It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched the Christmas Decor video as I have absolutely no desire to but it’s all a bit dated isn’t it ? The pastel pinks and silver. It’s fine if you like that but why make a video about it ? hardly inspiring content. I’d avoid that colour scheme if I was looking for new decor.

Reactions: 8
Those lanterns with the silver beads wrapped inside 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her taste in home stuff is so old fashioned and very dated.
Bet khila is thinking wtf has she done to the house now, I know khila isn’t very popular but she’s got good style in her home. Emma’s is just... very strange, she’s got no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet khila is thinking wtf has she done to the house now, I know khila isn’t very popular but she’s got good style in her home. Emma’s is just... very strange, she’s got no idea
She seems to think she’s really creative / crafty but everything she makes looks really tit.

I understand the need for the roll log around the tree but she said they prefer it to a tree skirt and they’ll keep doing it 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s taking the piss with the showing off of the Xmas tit eh? What effin age is this woman. Also that annoying breathy laugh after every other word. And she calls it a snug?? Omg it’s just a walk thru to the kitchen ffs. Nothing snug about it. This video is like something my 10 year old niece would do. Unbelievable honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s taking the piss with the showing off of the Xmas tit eh? What effin age is this woman. Also that annoying breathy laugh after every other word. And she calls it a snug?? Omg it’s just a walk thru to the kitchen ffs. Nothing snug about it. This video is like something my 10 year old niece would do. Unbelievable honestly.
I always think she is talking about a pub rather than a home when she calls it "a snug!"

• Haha
Oh my god! Yes! That laugh she does as she’s talking drives me mad!!
And as for the “smug” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her decorations are all cheap tat from the range! She's too tight to buy anything decent.

Mik has good style in her home? Nooooooooooooooooo her house is a mess.

• Heart
One of her old vlogs from a few years back came up on YouTube, so I watched it - is it just me, or is it super annoying every time she says the word 'peruse'?.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of her old vlogs from a few years back came up on YouTube, so I watched it - is it just me, or is it super annoying every time she says the word 'peruse'?.
Yes. Also obligatory, bits and bobs, noo....

She’s definitely got anger issues eh?
What makes you say that in particular? I think she comes across as a spoilt brat, everything has to be on her terms, but don’t overly remember her coming across as particularly angry.

Reactions: 3
What makes you say that in particular? I think she comes across as a spoilt brat, everything has to be on her terms, but don’t overly remember her coming across as particularly angry.
It was something she did earlier and the other day she said she’s been to parenting and anger classes, oh she’s definitely spoiled.

can’t stand watching her eat the ham 🤢 had to click away

She just said to Alfie who are you to come in my house and mess it up … 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It was something she did earlier and the other day she said she’s been to parenting and anger classes, oh she’s definitely spoiled.

can’t stand watching her eat the ham 🤢 had to click away

She just said to Alfie who are you to come in my house and mess it up … 😬
Who are you talking about? Zoella? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.