It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Em is actually quite sneaky at times! I don't remember her being into crafting, so why would cricut send her all that stuff, unless she's contacted them herself! Nothing wrong with this perse, but, I reckon she's had the idea from her friend Khila as she is the one with the cricut already! I mean everyone can do whatever they want, but using others ideas and then being gifted a LOT of stuff just doesn't seem right!

I feel that would be quite underhand to do to a friend! Seeing this new video also makes me wonder if she did the same sort of thing with the bridal shop and Candy!? Contacting them when Candy had been the one to use them in the first place! Not cool!

Reactions: 19
I'm so annoyed she's been gifted a cricut. I got one a couple of months ago and love it but it sticks in my throat I paid over £300 and she's been gifted the explore and the heat press and a tit load of vinyl.

Reactions: 18
I'm so annoyed she's been gifted a cricut. I got one a couple of months ago and love it but it sticks in my throat I paid over £300 and she's been gifted the explore and the heat press and a tit load of vinyl.
Mrs M won't be happy (any more than she already isn't) as she only got a Cricut Joy worth £200.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also why was she gifted the wine? I've never heard her talk about Gary Barlow or shops in Morissons!

Reactions: 11
Saying she would reuse the wine bottle, what the hell?

She’s never mentioned being particularly crafty before, so can’t see why she’d have been sent £500+ worth of vinyl cutter and accessories. She made a right dogs dinner of it, leaving bits inside letters.

I don’t like how she buys reusable bags often but never takes them to the shops. Always does her hauls from a new carrier bag.

Reactions: 12
Agree dont even know why she was gifted all the cricut things as she has never been crafty or creative. She doesnt have a creative bone in her body
She only mentioned them for 9minutes at the end of the video whereas she should have dedicated a whole video on them. I don't get how brands bother with her.

Reactions: 8
Agree dont even know why she was gifted all the cricut things as she has never been crafty or creative. She doesnt have a creative bone in her body
She only mentioned them for 9minutes at the end of the video whereas she should have dedicated a whole video on them. I don't get how brands bother with her.
She didn't even do a taste test or a review on the wine! You can tell she's itching for M & S to sponsor her, cos she's brought 8 bottles of their bucks fizz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too I was so pissed off it’s totally wasted on her and she doesn’t appreciate anything. I don’t get why brands give these people things, all I think is that I will never ever buy anything that she gets given for free 😡

Reactions: 10
Something iffy about being gifted £500+ of Cricut stuff when she never crafts and has never said she wants to do more crafts. It’s going to be sitting in a corner next year gathering dust

Reactions: 14
Really pisses me off that she’s got that gifted stuff. Like others have said she’s never mentioned being into that kinda stuff.
Shes A big awful greedy witch who deserves none of it. It’d be much better gifted to someone out of Uni/started small business. But no big greedy chops gets it. I’m actually going to email the company and complain.

Side note her big nipple on side of her head makes me sick. As does the wee dots on her upper lip. Also she’s seriously unattractive! Big goggly eyes, creepy stare, ridiculous eyebrows, orange patchy tan, also her hair it’s awful, all dry and brittle looking.
😰😰😰😰😰
Rant over!! ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
8 bottles of Buck’s Fizz for 3 people :oops: 8 bottles for 3 people is excessive, right? She appears to have a really selfish desire for more than she needs

Really pisses me off that she’s got that gifted stuff. Like others have said she’s never mentioned being into that kinda stuff.
Shes A big awful greedy witch who deserves none of it. It’d be much better gifted to someone out of Uni/started small business. But no big greedy chops gets it. I’m actually going to email the company and complain.

Side note her big nipple on side of her head makes me sick. As does the wee dots on her upper lip. Also she’s seriously unattractive! Big goggly eyes, creepy stare, ridiculous eyebrows, orange patchy tan, also her hair it’s awful, all dry and brittle looking.
😰😰😰😰😰
Rant over!! ☺
Yes email that company! I hate it when folks get gifted stuff, show it for a few mins, then you know it'll be shoved in a cupboard.

Reactions: 7

😰😰😰😰😰
Rant over!! ☺
Such a good idea to email them! I’m going to do that too. Imagine how a community group or something could make use of that and would really help she doesn’t need it. Also she’s so lazy with the dog he’s a dog not an ornament ffs he needs exercise that’s why he’s “playing up” as she says. She would never stop to think that the poor thing is under stimulated!

I don’t understand why they needed a trainer to tell them about distraction. I’m no dog whisperer but surely that’s common sense? She is an extreme example of an early millennial, eg the “me me me” attitude, lack of resilience, over consumption and laziness. She couldnt even motivate herself to distract the dog from barking at the tele but will pay someone to tell them what to do. WTF!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they needed a trainer to tell them about distraction. I’m no dog whisperer but surely that’s common sense? She is an extreme example of an early millennial, eg the “me me me” attitude, lack of resilience, over consumption and laziness. She couldnt even motivate herself to distract the dog from barking at the tele but will pay someone to tell them what to do. WTF!
More money than sense, cheapest thing I found to distract my dogs, fill a plastic bottle with stones shake it to get them out of the zone!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really don't understand Emma. She was the one who seemed to find Charlie's obsession with the television amusing. She even made up his own Instagram site over it..... 'Charlie watches TV' or something along that line. Now she pays a trainer to try and break the behaviour which she seemed to encourage.
Poor little Charlie must be so confused!

Reactions: 13
That dog needs proper exercise not a bloody trainer to stop him
barking at the TV

So basically she encouraged the dog to bark at TV for the gram?? Now she's had to fork out for a trainer, unbelievable!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.