It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their friendship feels really false…and another load of tat bought.

Those boots will look ridiculous on her, surely they will cut into her leg, I can’t wait and see what she wears with them.

How can you tell they are comfortable when you have only tried them on and not walked in them for a good while outside?.

Nice. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 12
Yes. Seeing them together, it always seems awkward and forced now, don’t look like they enjoy each other’s company, each stay in hotels…

Reactions: 9

Those boots will look ridiculous on her, surely they will cut into her leg, I can’t wait and see what she wears with them.

How can you tell they are comfortable when you have only tried them on and not walked in them for a good while outside?.

Nice. 🤯🤯🤯
Those boots are really nice but instead of just pairing them with jeans and a simple top - she'll probably put on some weird granny dress and a 'chunky knit'

Reactions: 6
Of all the coats she zooms in on the granny shacket that my 86 year old mother would wear and says she loves it 🙄🙄 haven't watched a vlog in yonks but am going to Primark at the weekend and as I don't live in the UK I like to see what might be in store, as Primarks in Europe are on the whole quite small, and surprise surprise she also picked up a reduced candle. She really annoys me constantly touching things, ooh that's lovely, how much is it and then puts it back 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of all the coats she zooms in on the granny shacket that my 86 year old mother would wear and says she loves it 🙄🙄 haven't watched a vlog in yonks but am going to Primark at the weekend and as I don't live in the UK I like to see what might be in store, as Primarks in Europe are on the whole quite small, and surprise surprise she also picked up a reduced candle. She really annoys me constantly touching things, ooh that's lovely, how much is it and then puts it back 😡😡
Totally agree. I also don't live in the UK, Primark on the whole isn't expensive, you just know whenever she picks something up and looks at the price she ain't buying it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She also didn’t even stay at Mik’s by the look of it!
She stayed at a hotel as always and mik said she was up extra early for work but we all know what happened last time. Also why would you go to have a stay o or with a massive plaster on your face. Why not wait till its healed.

Yes. Seeing them together, it always seems awkward and forced now, don’t look like they enjoy each other’s company, each stay in hotels…
Im pretty sure at the beginning of their friendship mik n hubby stayed at em's. I'm sure I remember at one time she was setting her guest bedroom up making the stupid duck towel thingy. Imagine em "sleep walking" in on mik or waking them super early or something that's why they prefer to do hotels now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Em and Chris can't fit on the inflatable bed Mik bought for their visit. Instead of mentioning their issue, Em and Chris simply a book room!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Em and Chris can't fit on the inflatable bed Mik bought for their visit. Instead of mentioning their issue, Em and Chris simply a book room!

Erm the vlog clearly shows Mik didnt buy it. Em and Chris have for their guests.

Reactions: 1
Erm the vlog clearly shows Mik didnt buy it. Em and Chris have for their guests.
Khila bought one too....it was in a vlog when her parents lived with her. I think jetty48 was just demonstrating that they both can't fit on their own air bed

Reactions: 7
Nope, Mik bought one for her guests right before the May 6th vlogs. Mik makes way too many vlogs to slog through. I am pretty sure Em and Chris purchased identical one to try out and soon realized they could not sleep comfortably on it together...

Khila bought one too....it was in a vlog when her parents lived with her. I think jetty48 was just demonstrating that they both can't fit on their own air bed
Thank you! Yes, spot on.

• Heart
That rust coloured coat she bought from Asda DOES NOT fit! She can't even button it up! It doesn't meet in the middle! When she stands with her hand on her hip - the coat is pulling around her upper arm!

Reactions: 6
That rust coloured coat she bought from Asda DOES NOT fit! She can't even button it up! It doesn't meet in the middle! When she stands with her hand on her hip - the coat is pulling around her upper arm!
Definitely one or two sizes too small. It must be so uncomfortable.

If I had a drink for every time she mentions her black eye in her latest vlog, I’d be well and truly pissed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth has she done to her face 😱?And why does she have a black eye ?
She hasnt mentioned it throughout the whole vlog,🤕so just wondering 🤣😂🤣😂🤣……I’m feeling very sarky today 😂😂 Apologies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree with above comments about the coat, it's under her chin aswell, and is it just me, but the way she rubs her face gives me the ick 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and she definitely loves the attention from the eye.....taking the plaster off when she was told not to, how else would she get more attention 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.