad? But yet again Chris the taxi strikes and she only got herself something? I don’t get it?

The scarring versus mole thing though, ok it's personal but i'd rather have the scar than the mole?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.