It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known anyones face to keep growing longer and wider like Em's. It's quite shocking really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks massive in khilas come shop with me the asda one. Looks like shes 9months pregnant when at 2mins and 28secs she puts the pink n black jumper against herself shows the true size of her stomach that she had been hiding for nearly a few years now. Also noticed how she wears a mask whilst out shopping with mick bit not with Chris.
I've just watched it and Im shocked at how forward her belly came out! Also the end when she's in the car, she's obviously very self conscious in the way she's tugging at her top and awkwardly puts her arm up in front of her. And rightly so because she looks like bleeping jabba the hut! It's like she suddenly gained 3 stones

From 9:10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love wearing a big scarf. Emma just seems to drape her scarves over her bust and stomach like a pair of curtains. I think wearing scarves that way just adds bulk to the figure. I wish that Emma would put more effort into her scarves and learn to tie them more imaginatively. There are many good videos on YouTube to give her inspiration.

Reactions: 6
Mikhila is the worst kind of person Em could go shopping with. 'I need a SIZE 10" on repeat whilst Em huffs and puffs behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could that Khila have said she was a size 10 anymore! What a shite pal. Emma standing there looking mafuckinghooooosif and she’s screaming constant ‘IM A SIZE 10’ Shan times

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You would think with a young puppy she’d be walking loads and shedding the weight…. But oh no lazy Emma and Chris
She mentioned taking the dog on a ‘really looong’ walk once which she worked out on her Fitbit to be 2km. She hard walks him at all if that felt long. More likely she is standing still in a park very near her house with the dog on a long lead.

She’s not tricking anyone into thinking she’s an 18 or less by clamping her arms at her sides or posing with her leg cocked out.

0F45F076-65FB-435A-9513-734EFBA713F2.jpeg
E4FED5B7-F3F0-4BD6-9420-AAAF9958A9D8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mikhila is the worst kind of person Em could go shopping with. 'I need a SIZE 10" on repeat whilst Em huffs and puffs behind her.
I really can't stand Mikhila, shes too hyper, and comes across as if she knows everything! I'm surprised they're good friends, can't see anything they have in common apart from buying tat!

Reactions: 15
I love wearing a big scarf. Emma just seems to drape her scarves over her bust and stomach like a pair of curtains. I think wearing scarves that way just adds bulk to the figure. I wish that Emma would put more effort into her scarves and learn to tie them more imaginatively. There are many good videos on YouTube to give her inspiration.
I don’t think she’s interested in tying them nicely, she wears scarves like that to cover her belly and to disguise the fact that most of her coats don’t meet in the middle.

Oh
I really can't stand Mikhila, shes too hyper, and comes across as if she knows everything! I'm surprised they're good friends, can't see anything they have in common apart from buying tat!
I agree, she’s just too much noise, too much face, too annoying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just watched it and Im shocked at how forward her belly came out! Also the end when she's in the car, she's obviously very self conscious in the way she's tugging at her top and awkwardly puts her arm up in front of her. And rightly so because she looks like bleeping jabba the hut! It's like she suddenly gained 3 stones

From 9:10
Jesus Christ, hyper or what. Emma was getting fed up with her. Too many energy drinks.

I actually felt sorry for Emma in those Mikhila shopping vids. Who wouldn’t want a ‘friend’ that is so insensitive and self absorbed to go shopping with them?? I also realised that Emma bought the badly fitting rust coat from ASDA with Mikhila’s encouragement. I think both Mikhila and Kim both put Emma down with passive aggressive humour. I’m not really a fan of this type of humour as I think there is always some felt truth behind the joke.

I wouldn't say Mik is a size 10! I haven't watched her for ages but last I saw, she looked more like a 12/14. She eats crap all of the time and constantly moans that she feels down. Obvs gets off on being the 'slim one' - I feel she's only friends with Em to make herself feel better. Em can be annoying at times but nothing like Mikhila!

Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s a 10 to 12. Depending on the item, like 12 in fitting jeans, 10 in a jumper kinda thing. I’m a 12 to 14 and definitely bigger than her.

She does eat absolute rubbish, but she’s weird that she’ll not eat, or forget to eat until 4pm, or she’ll have a ridiculous big lunch (3 eggs and 5 pieces of bacon plus bread for example last week) and nothing else at all all day. So while she exclusively eats complete junk, she probably doesn’t actually eat a lot of it.

She loves prancing around as the small dainty one. Much like Emma loves to think she’s the petite one next to Kim. Proper frenemies this pair.

Reactions: 9
I felt sad for her too when she was sat in Mikhilas car, she appeared so unconfident and uncomfortable . I can’t blame Mikhila though as all she was doing was filming her fellow vlogger friend

Those sofas are terrible. No room to put your legs on. No footstool for comfort. They’ll both be sat there like Humpty Dumpty sat on his wall. Bet her mums laughing as she has a sofa to herself.

• Haha
They’re awful (sorry), look dated already. I’ve always found with those styles, the back cushions go saggy and you’re forever fluffing them around. She already makes out Onslow hates excess cushions, so he obviously had no say.

Reactions: 12
Not afraid to admit I'm probably bigger than Emma and I agree those sofas just won't work. I have spent 6 months now researching for a sofa that will support my weight and any DFS sofa is not it.

They’re awful (sorry), look dated already. I’ve always found with those styles, the back cushions go saggy and you’re forever fluffing them around. She already makes out Onslow hates excess cushions, so he obviously had no say.
Ive always said these kind of sofas with millions of cushions are for show, as soon as sat on they turn into a mess and imo are really uncomfortable!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but we've seen how squashed Em and Chris are in their car etc, there's no way that sofa is big enough for the two of them to sit on comfortably?

Reactions: 9
Totally agree with you all about the sofas, we had a dfs sofa and me and my partner are average build ( although whats that nowadays) and it sunk so much i was forever adjusting them and wished I never bought the bloody things.
My latest is a big 5 seater corner sofa from IKEA which we have had for 7 years, it has kept its shape as it has memory foam in it and looks as good as it did when we first bought it and it was cheaper than the dfs we bought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.