It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you sit on one cider for 3 hours? 😂
And the £18 Vans. Ok! You got them cheap, no need to be so weird about it. She is literally like a teenager spending her pocket money on the first branded pair of shoes she’s bought.
The constant mention of what’s on her Christmas list makes her sound like a spoilt brat, you’re 40 years old. Grow up!
Sometimes think she’d struggle with a child, she’s think it was competition of who got more presents or attention.

Reactions: 11
I was watching her vlog in the kitchen and my hubby was pottering about and said 'we haven't got to listen to her wittering on have we?'.......whoops 😂

• Haha
I thought the video in the kitchen was very honest of her. I’ve slated her for pulling weird angles to look smaller so I say bravo that she showed her true self for once.

Reactions: 9
She thinks she's so hip with her Vans! Would be fine if she didn't pair them with weird dresses!

Reactions: 8
She's only 40, fgs, shes really coming across as an old fart!! One cider in the pub, old fashioned decorations, and already dresses older than she is!!

Reactions: 10
She's only 40, fgs, shes really coming across as an old fart!! One cider in the pub, old fashioned decorations, and already dresses older than she is!!
She simultaneously acts like a pensioner and a spoilt 14 year old. It’s a very weird combo that I couldn’t think possible before watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hadn't realised how bad Chris's teeth are in that 1st vlogmas 😬
Mine certainly aren't Hollywood gnashers but eek

Reactions: 13
She simultaneously acts like a pensioner and a spoilt 14 year old. It’s a very weird combo that I couldn’t think possible before watching her.
You've summed her up brilliantly!! She's like an old fogey in a child's mind!!

They are awful huh? So discoloured. All that money and new stuff they buy yet can’t fix his teeth. His face is so red, even his neck. I can’t believe how bad it looks. I would be worried sick if he was my hubby. He looks like you could pop a pin in him and he would burst.

• Sick
They are awful huh? So discoloured. All that money and new stuff they buy yet can’t fix his teeth. His face is so red, even his neck. I can’t believe how bad it looks. I would be worried sick if he was my hubby. He looks like you could pop a pin in him and he would burst.
I think that's the last thing they should be worried about, he needs to go drs for a check over, he really is a stroke/ heart attack waiting to happen, em if you're reading this, sort yourselves out before it's too late.

On Instagram, in photos, you’ll see she alters them, makes them whiter. On YouTube they’re brown 🤢 But she makes a point of saying they’ve bulk bought toothpaste, so I’m guessing it bothers her.

• Sick
On Instagram, in photos, you’ll see she alters them, makes them whiter. On YouTube they’re brown 🤢 But she makes a point of saying they’ve bulk bought toothpaste, so I’m guessing it bothers her.
I've never noticed! Must admit I do like Chris, he's quite witty, but he's a heart attack waiting to happen, then how will em cope, oh she's got her mum to ferry her around, such a princess!

Reactions: 7
I agree with the comment about how she’s shown her actual self so that’s good rather than standing at a weird angle but she’s still so annoying but I still can’t stop watching! And kind of think she looks a bit like Annie Wilkes in the cookery video too….

Attachments

• Haha
I kinda like Chris too - like he seems super chilled and has quite a good sense of humour, that said he looks so unwell, both of them do. Even if they just altered their diet a bit, stopped buying all the sweets and crap, took Charlie out for long walks twice a day - it would make such a difference to their quality of life. Neither of them can be comfortable the way they are. With the way Em is, I feel like it's all she's ever known, she's been molly coddled by her Mum and Chris, no kids to think about (which obvs isn't her fault) - so she's had no reason to act or think any other way.

Reactions: 7
I like Chris - he's really witty. I didn't realise she whitened his teeth on IG.......

I had to laugh on one of her vlogs when she showed the 'Vans' shoes and didn't realise 'Off The Wall' was their slogan. My 17 year old wears them for skateboarding - as they're skateboarding shoes. 'Off The Wall' is something to do with skateboarding tricks. I am trying to envision Emma on a skateboard.......

• Haha
My Christmas wish for this year: I wish for Emma's mum to meet a really hot love interest and for them to move into the house. I hope they develop a bromance with Chris. It would be so intriguing to watch Emma realise that she is not the centre of everyone's attention anymore. I would also love to see Emma's reaction to her mum having a banging sex- life 😂🤣
Happy Christmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her posture is terrible
Reminds me of a turtle just slightly poking its head out of its shell

• Haha
all the coffe they consume.

She acts so god like, yet stuffs her face with every dead animal on the planet along with macdonalds. That peurile giggle she does all the time is annoying as hell and the posh accent she puts on, it's all fake.
The caffeine in her drinks can cause problems with overies. Caffeine also produces adrenalin which then produces inflammation causing cortisol, would advise really cutting down on consumption when pregnant. Coffee beans natural colour is greenish cream but after they finished roasting them to an inch of their life they come out brown almost black. Anything almost burnt produces the chemical acrylamide, which is also produced by cigarettes when they burn, it is carcinogenic, cancer causing. People think coffee is marvellous, yeh, minimum amount will do no harm, any more over time it will screw up your kidneys along with causing inflammtion, which then compromises the immune system. People think because society produces this tit, it's all ok. Like sugar, the average female should have no more than 6 spoons a day of refined sugar, after that it will turn to fat and more importantly compromise the immune system.
She needs to incorporate a lot of raw foods into her diet, fruit and veg etc, this is why they advise raw foods for dogs, because the cooking process is not actually that great for any animal, including us, the japanese lightly steam their veg, eat raw sushi and keep refined sugar to a minimum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.