It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can tell both of them are extremely unhealthy from just a few seconds of video footage!
Out of breath constantly, enormous swollen faces, eating eggs and bacon seemingly every day , not able to fit into the car or bed comfortably! There’s loads more too !

Reactions: 10
I think you can tell both of them are extremely unhealthy from just a few seconds of video footage!
Out of breath constantly, enormous swollen faces, eating eggs and bacon seemingly every day , not able to fit into the car or bed comfortably! There’s loads more too !
Em has cankles.....she complained about oedema in her legs in the hot weather...

Reactions: 5
Em has cankles.....she complained about oedema in her legs in the hot weather...
I noticed that on one of her vlogs, those sandals were very tight on her feet when she was away for her 40th, she also has a hump on the top of her back/neck, she really needs to move more.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Huffing and puffing around HomeSense in her latest video. She can’t walk and talk at the same time :oops:

Reactions: 8
I walk 5 miles a day, I often talk to myself to prove to myself that I can walk and talk at the same time, I also sing very badly but I can do that as well.

It took me just roughly 6/7 weeks to get from a layabout to 5 miles with no problem apart from the hurting shins, that did go away after a time though.

They really need to sort themselves out now before it is too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I notice she's not very bright.......she just didn't understand the cushion that said 'I love you more than anything pumpkin'.....She said it over and over ....and the penny still didn't drop. If she reads here ...it meant 'I love you more than anything pumpkin related.....like pumpkin lattes; pumpkin pie; pumpkin cushions....... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I notice she's not very bright.......she just didn't understand the cushion that said 'I love you more than anything pumpkin'.....She said it over and over ....and the penny still didn't drop. If she reads here ...it meant 'I love you more than anything pumpkin related.....like pumpkin lattes; pumpkin pie; pumpkin cushions....... :rolleyes:
Yea she kept saying “anything, pumpkin?” over and over!! Thick as tit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does that photo look like one of them 90s makeover shoots 😂
HHah it’s exactly that isn’t it!! A glam shot that you “win” go to London and then buy a soft focus photo of yourself on canvas for £600 so vain!!

Reactions: 9
Yea she kept saying “anything, pumpkin?” over and over!! Thick as tit! 😂
She posts all these quotes to try to make herself look intelligent. Yet she can't make sense of a cushion from HomeSense?
She is definitely more bumpkin than pumpkin 🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I enjoy Em's mum in these videos! she is so disinterested in Em's stupid vlogging, she doesnt even pretend to play along, i love it. I imagine her texting her friends as she's walking around Home Sense with Em saying "in home sense, E's bloody vlogging again and she cant work out the slogans on the cushions smh" or "fancied a mooch around home sense, Onslow's working so had to bring E AGAIN!" and even when they get home, mum just takes her pampas grass straight upstairs, knowing full well that Em needs it for the vlog, love it!

Also, how weird to be looking at home furnishings for a home you share with your mum. Do you have to agree that you both like something before you buy it? Like Em was talking about "Ive got a gingham tablecloth I can put this (horrible) black and white pumpkin on" and Im thinking ... what if your mum doesnt like it or wants to put her own autumn table cloth on???

And dont get me started on that foul glass pumpkin with the cheap pink plastic flowers in it, how on earth do pink flowers say Autumn??

Em also uses phrases my nan used to, in an effort to sound a bit trendy, she says "that's different" which is only said by people over 85 or "that's funky". She is so, so square yet, strangely, really rates herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I see glass pumpkins and all that tat I just think clutter and dust! I'm not minimalist in the slightest but this OTT fake excitement over Halloween from adults is CRINGE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.