It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will get the rest of the face nipples removed 🤨 she lives in such a wee bubble huh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm getting the impression that Em is just a massive overgrown child and Chris goes with the flow while her mum is secretly raging inside living with them.

Also her friend Mikhila is a c**t who relishes in standing next to her overweight Youtube best friend in the Primark changing rooms eye bleeping her size 12 figure as they both bop up and down like giddy schoolgirls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2021-11-20 at 15.37.00.png

The new horrible sofa looks like it's already sinking from the weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen the sofa, it’s half price on DFS that’s defo the only reason she would have bought it.

Wonder if she will get the rest of the face nipples removed 🤨 she lives in such a wee bubble huh
No, she’s too tight to pay. This one only got removed on the NHS because it had changed/got bigger and was bleeding at times.

Reactions: 5
Why is she writing a Christmas List. Omg. What an enormous greedy toddler. Every year she gets sack fulls of gifts from Chris and her mum. Why not give a donation to charity instead Em? They seem to be constantly redecorating that house. So much money to waste !

Reactions: 16
Nothing annoys me more than when she gets invited to the theatre as PR and she doesn’t even take her camera. Absolutely joke. How she is invited back time and time again when she does bugger all coverage, I will never know. As someone who works in that world she would be straight off the list for any freebies if I had my way

Reactions: 11
Why is she writing a Christmas List. Omg. What an enormous greedy toddler. Every year she gets sack fulls of gifts from Chris and her mum. Why not give a donation to charity instead Em? They seem to be constantly redecorating that house. So much money to waste !
Christ she is such an overgrown teenager. And still making a Christmas list? FFS last time I did that I was 11! And she sits in the car and Chris goes in store and she downs a Starbucks hot chocolate with 360 calories.

And why is she advertising the desk that she got yonks ago again? Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.

Last edited:
Christ she is such an overgrown teenager. And still making a Christmas list? FFS last time I did that I was 11! And she sits in the car and Chris goes in store and she downs a Starbucks hot chocolate with 360 calories.
She fancies crusty bread to go with salad :rolleyes: Off you pop Chris, she really comes across as being entitled!!!

Am sorry 360 calories in a hot chocolate!!! Ive never looked in to calories in drinks so many empty calories there.
Learn summat new every day with tattle thanks guys

Reactions: 9
Am sorry 360 calories in a hot chocolate!!! Ive never looked in to calories in drinks so many empty calories there.
Learn summat new every day with tattle thanks guys
Its crazy how quick fancy drink calories add up. I'll happily do a large Starbucks Gingerbread or Hazelnut latte and that's over 400

Reactions: 9
Sorry to steal fellow tatters funny AND shocking photos of Em and Chris and I know Em has spoke about their fertility issues, but these two munters are in no fit state to be running around after a toddler. No f**king chance. They are kidding themselves. The poor kid will have serious eating issues also as it will follow in mummy and daddy's rather large footsteps.

E9FE02F6-5B7D-4A09-9C5E-3CBC802EE8C1.jpeg

B4B8AEA8-D46E-4206-AA1C-6D941A94C2BF.jpeg

• Wow
She looks massive in khilas come shop with me the asda one. Looks like shes 9months pregnant when at 2mins and 28secs she puts the pink n black jumper against herself shows the true size of her stomach that she had been hiding for nearly a few years now. Also noticed how she wears a mask whilst out shopping with mick bit not with Chris.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She shared the clip of her and Mik dancing to the Chicago music and she’s almost doubled in size since then

• Wow
You would think with a young puppy she’d be walking loads and shedding the weight…. But oh no lazy Emma and Chris

Moaned about how expensive cp was, but how many times did she say executive 4 bedroom lodge?
That wasn't cheap to rent, personally I thought it looked crap!especially the outside area, Candy's holiday home looked soo much better!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.