It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When those two get together do they seriously think they’re actresses 😆
Such cringy Instagram reels from them both

Reactions: 10
Oh no, Chris went with her to see Mik. Poor man doesn’t even get a weekend off

Concealer on the black eye……oh no, then you wouldn’t be able to take the sympathy photo. Get a grip you big baby.

• Haha
Slightly disturbed by her sort of enjoying her black eye by the looks of it?! She has zero personality so has to create one I guess it’s like that horrible phenomena glory bruising :/

Reactions: 14
Did Lee and Chris not go on a date to the cinema to watch James bond

Reactions: 3
How did she get the black eye? Sorry I missed her story about it. Have one of us tattlers finally had enough and whacked her one? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did she get the black eye? Sorry I missed her story about it. Have one of us tattlers finally had enough and whacked her one? 🤣
She had her biggest wart removed from her face and they warned her the procedure could cause a black eye.
She’ll be milking it just like her frenemie Mikhila did. No doubt there’ll be a few more selfies showing it off :confused:

Reactions: 8
She had her biggest wart removed from her face and they warned her the procedure could cause a black eye.
She’ll be milking it just like her frenemie Mikhila did. No doubt there’ll be a few more selfies showing it off :confused:
Yeah she was like full of glee that she would have one it’s bizarre!!

Reactions: 6
Oh dear God we’re in for a rough week!

Cannot believe she’s done a full face of make up and purposely put nothing on her eye 🙈 you can tell she’s not even put foundation on it. She needs help 😳

• Sick
I'm sorry if this offends but her behaviour over the black eye is bordering on munchausens 🙄🙄🙄 the enjoyment of being ill and the attention she gets from it. Very odd behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She went on soo much about good friends, another dig at candy me thinks!!!

Re going on about friends…. I can’t help thinking that she doesn’t really have any good friends irl. She was talking like that day she spent with Kim was a revelation… Yes Em that’s what friends do!

Just watched her latest vlog and I too wasn't very impressed at Em referring to Kim as "the tall one" - she's so rude.

But also, did she really need to babble on for 4 and a half minutes about the importance of friendship? Yaaaaaaaawn, 30 seconds would've done. bleeping hell.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.