It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry if their sofa isn’t comfortable…they’ve got plenty more to choose from. They’ve got a sofa in practically every room in that house !! Office, dressing room & “snug” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I felt sad for her too when she was sat in Mikhilas car, she appeared so unconfident and uncomfortable . I can’t blame Mikhila though as all she was doing was filming her fellow vlogger friend
I think we saw Emma in a new light. Instead of the carefully curated version of herself she normally gives us, we saw her as she really is, squished into someone else's car without Chris to constantly boost her and back her up. She couldnt control camera angles, lighting, subject matter, anything. I thought she looked fed up, probably annoyed at the realisation that we were seeing the real her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd think, if Khila was a true friend, Em would be able to say 'omg I hate that angle, can you change it?' Or that Khila would send the vlog to Emma first and ask if there's anything she's uncomfortable with or wants removing etc...like if she realised how insecure Emma is - because that's what a good mate would do.

Reactions: 14
Don’t worry if their sofa isn’t comfortable…they’ve got plenty more to choose from. They’ve got a sofa in practically every room in that house !! Office, dressing room & “snug” 😂
We went to view a house like Emma’s where the owner just had seats in most rooms and the one comment we both said was, what on earth do they sit on all these for 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understand people who place chairs in random places, like the landing or in the bedroom…i get if u have a baby and are nursing in their bedroom but chairs just end up gathering clutter. Like who is sitting at the top of their stairs? Em seems to be one of those people that every corner must be filled and every wall must have *ahem* art on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see she’s started promoting her free visits to the theatre with her getting yet another press night visit. Not that she’ll post an actual review or anything 🙄

• Wow
Just watched her What's new Home Bargains and as usual, how much is it, touching EVERYTHING and then not buying it. Zoomed on anything cake or sweet related. Bought chocolate covered gingerbread, orange toffee crisp, mini cheddar, peanuts, and then to cap it all a headband with baubles and tinsel 🙄🙄 you're 40 YEARS OLD for ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet her mum just went to the ice rink Christopher Dean was at one time or something.

I can't imagine that she was actually at Olympic level but then seemingly never did it again. Did she just give up ice skating then? Em has shared old photos of her mum and dad and her mum didn't really look like someone who was a professional ice skater. I'm calling BS on Em's version of events.
Do you remember Em getting her mother those ice skates for Christmas a few years back. Think she's used them once!!!!

Reactions: 11
I find it a bit strange that she shows her mum's purchases. It reminds me of an infant school 'show and tell' It gives me creepy vibes.

• Wow
I find it a bit strange that she shows her mum's purchases. It reminds me of an infant school 'show and tell' It gives me creepy vibes.
I find that weird too. Like give your mum some privacy. Does the world we’d to know what size gift bags she has bought for Chris presents. Seems weirdly childish, like she’s playing house.
Also the explanation of the gift bags was just weird, one is an oblong? An oblong is a childish way of saying rectangle, the last bag was landscape, rather than a portrait rectangle.
The bit with the hairband, she’s beside herself about it. Calm down, you’re a 40 year old woman.

It just seems childish to show your mum's shopping.
If I filmed my mum's shopping it would be: gin, KY jelly, polo mints and more gin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she only does the come shop with me because they get decent views, but she is too cheap to buy anything. She buys the bare minimum like a pack of toffee crisps and a bag of nuts and now even showing her Mums shop so people don’t realise it’s only for content and not because she wants to do it. I can’t get over her ‘when Harry met sally’ moment over that headband 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just hope that Emma's mum has fun, I hope she gets tipsy occasionally and does silly stuff. I hope she has adventures. I hope she has a private life, romance in her life. I think she looks like a nice, attractive lady, but she always seems so dour. I wish on Valentine's day that she has flowers from a real admirer instead of Emma.
I often wonder if Emma buys her mum Valentine's day flowers just to remind her mum that she doesn't need to look for another romantic relationship. Why wouldn't you want your own parent to find love again?

Reactions: 15
That latest home bargains shop, sorry if this offends but if me and my husband was the size of them, I'd be slightly embarrassed showing everyone that we just bought tit unhealthy food. She should have bought some body scrub and got that terrible fake tan off her wrists.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She loves tack doesn’t she? Don’t get me wrong, I love a bargain but she realllly loves tacky tit

Yes, loves all the pat B&M type of junk. Live, laugh, love signs and all that cliche stuff.
Always think that faux wood effect wallpaper that have is disgusting, they obviously love it, they’ve repainted that room like 8 times and kept that horrible paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, loves all the pat B&M type of junk. Live, laugh, love signs and all that cliche stuff.
Always think that faux wood effect wallpaper that have is disgusting, they obviously love it, they’ve repainted that room like 8 times and kept that horrible paper.
They’ve got that wallpaper in a few rooms too

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Me too and that she said mum has got a separate receipt she paid for her own as if that’s a bit of a rarity! I find her and he mums relationship so dysfunctional she’s like an over grown child and the mum seems embarrassed to be on the videos but also seems like she’s a little bit dead Inside

Reactions: 13
Those sofa's will be replaced in a year. Thats what happens when you buy cheap quality sofa's.
Plus, Emma and Chris are too big to sit together on one of those sofa's.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.