It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel room tour is riveting ...a full ten minutes to show the bathroom and the bedroom.........
What a boring pointless video. What is the point without telling you the (average?) price per night? Is it good value or not?

Reactions: 11
Im not on Instagram, but it really is about time she realises how big she's getting, she's only 40, time to sort it out it !

He's overweight, no exercise, red faced, heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.
Yeah absolutely. When she turned the camera to him on the bed.i couldn't believe how big he looked. Like a massive beached whale with his dirty shoes on the bed 😂🐳

This princess needs a bang of real life. She's so spoiled it's unbelievable. She acts like the pandemic happened to her alone. It's a world event sweetheart. Sorry you've not been at a hotel since Las Vegas. So pampered. That Khila is so up her own ass as well. Two fools

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she honestly taking the actual piss with that room tour! It’s a hotel room. We seen it in the vlog. It’s a tiny wee dark room. ‘Ohh towels’ ‘oh a remote control’ ‘oh universal plug sockets’ ohhh f*ck of you big twit! Get a grip of yourself ffs!! A view of the wheel!!! Ummm most buildings have a view of it cos it’s a big WHEEL! She’s honestly the dullest person 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was hardly the view of the London Eye with a massive building covering three quarters of it 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
‘It brings in a lot of light when you open the curtains doesn’t it?’ 😮 Quote of the video if you watch long enough to hear it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
duck me, I just came here not 3 mins in to check we were all feeling the same emotions.......is she okay? What or who is this tour for? Space aliens new to earth? Toddlers and newborns who haven't yet been to a hotel nor seen a towel, a tap and a sofa before. Even adults who have never been to a hotel will have seen a hotel in video and photos and would be like, meh.

Seriously though is she ok? 😂😂

She has been out and about and in hotels before now post lockdown. I don't know why the hell she's doing this? It's great to be appreciative - but this feels really really dumb. Say thank you Chris for booking this! (Because it is a nice thing to organise for her) And move on. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They'll not be going to their beloved Vegas this side of 2024 if Biden has anything to do with it. By that time, Em and Chris will need two double seats each!

Em was out of breath walking round a tiny hotel room......she huffs and puffs like a 70 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've realised something, Emma is getting double the amount of views than Khila is getting - just quickly totted up over the last 10 videos and Em gets on average 8000 views per upload (23k subscribers) - Khila only gets 4000 (with supposedly 101k subscribers!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, I just came here not 3 mins in to check we were all feeling the same emotions.......is she okay? What or who is this tour for? Space aliens new to earth? Toddlers and newborns who haven't yet been to a hotel nor seen a towel, a tap and a sofa before. Even adults who have never been to a hotel will have seen a hotel in video and photos and would be like, meh.

Seriously though is she ok? 😂😂

She has been out and about and in hotels before now post lockdown. I don't know why the hell she's doing this? It's great to be appreciative - but this feels really really dumb. Say thank you Chris for booking this! (Because it is a nice thing to organise for her) And move on. Bizarre.
I've never posted on this thread before but came here to comment on 'floor towels' from that bizarre hotel room tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally getting a discount by doing a hotel room review. She had the same slow over exaggerated voice on as well. Oh look a tap,oh look some plug sockets, oh look a towel. I'd say Chris sleeps on the floor those two on that bed wouldn't be safe for the room below them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg her big fat sausage finger grasping that cup. She’s a right moron. It’s one day early calm your tits!! Them moles are f*cking HUGE. Actually her face is defo getting bigger! Big bulbous eyes too. 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg her big fat sausage finger grasping that cup. She’s a right moron. It’s one day early calm your tits!! Them moles are f*cking HUGE. Actually her face is defo getting bigger! Big bulbous eyes too. 🔔🔚
Yeah all her warts/moles have grown as she's put weight on and her face is very big now :( It's really obvious from photos between now and 2 years ago. They need an intervention, maybe even social services?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to turn off the youtube live when she said music and songs bring back memories for her 🙈 It does that to most people Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.