It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible! Especially with the current climate crisis awareness. Never seen Em so excited…. Like a Pig in Sh…t! And that’s exactly what that stuff is… cheap rubbish. I think food banks need good basic food stuff not junk food. Who even eats that rubbish? As for the gifts. Please! Buy your god children and other loved ones some presents they actually want. Quality over quantity Em. A pile of presents that don’t last/aren’t wanted/ fall apart in weeks is shameful. Content like this is embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so grabby and heavy handed with things like a young child on Xmas morning not a 40 year old women! I never ever buy from Cherryz now because I don’t want to support a brand that gives stuff away to over grown adults who are living on 2 maybe 3 incomes and clearly don’t need all that stuff for free it’s so distasteful imo 😡

Reactions: 19
She’s such a tight tit isn’t she, can’t get off her own back and donate to these places…, has to use some gifted items!

Reactions: 14
She’s such a greedy tight vile cow. Not only did she get all those items gifted she also got her video sponsored so paid for. Not sure how much she would have gotten. Acting like she’s done a really good deed. It’s not your own money you are donating it’s a companies. Greedy fat lazy slob! She’s all for herself. I would’ve donated all of that and more but no she had to keep loads for herself. Really makes me sick. All the free tit she gets yet she can’t even give back properly!! She’s getting more Ugly on the outside as she is on the inside!!

Is it just me or had her face gotten so much bigger?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s such a greedy tight vile cow. Not only did she get all those items gifted she also got her video sponsored so paid for. Not sure how much she would have gotten. Acting like she’s done a really good deed. It’s not your own money you are donating it’s a companies. Greedy fat lazy slob! She’s all for herself. I would’ve donated all of that and more but no she had to keep loads for herself. Really makes me sick. All the free tit she gets yet she can’t even give back properly!! She’s getting more Ugly on the outside as she is on the inside!!

Is it just me or had her face gotten so much bigger?
I don't know about her face getting larger. It looks to me like her hairline has receded a bit, this has made her forehead seem bigger. Perhaps it is the way her hair is styled in that picture, but her hair regrowth does seem quite fine and wispy.

Reactions: 5
I don't know about her face getting larger. It looks to me like her hairline has receded a bit, this has made her forehead seem bigger. Perhaps it is the way her hair is styled in that picture, but her hair regrowth does seem quite fine and wispy.
Chris's face seems less red anyway. I agree at times it is worryingly red..

I don’t know how she doesn’t look at those photos and thing wow, we really need to do something drastic! She doesn’t have to tell everyone about it but I’d be like right no more crap aka not taking shot from cherryz just because it’s an AD

Reactions: 7
Oh wow gifted items to donate why not be like many of us and get some value items to donate doesn't have to be fancy but a tin a week even donated can give someone who needs it a meal they really don't realise how lucky they are to have a home and endless items not to mention how much they redecorate too

Reactions: 10
Did she actually call serviettes "silvy-ettes" in that video? Around the 5:48 mark

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe her face looks big because her head is so big because she got 200k views on her reel she seemed pleased with herself about that 🙄

• Haha
In one of her Instagram posts she says "am I shrinking'.......no chance with the crap she eats. She'd look normal if she stood up straight and didn't hunch up, she really thinks shes small 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In one of her Instagram posts she says "am I shrinking'.......no chance with the crap she eats. She'd look normal if she stood up straight and didn't hunch up, she really thinks shes small 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

I know it’s really weird. Nobody else thinks she’s small except for her. She’s not much shorter than Chris !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.