It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her face is all rubbery and very elasticy so when she rubs it you see all her eyeball

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Agree the coat is too small… surely she can see that so why go on about getting another one in a different colour. Unfortunately it looks cheap. So why not just get yourself a stylish more expensive coat… that will last and look good. It’s always more, more, more! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. Em this constant buying of tat is not the route to happiness! Also in the context of her saying that she thought experiences were more important than buying things. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not a great cut of coat on her. The sleeves look to big and baggy.

I’m over her and her mate Mik’s obsession with all things ‘rust’ coloured. The coat is orange.

And stop posing with that cocked out leg stance Emma, it looks ridiculous. You’re in a long dress you don’t need to cheat a thigh gap, 1. We can’t see your thighs, 2. We know you don’t have one. And you know what, I’d bet 99% of your viewers don’t either, and it’s fine!

Reactions: 12
I’m only 5 mins into the vlog and noticing how she’s deliberately pointing the affected side of her face to the camera and instead of using skin coloured plasters she’s put the biggest white plaster over it to make it stand out even more.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m only 5 mins into the vlog and noticing how she’s deliberately pointing the affected side of her face to the camera and instead of using skin coloured plasters she’s put the biggest white plaster over it to make it stand out even more.
Ive just started watching, need to see this black eye and Asda coat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always film herself on bed/doing her make up with her top half exposed? Is she naked? Put it away Em - we don't need to see it!

• Haha
She’s so happy she has a bruise and that she had to go to theatre for the mole to be removed and that it’s being sent off for a biopsy she’s so desperate for attention!! Her vlogs are getting worse & worse & worse! But still watch for the cringe factor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I gave up in first few minutes, same tit different day, she really hasn't learnt anything after having covid has she?
A materialistic princess, who's goal in life is watching a Xmas movie a day, I really have no words😶

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven't had the stomach to watch yesterday's offering, but going to have to, to see the coat. Just popped on to say that pic on Instagram this morning of the RUST dress she took, admiring how lovely she looked in it 🙄🙄 right arm hanging straight to hide a third of her gut, left shoulder hunched up and I'm sure that under the skirt she's cocking a leg 🤣🤣🤣 why Em? We know your true size, why does every photo have to be posed or shopped to hide it?

She is making a right meal out of the eye! Why keep mentioning it? She takes everything so literally, moaning about the couple of stitches, thinking it would just mean 2! Bet she loved being in an operating room with 5 people fussing over her! We all like a bit of fuss when we're under the weather, but seriously! What she had done was such a minor procedure - yet she's acting like she's had some major surgery! Wtf would she be like if she had something more significant? Not that I wish that on her of course, but it does make me wonder.

Her comment about the NHS lying to her re the number of stitches has rattled my cage. She had what was really a cosmetic procedure, involving 5 clinicians, would have involved non clinical time arranging it, dressings, anaesthetics, operating costs, energy costs etc…. She could take responsibility for her own health, go private (if she bought less tat she could afford it) But she won’t, she’ll make the NHS responsible for her health, especially when she’ll inevitably develop type 2 diabetes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her comment about the NHS lying to her re the number of stitches has rattled my cage. She had what was really a cosmetic procedure, involving 5 clinicians, would have involved non clinical time arranging it, dressings, anaesthetics, operating costs, energy costs etc…. She could take responsibility for her own health, go private (if she bought less tat she could afford it) But she won’t, she’ll make the NHS responsible for her health, especially when she’ll inevitably develop type 2 diabetes.
Also did she not realise she has higher supervision because she’s big? Like it’s dangerous
Plus her saying she didn’t realise they’d take more than just the mole….. errrr yeah you head, if you listen they’d have explained that!!! Idiot

Reactions: 9
I’m
Also did she not realise she has higher supervision because she’s big? Like it’s dangerous
Plus her saying she didn’t realise they’d take more than just the mole….. errrr yeah you head, if you listen they’d have explained that!!! Idiot
She’s not even grateful. She delayed the procedure herself with some work excuse BS. Now what about all the other worts?

Reactions: 10
She’s not even grateful. She delayed the procedure herself with some work excuse BS. Now what about all the other worts?
I reckon it was delayed because it was just before her big 40th bash and she didn’t want the plaster or scar in the photos. Either way, she’s a disgrace for delaying given the state the NHS is in right now.

She only got this removed because it was bleeding or had got bigger. She’s far too tight to actually pay to get them removed for cosmetic reasons.

Reactions: 11
So this time she’s received free food she’s doubled up on some things to donate. Still a ridiculous amount of junk food for 2 or 3 adults. Her ‘stocking fillers’ were absolute junk. What bloke wants a Nivea set? Discontinued lipstick 🤢 if Bourjois packed in 2+ years ago, how old are they?

Also I only see this Cherryz place talked about when people are getting it free. And Cherryz seems a really stupid name for an online B&M shop.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.