It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my I just watched the video, hardly anything birthday wise shown, I did skip through it, her hair and makeup looked awful, she looked so much better the day after her birthday.

The ring was a nice touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy moly those pin curls were absolutely fried and like something a little girl would wear. This big brat needs to lay of the heat tools in a big way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy moly those pin curls were absolutely fried and like something a little girl would wear. This big brat needs to lay of the heat tools in a big way.
Well her party was like a kids party!! She'll be back moaning about the state of her hair, we've all said on here, lay off the heat :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
My first thought when I saw that hook a duck game was that if anyone had won money on one of the scratchcards she was handing out she would have wanted to keep the winnings.

When my oh hit 40, local pub with buffet, then his mates came back home, partied all night, bodies everywhere in the morning, bacon sarnies the next morning, was a good night!

• Sick
  • Haha
My first thought when I saw that hook a duck game was that if anyone had won money on one of the scratchcards she was handing out she would have wanted to keep the winnings.
I assume it’s where the Vegas tips came from!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest photo …Why does she keep posting photos clearly distorting her real size ? We can all see her true shape on the vlogs! It’s like night and day !!
Also I think all her warts have grown not just the cheek wart!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest photo …Why does she keep posting photos clearly distorting her real size ? We can all see her true shape on the vlogs! It’s like night and day !!
Also I think all her warts have grown not just the cheek wart!
Im not on Instagram, but it really is about time she realises how big she's getting, she's only 40, time to sort it out it !

Absolutely. He's looking like his blood pressure is sky high. Needs to be careful.
He's overweight, no exercise, red faced, heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.

How old is this woman? 40 or 10? ...... :rolleyes: ....I notice she kept Khila to a minimum........The ring was a lovely sentiment though from Emma's mum

Reactions: 7
Anyone see her Instagram stories? She's having a little moan about us mean trolls

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see her Instagram stories? She's having a little moan about us mean trolls
She's actually going back and forth between videos to see what people have put. That comment wasn't mean.....the person was pointing out that Em went on and on about food instead of being grateful publicly about her friends and family.....or her achievements in life.

All this 'hurt people hurt' is rubbish. Just because you choose to put yourself online, does not make you immune to being critiqued......She 'models' clothing for plus sized women and then in the next photo, tries to disguise how big she is.....this is disingenuous......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The real issue is the truth bubble is bursting. From the angles and lack of spontaneous pictures of Em from London or her 40th blow out-hahaha- she can't hide the amount of weight she's gained.

I am not judging, I'm fat myself. But her fake body positive, misleading posts and vlogs with crazy angles are pitiful. Obvious she suffering from extreme low self esteem and still childishly blaming everyone but herself.

Yes- somedays the truth in mirrors and pics/videos are hard to take. Em, no one shaming you just encouraging you to be honest with your audience. Until then, I won't be watching.

The real issue is the truth bubble is bursting. From the angles and lack of spontaneous pictures of Em from London or her 40th blow out-hahaha- she can't hide the amount of weight she's gained.

I am not judging, I'm fat myself. But her fake body positive, misleading posts and vlogs with crazy angles are pitiful. Obvious she suffering from extreme low self esteem and still childishly blaming everyone but herself.

Yes- somedays the truth in mirrors and pics/videos are hard to take. Em, no one shaming you just encouraging you to be honest with your audience. Until then, I won't be watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The hotel room tour is riveting ...a full ten minutes to show the bathroom and the bedroom.........

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.