It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she supposedly studying herbal remedies and stuff? 'Sheer butter' (shea)? It's pronounced 'Shay' ...then 'VetiverT'??? It's vetivuh..... :rolleyes: .......
What exactly is she studying? She's been very allusive about it all.

Reactions: 4
A holistic course she says.
View attachment 899026
I have to agree with the never too old bit. I was like her had the same job for years but was made redundant and that definitely did push me out of my comfort zone to try new things out of necessity. I do admire the fact that she is not waiting for this to happen before learning new skills. Now that's enough of being nice to her for one day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS she's only doing a course, why all the razzamatazz? People do it all the time have interests and hobbies, do courses, hate how she blows everything up to make herself look so great. She'd be better off doing a course at weight watchers or a make up school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS she's only doing a course, why all the razzamatazz? People do it all the time have interests and hobbies, do courses, hate how she blows everything up to make herself look so great.
It’s just because she literally does nothing by herself. Something like an evening course that’s just a standard thing for other people is a really big deal for Emma! I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that Chris is doing it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she start doing sort of course a while back ? Years maybe pretty sure it was holistic of massages spoke about once and was never heard about again

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she start doing sort of course a while back ? Years maybe pretty sure it was holistic of massages spoke about once and was never heard about again
I think it was aromatherapy? whatever it was at the time she started it many people commented that she wouldn’t finish it

Reactions: 6
She looks like a Panto Dame. Maybe that could be her next project.
That made me laugh! For the oldies among us, she reminded me of Rita FAirclough from Corrie in the video where she went to the theatre, she cut back to her in the car on the way home and the red hair and fur coat were very Rita! Wish I could link a photo ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On her cook with me she said the curry recipe needs 40g of butter and put what looked like half the pack in o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
On her cook with me she said the curry recipe needs 40g of butter and put what looked like half the pack in o_O
The cooking video isn't at all flattering - she looks enormous with a small head.........I don't know if it's the angles?

Reactions: 8
Just watched some of her vlogmas part 1, honestly she needs some depth and meaning in her life, she was talking about filling her day with housework, laundry, drinking hot choc, watching Xmas films and decorating the house. All very nice. She's in a privileged position, I think some volunteering would do her the world of good. The NHS are crying out for volunteers at vaccination centres near me. I think it would do her good, give her shallow life some meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched her vlog, she so reads here, condom hat, dog being wiped down on sofa, she shows that everytime in a vlog, put a bleddy throw or a towel on sofa, blimey it must get wet and stink of dog!!!

She does look bigger than ever and very hunchbacked ?
I don't normally comment about folks looks, but she really has piled on the weight, especially in her face!

Reactions: 10
dog being wiped down on sofa, she shows that everytime in a vlog, put a bleddy throw or a towel on sofa, blimey it must get wet and stink of dog!!!
I honestly think it’s because she can’t bend down to wipe his paws or put his harness on at floor level. She walks him in a field, he must be rotten, then straight on a couch. Filthy. Who’s going to enjoy sitting there watching the tv with their neck turned 90° to the right on the filthy dog couch.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watched (fast forwarded) the Vlogmas Part 1. Why do I feel like I've just been watching a teenager? Talking about procrastinating and doing nowt, getting a new pair of Vans (having already asked Santa aka Chris for a pair), got a big spot on her face, buying and opening an advent calendar not to mention her lottery scratchcard, hoodie up, winning a fiver, going to the pub and having ONE cider while chatting with her friend for THREE HOURS, coming home at the godforsaken hour of 11h30 and going straight to bed 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I need a stiff drink for sitting through it so Tattlers you don't have to!! Merry Christmas and goodnight 🤣🤣🎅🎄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.