It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see how much more crap she buys for Xmas etc, the thought of that poor dog makes me so sad :( under stimulated and she clearly has no clue about owning pets.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wait.. a...second...
Ermmm, is this meant to be Emma & Chris? 🙃🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Emma bloody wishes 😂😂😂😂😂
Whaaaaat hahahaha.
Screenshot_20211026_174145_com.instagram.android_edit_562151811840783.jpg

Wait.. a...second...

Emma bloody wishes 😂😂😂😂😂
Whaaaaat hahahaha.
Screenshot_20211026_174145_com.instagram.android_edit_562151811840783.jpg
Also may I add, rude her mum isn't included and its the matt to the front door or whatever

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is that how she sees herself and Chris?, surely she is taking the pee, I think she needs new glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So when people walk into their house, they have to wipe their dirty shoes on their faces? Um….

She really will accept any old freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait.. a...second...

Emma bloody wishes 😂😂😂😂😂
Whaaaaat hahahaha.
View attachment 829782

Also may I add, rude her mum isn't included and its the matt to the front door or whatever
Chris looks like Milky from Me, Myself and Irene here 🤣 defo not like Chris! He’s constantly red in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My one wish for Emma minus to actually get healthy is that she learns how to apply fake tan to properly because I don’t think I’ve ever seen her apply it well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she seems to be wearing a mask around Primark? Hence the heavy breathing. Her nails are just awful though! See she's bought another load of tat! She actually filmed some really nice stuff in Ptimark - yet ends up with the cheap tacky stuff!

At least she seems to be wearing a mask around Primark? Hence the heavy breathing. Her nails are just awful though! See she's bought another load of tat! She actually filmed some really nice stuff in Ptimark - yet ends up with the cheap tacky stuff!
When she says 'come shop with me' it sounds like 'c*m shot with me !'

• Haha
Why did she even have to mention her black eye/bruising?
I honestly thought that it was her usual eye makeup residue that she always has around her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂...the auto captions say 'come shot with me' 😂

'Khila' is Kylo.....it's much more fun with captions on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she didnt buy clothes because she would need a 2xl which they dont stock a lot of and potentially having put on weight even the 2xls wouldnt fit her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.