It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh they ate so much crap at CP! She's out of breath just sitting on the bed! And her Mum had a face like a smacked arse the whole time! They probably couldn't join in the activities even if they wanted to, as they'd both pass out!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Em goes to Centre Parcs: 1. Bring your own food as the food here is so expensive 2. Bring your own drinks as the drinks here are really expensive 3. Bring your own bikes as the bike hire is really expensive.......in other words, it's expensive.........

Also, "we are not allowed to park near to our lodge so, it's quite a trek from the car park " says Em as she's struggling to breathe .......

In other news, Candy is down to a size 18 in tops
Go Candy!!!

Reactions: 12
Love how Em says she's soooo tired, must be all the walking and the fresh air ... erm, you've got a puppy! Surely you are used to walking and fresh air?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the same about the fresh air comment. She hardly lives in a big city! That’s the sort of thing my grandma would say just because everyone else says it. Meaningless in Emma’s case. Plus her comments about not being on line… Centre Parks has excellent WiFi …. She was hardly roughing it, being self sufficient in a tent in the middle of the woods… like she tried to present it. Odd very odd!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
urgh is she seriously complaining that they each had to carry one bag of shopping from their car to the lodge? This woman is getting fatter and lazier with every video. lt's like she's living with a self-inflicted disability.

Whats the end goal for her? Does she just say to herself things like, "oh I will start a diet after Christmas because we never had a proper one last year". Doesn't her mum tell her that she needs to start taking care of herself now that she's in her 40s?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Trying the Starbucks menu......I can't deal 😭
And! Making out they didn't do it all on the same day! Em probably just changed her top hehehe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked back at her old videos ....in the '20 random facts about me' - she says she's terrified something will happen to Chris. Seven years later, he's double the size ! I think they both need gastric bands fitting if they don't have the willpower to eat healthily

Reactions: 14
Herself and Chris are gonna be future burdens on the NHS when they are that bit older if they don't get their tit together.

The breathing in the vlogs is only a snipet of what's to come...

In fact I'm surprised she is not wheezing her way around B&M

Reactions: 15
she also said some really weird stuff like her mum was supposed to be Christopher Dean's dancing partner for the olympics but, Jayne Torvill beat her to it! Sandra Elson was Christopher Dean's only other ice dance partner ....Em's mum is called 'Christine' if memory serves me correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she also said some really weird stuff like her mum was supposed to be Christopher Dean's dancing partner for the olympics but, Jayne Torvill beat her to it! Sandra Elson was Christopher Dean's only other ice dance partner ....Em's mum is called 'Christine' if memory serves me correctly
Emma's claim about the Torvill and Dean 'could have been' really fascinates me.
I wish it had been included in the Torvill and Dean TV documentary. Emma could have played her mother's role!

• Haha
I bet her mum just went to the ice rink Christopher Dean was at one time or something.

I can't imagine that she was actually at Olympic level but then seemingly never did it again. Did she just give up ice skating then? Em has shared old photos of her mum and dad and her mum didn't really look like someone who was a professional ice skater. I'm calling BS on Em's version of events.

No Emma, nobody has missed seeing you look like a toilet brush. Also listening to taylor swift on repeat when she’s in her 40s is a bit tragic, I think the majority of the people doing that are late 20s early 30s. Not 40.
And I can’t with the fake glasses. She just looks like Linda from gimme gimme gimme

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well oh my I had that sofa, nightmare with the back cushions constantly having too ‘fluff’ them up, the seat cushions went flat, we are of normal weight, it won’t look like that that in a few mouths with both of them sitting on it, they will regret buying them.

I see she has jumped on the bandwagon with the Christmas drinks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.