Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mushy

OMG WHAT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A poll. About whether to re-upload photos of yourself looking unwell. This is the best day ever I am living for this utter Year 7 drama madness 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I’ve got a child and I’ve got a dog. I love the dog, he’s fun and likes long walk in the woods, but I love my son so much more, my son gives me so much pride and joy and tells a good joke. I just get irritated with people sharing content about their “fur babies” like they’re some human child. I don’t understand, it’s a dog, it’s got a waggy tail, 4 legs, a wet nose and likes walks……..obs they’re very loving too
Em doesn't have a child though. You do.

As much as she annoys me, she can love her dog as much as she wants to.

Reactions: 32
She will feel happy for her brother but it leaves you with a feeling of sadness and emptiness in the pit of your stomach.

I know this is a gossip site but I find the criticism of her infertility really difficult to read. Whether you are struggling to conceive, have been diagnosed with infertility or lost babies, every time someone close to you announces a pregnancy it hurts. You are so happy for them but have that pang of jealousy and why isn't it me. It doesn't get easier, you see them growing this little human and all the Facebook pictures of scans, bumps, baby showers just reinforce what you are missing out on.

My youngest started school this week, the messenger group has already had comments about "you can tell the teacher doesn't have kids" - right dickhead have you thought there may be a number of reasons for that...

Whatever we think of Em, can't drive, lives with her mum, bad dress sense, whatever - the infertility pot shots are cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Vixen88

VIP Member
Still laughing at her saying it was Onslow that gave it to her, probably touching a door handle or trolley??!
As if the 3 of them haven’t been in and out of every cheap shop going since they opened back up. Touching everything. Her mum wearing her mask under her nose all the time.
Who does that?! Publicly blames their husband for catching it and passing it to her.

Reactions: 28

Vixen88

VIP Member
After calling them Hyacinth and Onslow all this time, she has the same telephone alcove as Hyacinth!
6BD7C27C-A7AA-4DC0-997F-8B88BB354FBB.jpeg
CF6B8E58-28B5-42F6-B8D3-FB74FBCDCA38.jpeg

She made such a big deal out of her painting outfit, why?

No masks in Boots and Primark. You’d think they’d know better after just having it, selfish morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

kittypaws

VIP Member
God they make me sick. In that house you’ve got a couple and then the mum but the couple takes all the house AND the room with the en-suite. Why they didn’t give Em’s mum the en-suite so she can have her own privacy is absolutely beyond me.

Then they get Covid, have their own en-suite but are still using the whole house!! So all her mum has got is her own room. The 2 selfish bastards who have got Covid, can’t go out anywhere anyway and feel like shit should stay in their own fucking room with their own fucking en-suite and let her mum have the house to herself for god sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I used to really like her and found her more relatable to me than some other influences. However, more and more I am seeing ungrateful, unkind, selfish and freeloading behaviour. I'm quite strong minded anyway but none of those are qualities I particularly aspire to.

The hair thing has royally pissed me off, there was similar with a nail tech last year, a newly qualified one gifted her a set of nails, within a few days she decided she hated the design and went back to get them changed. This industry was dying on its arse last year and things like hair and nails, time Is money.

The arts - also dying on its arse, performers whose income is reliant on shows went for months on UC yet here is Mrs Not Affected At All getting free tickets. She says how much she loves the theatre- well support it financially then if you are ina position to do so.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

kittypaws

VIP Member
I see she's making out she deleted them cos some people might be upset by them...yeeeeah right Em pull the other one we know why you deleted them :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Someone on her live this morning asked if Em could turn on superchat on her live videos so that they could give her money. You could see Em's eyes light up at the possibility, then a few minutes later she brings it up again and says she'll look into it and it would be lovely if people do that. Who in their right mind wants to give their hard earned money to this woman?

• Wow
  • Angry

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Just watched some of her Shein haul video. The coat was dire, so cheap looking and even she admitted she couldnt steam the creases out. And the purple "goth" dress, words fail me. she suggested it would be good for a wedding with a white cape and white shoes!!! White shoes! Who wears white shoes?? I dont think I would know where to go to buy white shoes. Even the Queen doesnt wear white shoes anymore. And she said that she's a size 22 top and 24 bottom, feels more honest than the usual 18/20 she tried to sell us. Also, she uses the word "little" to describe clothes, eg "my little skater skirt" - I've got news for you Emma - if your skater skirt is a size 24 it ain't little!

• Haha

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
How many photos on her Instagram to say she’s got covid 🤦🏻‍♀️?
Wow, ‘give me attention post’
She’s now saying stay safe everyone, the irony.
They were off on trips around the country last year when people weren’t double jabbed and she gave no shits.
maybe she’s now realised how serious this is, and it’s taken her to feel like crap for this to happen.
I’m speechless

Reactions: 24

evoway13

VIP Member
If Chris has a spirit animal it is most definitely a Scapegoat 🐐
I bet he gets the blame for an awful lot of stuff.
It's got absolutely nothing to do with her visiting Starbucks; The Range; Home Sense; the country show; car boot sales; games night with her friends; Nail Salon; The sofa shop...and modelling for the bridal shop!....and that's the places we know of!

• Haha
  • Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
I'm not impressed with her monetising and using covid for more views. It irked me right away when I saw the title of her vlog "we got covid" fuck off Em, then she puts an ad RIGHT before the reveal where she put "then this happened..." nah sorry this doesn't sit right with me at all. She's putting a nasally voice on and I bet she's gonna over dramatise this.

• Angry

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Wow, she LOVED making that last vlog, covid is the most exciting thing that's happened to her for bloody years. She reminds me of medical secretaries I have worked with in the past, who have picked up a little medical knowledge and love to show it off. And thanking everyone for their support, like she's HM The Queen. Love how she "tried to heart all the well wishes" last time I looked, her IG comments were averaging about 20 per post, so I reckon she should have been able to heart them all. And I loved the break on the video "Sorry, I had to have a drink there" she's like a teenager FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
She should do a poll about whether to blame Chris for giving her Covid.
Poor bloke must be feeling really rough. He gave her a lovely birthday with a trip away and a party. This is how Emma repays him.

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I would 100% not be sitting around my mum if I had Covid, vaccinated or not. If I could save my older mum from feeling poorly then I would. They have each other for company, their own bathroom, tv bed etc….
No one saying stay in room for 10days solid but don’t go around touching everything whilst you share a home. They can sit in their nice garden or go for prance around Emma’s dressing room with her walk in wardrobe.
If they’re only sitting in lounge to watch tv then do it in the room.
Maybe I’m wrong but when I’m ill (and em is probs more ill than the illest person obvs) I sleep and stay in bed till I’m better.

• Heart