It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her actually giving a pitiful review of the theatre show after I said on here she wouldn’t 😂💀

Hi Em 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New mystery course in January, 'somethink new' but won't say what it is? Is it because it's somethink just for her and wants to keep private (if so, keep to yourself entirely would be best surely) Or because of some kind of 'big reveal'? Unless she has said elsewhere?

Buying a teddy banana from the Aldi advert, dog wants it but won't give him it.. I'd personally say that would be a perfect compromise, you get to fulfil your need to buy teddy advertisement crap and it actually has a use?!

Reactions: 6
She is ‘PERsuing’ her dreams. Doing some kind of holistic therapy course. IG post mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she films and avoids showing any side shots of her is absolutely comical!!
It’s soooooo noticeable it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 12
The new hat, the matching bag 😭 no no no Emma! And WTF is this Teddy Blake? Am I the only one that's never heard of it? Is it like cheap Ted Baker for pensioners?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha! Does Emma think that Aldi is only a UK based supermarket? I found her little summary of Aldi for non UK viewers quite patronising.

I wonder if vets look at the dog owner's size and then surmise how many walks the dog is actually getting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a size 20 and my doggy gets 2 walks a day, dnt judge other fat dog owners by Emmas standards

Reactions: 8
I’m a size 20 and my doggy gets 2 walks a day, dnt judge other fat dog owners by Emmas standards
But you can be a bit fat and fit! You probably don’t huff and puff as you do it! Emma gets out of breath walking from the car to the shop door!

Reactions: 5
Why did her Mum lie to her and tell her the baker boy hat suited her? 😂😂

I bet her Primark haul is just a load of cheap tit for poor little Martha!

Reactions: 12
The way she applies makeup is like a 5 year old. All heavy handed slapping it on . Veiny eyeballs rolling about. Gives me anxiety

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.