It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way she applies makeup is like a 5 year old. All heavy handed slapping it on . Veiny eyeballs rolling about. Gives me anxiety
Horrible. In that last vlog, put loads of foundation on one eyelid, looked all cakey. Tonne of concealer. Used her bronzer like a powder, all over. Eyebrows always look terrible. Patchy blush. Purple lipstick and yellowy eyeshadow. Looked an absolute state.
68F59BDE-4207-4CA7-8254-071D59AE00ED.png
7031FF61-5595-4517-8813-2AD98C6C932F.png

She actually has reasonable looking skin. Pretty even toned, very few blemishes (outside of the moles). She really should ditch the full coverage double wear.

Thought we’d seen the last of them god awful baker boy hats she obsessed over a couple of years ago. They look terrible on most people, but especially on her.

Reactions: 15
Auntie Ruby….. seriously?! How old is she? And her target audience? But she can’t even say “period”
Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She got those god awful tassel earrings out again. A fad that was ever only going to last 5 minutes but she bought them in every colour imaginable.

Reactions: 12
Congratulations tattlers we get a mention on her insta stories today. 100% confirmed she reads on here. Hi Hyacinth ooopps I mean Em.
She referred to her beanie hat as a condom on her head and some threads back it was mentioned quite a bit. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where to start with her?? First, gifted trip to the theatre, what a treat. I'd love that. She could have come out and told us about the plot, the actors, the special effects, the lighting, the costumes, the sound, the Covid restrictions at the theatre, all sorts that people might have found interesting and would repay the gifted tickets. But, no. She chose to obsess over the plastic snow queen crown and the other crap that came with her PR package. The only bit I remember from her "review" is that it reminded her of the Lion King. Bet the theatre are thrilled with that!

And the CONFIDENCE of her! showing us what she's wearing, 100% of it is loose, baggy marquee-sized tops that she calls "little A line dresses" and it's all such crap, cheap and nasty. I don't think there's any natural fibres in her wardrobe?

And the old lady make up, Pat Butcher earrings stored away in tins, I watch the videos with my jaw on the floor :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mik did a whole birthday theme around a film I’ve never seen Emma mention and Emma has not worn the specially commissioned necklace since.
Been reading your mate’s thread Emma?

She’s been given so much free stuff lately. Often very shady about disclosing properly. Half the stuff in that outfit video was free. No mention in the title or thumbnail.

Interesting Mik has just posted a Shein vid too, loads of the comments mention the dodgy practices of the brand. Wonder if Em gets these comments too. She’s good at deleting anything that isn’t people fawning over her. Seeks too greedy to give them up though and too tight to pay a reasonable price for ethically made clothes.

Right......she claims that her 'Shein haul' is all size 3xl which is a 22. Candy has lost four stone to get into a size 20 stretch jean from Primark (and size 18 on top)....So, Emma is going to try and tell us she is 2 inches bigger than Candy? :unsure: .......,with that massive gunt?......Who is she trying to kid?

I also spotted on one of Em's vlogs, she was having some Special K with skimmed milk........😂

Edited .......OOH, I just did a bit of research.......Shein's 3XL isn't a 22 .......it's a 26 to 28! That's more like it! Fecking 22 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where to start with her?? First, gifted trip to the theatre, what a treat. I'd love that. She could have come out and told us about the plot, the actors, the special effects, the lighting, the costumes, the sound, the Covid restrictions at the theatre, all sorts that people might have found interesting and would repay the gifted tickets. But, no. She chose to obsess over the plastic snow queen crown and the other crap that came with her PR package. The only bit I remember from her "review" is that it reminded her of the Lion King. Bet the theatre are thrilled with that!

And the CONFIDENCE of her! showing us what she's wearing, 100% of it is loose, baggy marquee-sized tops that she calls "little A line dresses" and it's all such crap, cheap and nasty. I don't think there's any natural fibres in her wardrobe?

And the old lady make up, Pat Butcher earrings stored away in tins, I watch the videos with my jaw on the floor :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I totally agree. Emma could have made so much more of the theatre trip. It could have been a useful review to promote the theatre and the production. Shame Emma can't be bothered to put any effort into stuff, she is just all grab, grab, grab, me, me, me.

Another thing about the makeup. Why she does she apply such heavy makeup for a Sunday lounging about?

Reactions: 9
Edited .......OOH, I just did a bit of research.......Shein's 3XL isn't a 22 .......it's a 26 to 28! That's more like it! Fecking 22 lmao

Its bloody not whatever they say . I ordered some 3xl bits (I'm a 24/26 bottom, 26/28 top) and it's was miles off doing up.
Crap quality too, currently hidden under my bed as returning was too much of an arseache..

Comparing us I think Em is only a 22/24 in size, but shes a lot shorter than I am so it looks chunkier
I'm lucky that despite being a fat cow I've still got a decent shape, bust, waist that goes in, hips that go out so that with being tall it hides my size more
Em just wears big tenty dresses that add lbs

Reactions: 4
Its bloody not whatever they say . I ordered some 3xl bits (I'm a 24/26 bottom, 26/28 top) and it's was miles off doing up.
Crap quality too, currently hidden under my bed as returning was too much of an arseache..

Comparing us I think Em is only a 22/24 in size, but shes a lot shorter than I am so it looks chunkier
I'm lucky that despite being a fat cow I've still got a decent shape, bust, waist that goes in, hips that go out so that with being tall it hides my size more
Em just wears big tenty dresses that add lbs
I don't know why she doesn't invest in some shapewear.....all you can see is her giant belly wobble when she's walking about

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know why she doesn't invest in some shapewear.....all you can see is her giant belly wobbly when she's walking about
I don't wear shape wear but I think you need to spend a little more to get decent fabrics when you're fatter.
I like longer length to cover the belly but it has to be fitted so not maternity smock.

I also prefer to shop from only plus brands as I find they are cut better for fat bodies
Shein and cheap crap scaled up from a size 8 aren't flattering

Reactions: 8
I don't wear shape wear but I think you need to spend a little more to get decent fabrics when you're fatter.
I like longer length to cover the belly but it has to be fitted so not maternity smock.

I also prefer to shop from only plus brands as I find they are cut better for fat bodies
Shein and cheap crap scaled up from a size 8 aren't flattering
......and clothing from Shein is fast fashion and not meant to last. I still wear trousers I got from Wallis years ago - they were about £70 but they are fab

Reactions: 6
All that crap from Shein! It isn't a sustainable brand and they use slave labour - they are such a shady company and refuse to divulge info about how their materials are sourced etc. The likes of Em should boycott this brand! But we know she can't resist getting her hands on a freebie! I can just imagine her doing an ad for stair lifts next!

• Wow
Bloody tubs! Tubs, tubs, tubs, tubs tubs! Tubs for storage boxes, tubs for the kallax unit, tubs of sweets, tubby husband.

Think I'll send her a thesaurus for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree. Emma could have made so much more of the theatre trip. It could have been a useful review to promote the theatre and the production. Shame Emma can't be bothered to put any effort into stuff, she is just all grab, grab, grab, me, me, me.
Congratulations tattlers we get a mention on her insta stories today. 100% confirmed she reads on here. Hi Hyacinth ooopps I mean Em.
She referred to her beanie hat as a condom on her head and some threads back it was mentioned quite a bit. Lol.
All she seems to do is clumsily dig through the box of free stuff she gets and grab at it all whilst being slight out of breath she reminds me of verucca salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory and not just her size I’m a similar size to her and have yo yo weight my whole life but it’s more her whole spoilt attitude!

Her new glasses make her look like Rose West
Hahahahahah that just made me spit my drink out laughing!!! So true bahahahahahah

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit rich of her to follow up a Shein haul with a small business guide. Plugging her mates little Etsy shops while they give her free stuff. We all know she would rather spend on cheap tat in Home Bargains or buy on amazon.

Reactions: 18
Isn't she supposedly studying herbal remedies and stuff? 'Sheer butter' (shea)? It's pronounced 'Shay' ...then 'VetiverT'??? It's vetivuh..... :rolleyes: .......

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.