It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought the dog staring at the tv aimlessly was funny and cute, she did praise him up for it so he probably thought he was pleasing her. I think the barking developed later.

Here is my free advice to Emma, I am not a dog trainer but ...
If you want Charlie to stop barking at the tv. Turn the tv OFF and take him for a walk!

Reactions: 12
That dog needs proper exercise not a bloody trainer to stop him
barking at the TV
Indeed! He needs 2-3 walks a day! I know she occasionally films taking him out for a walk - but I don't feel like they go very far! He needs a good 2 hour run around, would do Em the world of good too!

Reactions: 9
Indeed! He needs 2-3 walks a day! I know she occasionally films taking him out for a walk - but I don't feel like they go very far! He needs a good 2 hour run around, would do Em the world of good too!
They don’t let Charlie off lead do they? I know she spoke about it before, saying they were worried about his recall. Perhaps that is something to get help with from a trainer, then he would be able to burn off more energy.

Reactions: 10
I noticed she's still drying him off on the sofa,am sure she shows that just to piss me off!!! My sofa has a throw on it and when he comes in, I always put a towel down too, it must stink!!

They don’t let Charlie off lead do they? I know she spoke about it before, saying they were worried about his recall. Perhaps that is something to get help with from a trainer, then he would be able to burn off more energy.
That would have been more beneficial, dog trainers aren't cheap!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm so annoyed she's been gifted a cricut. I got one a couple of months ago and love it but it sticks in my throat I paid over £300 and she's been gifted the explore and the heat press and a tit load of vinyl.
She's just greedy, and not with just food. Absolutely disgusting. Bet she won't even use it. Probably sell it on!!! Greedy pig face she is 🐷

Reactions: 10
8 bottles of Buck’s Fizz for 3 people :oops: 8 bottles for 3 people is excessive, right? She appears to have a really selfish desire for more than she needs
I don’t think that’s excessive for the Christmas/new year period for 3 people and they may have visitors too. It’s only 4% too.

For the cricut stuff she said she was gifted the items AND cricut were sponsoring the vlog. So does that mean she got paid too?

Reactions: 5
Who knows! None of these instafloggers are transparent when it comes to #ad #gifted #sponsored.

Any financey people - what is the expectation. Obviously she has her full time job which I guess is PAYE but where do you stand with this. Surely you can say it's a hobby when you are taking and promoting products. Would you be expected to complete a tax return?

Reactions: 4
We usually have plenty of alcohol in at Christmas, but I thought Bucks Fizz wasn’t something you drank *that* much of. Like a glass or so each as a kinda welcome drink. Not something you’re on for the night. But for whatever reason, Em needs to be obsessive and weird about hoarding it and be giddy at the fact it’s from Marks and Spencers.

Yes, I assume she was paid too for her to say it was sponsored. And yes, she should be treating this as a second job and submitting a tax return probably as a sole trader.

Reactions: 7
Who knows! None of these instafloggers are transparent when it comes to #ad #gifted #sponsored.

Any financey people - what is the expectation. Obviously she has her full time job which I guess is PAYE but where do you stand with this. Surely you can say it's a hobby when you are taking and promoting products. Would you be expected to complete a tax return?
I believe so but I bet she doesn’t, bet she goes under the radar…. In a sick way, I hope they catch up with her soon

Reactions: 7
I don’t think that’s excessive for the Christmas/new year period for 3 people and they may have visitors too. It’s only 4% too.
Slightly worried about what people would think of our alcohol shop for the Christmas period (and only two of us) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slightly worried about what people would think of our alcohol shop for the Christmas period (and only two of us) 😂
Me too… 🤣

I wouldn’t drink premixed bucks fix though just because it’s nasty. We have plenty of nice champers and Prosecco in for the festive period and there is only 2 of us too. But we will have some visitors, assuming we don’t get locked down (I don’t think we will before Christmas). But even if we do me and the hubby will certainly enjoy ourselves 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We usually have plenty of alcohol in at Christmas, but I thought Bucks Fizz wasn’t something you drank *that* much of. Like a glass or so each as a kinda welcome drink. Not something you’re on for the night. But for whatever reason, Em needs to be obsessive and weird about hoarding it and be giddy at the fact it’s from Marks and Spencers.

Yes, I assume she was paid too for her to say it was sponsored. And yes, she should be treating this as a second job and submitting a tax return probably as a sole trader.
Yeah I don’t get the Buck’s Fizz obsession, I love an M&S Buck’s Fizz on Xmas morning the blood orange one. This year we got the let it sloe one, but it’s 4%! A couple of glass Xmas morning is fine and then get in the wine 😂 Buck’s Fizz gives me awful heartburn.

Doesn't she look like the Ghost of Christmas Present in the 1970s Scrooge with that thing on her head in her new video 😂😂 if my husband bought me deodorant for xmas I'd be utterly disappointed and weirded out 😂 she's crazy

Doesn't she look like the Ghost of Christmas Present in the 1970s Scrooge with that thing on her head in her new video 😂😂 if my husband bought me deodorant for xmas I'd be utterly disappointed and weirded out 😂 she's crazy
Omg and Ghost of Christmas present from the Muppets version of the film too! They have the same balloon- like cheeks!

Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 12.44.21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just watched the weekend vlog, is Em originally from Coventry or did she go to uni there? Sometimes I think I can hear a slight Midlands accent.
Also, I've banged on about this far too much, but! How does she not have any health issues with her diet? I know she doesn't vlog everything she eats but it all just seems like beige foods and carbs with no goodness! McDonald's, big portion of lasagne etc. She seems really out of breath at times, even when she's just sitting talking to the camera.

Reactions: 9
What does she look like in the question vlog?, my poor eyes.

What is going on with her eyebrows?.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.